/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skill autism, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/

>Mod Info
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/

>Is it P2W?
Aside from the $5 cost of the base game, there are about $100 in must-have cash shop purchases for a competitive player. However, other large advantages can be gained from spending hundreds more in the cash shop.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
dulfy.net/category/bdo/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7VsgrofTxF4-gXc5CpcDsSHYr9zUbrq5d6Fzgp3Hk/edit#gid=0 (Outdated)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>Enchantment Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>World bosses, wild horses, leveling, and other locations
blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-12.64/-61.70
somethinglovely.net/bdo/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

playerauctions.com/black-desert-account/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>When your falcon just won't stop sitting on your shoulder.

dead general

dead p2w game

abandon ship, go play TESO/GW2 or even fucking WoW

But TESO is also p2w

this game is triggering me
I want to do grind every single life skill but I just can't

>stop liking what i don't like!!!1

Why not user

dumb nigga

just hit level 56, witch

what should im work on upgrading next? i have like 60m silver available, waiting for a grunil to pop up

upgrade armor, use failstacks to upgrade awakening
switch tri bares neck with ancient guardian seal
ultimate the awakening and the dagger

help me improve my shit taste kogal/ganguro /bdog/

Is it actually worth it to enhance the awakening yourself? i assume getting to like duo is VERY expensive.

I assume i should also get a +15 dagger first right?

Are 60m enough for both of these things?

doesn't ganguro usually have white makeup with dark tanned skin?

anyone got an access code for a poorfag? im really stressed about these tests and i just wanna unwind

>an access code
>stressed about these tests
are you retarded or something? what the fuck are you talking about?

78CPORH-1CMOHG8-RP52CTK-0JB66
enjoy senpai

he means exams irl

just say no

Ganguros are really really tan with the super heavy make up! There are also Gyarus where they are like..ganguro but a few steps toned down. I think of myself like a gyaru bimbo if that helps!

from the last thread

>this
>few steps toned down

you haven't seen real ganguro, she's way more toned down. google it and you'll gag

It is, the repair costs are the same as a liverto so it'll cost about 150m to get to duo unless you want to pay real money for artisans memory

If you do buy artisans you could possibly do both for 60m

Just don't ultimate the awakening until you get duo at least, if you do mem frags only repair 1 dura instead of 2

i really appreciate it, i present you with a lewd of my waifu, i salute u sir

oh well rip me then i guess with 60m. I have no idea how to make 90m this early in the game, currently still working on contribution points for a beer setup and trading in shit from sausans.

I bought my ultimate duo for like 130m. Is the market just fucked up or what?

I can't find any good references quickly, but I just want a stereotypical kogal bully basically.

I want to brush her hair.

I went with white makeup, really defined eyeliner and a lighter (more artificial) tan when I was going for that look

people are upgrading to dandelion and dumping the blue weapons below cost

man nigga you are pulling shit out of your ass again, 10 out of fucking 10

>recommending ANYONE to enhance gear yourself
>literally EVER

Grind for 10-15 hours at sausans -> 90m easy

witch movement animations trigger the living shit out of me, did they let some animation freshman do them?

make the lips white, make the eyelashes white and put up some weird blush

I miss the old days and the magic of the game is starting to die for me now. I'm not sure what to do anymore, if I should stop playing or not.

sorry, I meant more kogal/gyaru, not full ganguro.

I can't find any good references quickly, but I just want a stereotypical kogal bully basically.

quit and come back in 6 months or whenever the new elf region is out

you ever run in high heels?

looks the same without any outfit, stiff as fuck and just bad

and its even worse in underwear

if no one did it then there would be nothing on the market
checkmate

I feel the same. But thinking about the money I spent to buy this game and time put in, it makes me think
>I'll play for a little while, maybe I'll do life skills.

and as we told you yesterday, my little /v/ermin, these items are created by extremely rich people making failstacks
that is literally the only source of +15 items.

Everything about witch is janky because the class was thrown together at the last minute so people wouldn't have to play an old man wizard. This is also why they're the only two counterparts that share the exact same ability set before awakening.

Witch idle animation is also the worst where they pull out an invisible staff and stand there looking stiff as a rock. Compare it to any other class idle where they actually shift about on their feet, look around, or do anything else that makes them appear lively in comparison.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I just log in mostly to do lifeskill stuff, but I'm actually not having much fun anymore.
And if I take a break for a few months I will just miss all the attendance rewards and fall way behind in progress.

Should i main Witch or Ranger? Which one is more boring past awakening/better at 1v1?

Is there any benefit at all to going full bandit mode?

I know you can't enter towns with negative karma but is there anywhere you can access a marketplace without entering one?

Ranger

Not sure if it's within range of guards, but Calpheon has a marketplace outside one of it's gates.

Why?

Do you have 200+ AP? If so it doesn't really matter whether you fall behind since you can't compete in pvp anyways.

Because it's more boring past awakening and better at 1v1

how much ap/dp minimum for sausans?

valencia city is 100% safe, the guards there don't attack if you're red and usually there's no players at all in the city

there's no benefits, it's just fun to kill people especially at bosses

I have over 220 AP.

hm....What makes it so boring? Are the combos too simple?

wotw+shotgun
all your cooldowns as awakening
rinse repeat
It is pretty boring, can't tell if it's better than witch because it's a long way to 56 with only life skills

That's bs, once you're around 190-200 you are officially average

150/200

That sounds fun! Like a slumber party!
I think you can totes do that in this game. Just be sure play around with the lighting stuff in the creator when you're doin make up! Took me sooo long to get my lip gloss and stuff right!

wtf, how much have you played this game

Should i buy an DUO awakening weapon if i have the money for it (costs 68m, i have 80) or should i upgrade it myself?

1 week.

>DUO awakening
>68m

Say what

don't get uppity you nolife faggot

yeah probably because its a DUO Pri Aad Sphera and not a Alloria

Rare image of Cyclops and her mentor.

Since the game was released with a few breaks now and then.

Meant for

>red hair
that's milfsorc and mentor-chan

Well, if you're afraid of losing the time you invested, you can sell your account and get some money in return.

playerauctions.com/black-desert-account/

isn't there supposed to be a town where only people with negative karma would be welcome?

It's light brown hair, artistic liberties.

>milfsorc making sure mentorchan is good enough for her daughter

muuquin south of valencia city
there's like nothing in or near the town though, except a grinding location (pila ku jail)

holy shit there's a guy with 2billion silver and more selling his account
game must be really dead for him

Whats this from?

wait, i can only switch out my skill addons by paying money?

I have a bit over 1b silver, is topped geared and a lot of cash shop shit. I should maybe try and sell my account for some cash.

sorry for the poor quality, but which outfit is this? I don't seem to find it on the pearl show, it was a sorc

please don't tell me it's some pre order thing...

Pre-order outfit

literally the only preorder outfit

oh god why, it's the perfect amount of lewd, and looks way better than kibelius, fuck koreans, fuuuuuuuuuuuck theeeeeeeem

1 fragment or skill change orb whatthefuckever.

Boy, Calpheon fucking sucks. Wherever you go shit is getting wrecked, first it's harpies, then it's kuruwhatever, then it's zombies, then it's trolls, then some bullshit petrification plague and now lizards.

These guys can't catch a fucking break.

How much AP do I need for pirates?

160 should be enough

And half of these are thanks to one guy.

How much for the pkers there

150 and not be a kuno, tamor or valk

IT

IS

FUCKING

IMPOSSIBLE

TO

GET

ARMOR BLACK STONES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nigga you should have like a million of them stocked up from doing your boss scrolls and from all the events and shit

Dude darkness lmao

i already used all my boss scrolls stones

not to mention that i havent done any boss scrolls in like 8 days, people only take other people with at least 5 scrolls

So you should have saved up 5 scrolls in those 8 days?

they're like 200k silver
you can make 5m/hour farming literally anything, farm, buy them, shut up and stop wasting time posting instead of killing shit

>want to failstack on a +14
>instantly goes to +15

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably wrong thread but thanks anyway, I completely forgot about agdq. I needed my bi-yearly dose of pure autism.

I miss this guy. His storyline was the only one in BDO that even tried to make sense.

are you having issues reading again, retard? who the fuck here talks about fucking money you fucking mongrel?
you seriously need to do something about your illiteracy problems.

Nighttime is very well done in BDO. You can't see much, and it adds to the atmosphere. Unlike WoW where it just looks.. sort of dark.

damn dude I filled my 7 characters with 25 fs on a single +14 grunil shoe, I honestly stopped upgrading shit and giving a fuck about grinding, and now all I do is lifeskills.