I'm trying to find rwd coupe that has leather and heated seats, power sunroof, and climate control for under 10k...

I'm trying to find rwd coupe that has leather and heated seats, power sunroof, and climate control for under 10k. Any suggestions?

'02 - '06 G35
It's a >Nissan, yes, but it easily fits your criteria

IS300

Sunroofs are stupid unless they're panoramic.

330ci, clk

Oops missed the coupe part

Forgot to mention, an '05 or '06 would be ideal since they got some upgrades over the older ones as well as more horsepower. Uglier tail lights though.

Pic related is mine

Why do you want him to buy a shit car?

>clk
this, ideally with a V8

SC300

thank you for introducing me to the car I've been looking for.

Fuck you, sunroofs are comfy

>i enjoy cars with no chassis rigidity & trash handling

>I enjoy being an autist that tries hard to look cool rather than maximizing comfort

Bump

>less headroom
>comfort

Okay now you're just being a faggot

Literally what's the point?

Why don't you drive a car with one and find out for yourself?

Not him, but "an autist that tries hard to look cool" would be the one who prefers the sunroof option. Not the one who'd prefer the objectively better vehicle.

Not him but I have two cars with them and I still don't see the point. It just lets a ton of leaves in and if you open it up when it's hot, it just lets more sun inside the car and gets you hotter. I guess it's fine if you're one of those emotional faggots that likes to open it up to see the stars and let a ton of bugs in. It's just another part that needs maintenance for no benefit. At least they only go bad in really rough conditions and after several years

ALSO
An "autist" would prefer to maximise comfort and have no interest in looking cool.
You need to work on your analogies.

I can't remember ever opening a sunroof and thinking "I was really uncomfortable before but now my comfy levels have hit their maximum"

>I'm not old enough to drive, the post
BTW, saying "not him" doesn't change the fact you're same fagging kiddo

>he wants to be comfy in his own car lol what a fucking faggot XD

probably a lexus, idk which one bc i dont like lexus

Only Lexus that fit this description is SC400

Other than that every coupe I see is BMW/Benz

You will not find a better handling coupe for the money, and for 10k you can get a pristine one and still have money left over for mods.

Memes have made these some of the most underappreciated automotive gems of all time. Its a hell of a car for the money.

W215 CL500

That doesn't make a lick of sense.