/gowg/ Gears of War General

New Swarm Edition

New Swarm Post: gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/onyx-gold-gear-pack-available-january-13th---16th/a5ef7ac2-8799-4094-b20a-ad3630e3dd91/posts

Update: gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/update-on-the-next-title-update-and-other-odds-and-ends/2f70a747-2489-4a26-a58e-92b8c0cde30d/posts

Available December 6th for Season Pass holders as part of the early access Developer Playlist*, Glory and Speyer will also be introduced into free public playlists on December 13 and Gridlock and Relic will be removed.
Read more at news.xbox.com/2016/12/01/gears-war-4-december-update/

>Information regarding Gears of War 4
pastebin.com/kEd89b2n (embed) (embed) (embed) (dev blog links)
gearsofwar.com/en-us/developerblog (blog pages include art and videos)
pastebin.com/r75cDpuS (embed) (embed) (embed) (all exclusive pre-order, rewards and promotional content info)

>Gamertag List (you can request being put on the list from this page)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iwt78Sa0c3wV3Nen3fm-4LY5aRA6_G5xuIerZ7bR4Og/edit#gid=0

>Gears of War General Xbox Club
Download the Xbox App BETA from the store if on PC. Both Xbox and PC search for gowg on Xbox Clubs.

>Join the /gowg/ discord to chat or play with us
discord.gg/f9HCYCP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GearsofWar/status/819967710083706880
gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/dizzy-is-back-craft-him-in-game-now/44e4bbed-0607-43b1-80f0-48aa8392f7c6/posts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0 credits saved so far

>>Available December 6th for Season Pass holders as part of the early access Developer Playlist*, Glory and Speyer will also be introduced into free public playlists on December 13 and Gridlock and Relic will be removed.

Does this still need to be in the OP? And when is the second craft only character going to be shown?

Tomorrow I'd guess.

I'm awake.

Is there a way to check which maps you've completed 1-50 on Horde?

I've got 9/10 for the launch maps achievement and I have no idea what the last one is.

Look at the Horde leaderboards I guess and see what launch Horde map has the least score on it.

I will try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

did the last thread die again

guess

Gears general comes and goes. As long as it comes around every now and again I'll be a happy gear.

To horde is to suffer.

>finally got an Xbone
>finally got around to playing Gears 4
>that shitty campaign (especially the end)
>50 dollar season pass

Gears is Gears and I'll always love the multiplayer but wew it felt half-assed complete with a jewish cash shop to boot.

Should I get the liquid chrome, or the hypno set to go with my medic?

medic a shit, i will rape her when i see her in game

>Implying it's the female gear we are talking about here

>they actually adjusted the prices
did not expect to ever see this

>legendary drop in a Horde booster
>fucking Day of the Dead Kait

Goddamn it. At least I can finally complete that gay ass VS bounty and scrap it.

Give Season Pass owners a guaranteed Rare or higher in every loot pack.

Yes/No
Why?

I'm just curious if we're going to get a series airdrop every time a new one comes out, that would be pretty great we'll have to take it a step at a time.

Hope we're more alive this weekend.

Anyone get cool skins from the onyx pack?

Are they out?

Anyone down to play a bit? I'm not the best but I'm getting better fast. Got the game a couple days ago.

Are you playing versus or horde?

No, I'm just retarded

Versus atm but I'm down for w.e

I'd welcome that, not even as a season pass holder because honestly i'm all for them incentivizing people into getting it within a reasonable limit. I've been mulling over getting a season pass myself to support the game but i just dont play enough to warrant me saying "Yeah i definitely feel adequately rewarded for this investment".

I have almost achieved Sam-level scrap numbers... but i dont' wanna spend it all on Sam

WHY CAN'T YOU BE A CHEAP WHORE LIKE THAT V-DAY GEAR GIRL

She has expensive tastes.

she has delicious tastes (delicious cinnamon girl)

daily reminder that Kait is NOT for bullying

I want black steel Sam, I would spend like 5k scrap on that if I had to.

Does doing developer playlist horde give you more or less credits than a plain old insane horde run? With that 20% increase I'm guessing it's more but I don't know.

>only 15k saved up for new packs
>pit people just came out

Fuck me

Interrogative: What's the ETA for the Onyx Gold Gear Packs? Over.

>15k
fuck you indeed nigga, I only got 2.4k

I had 6k saved and I spent it on elite packs yesterday
I literally turned on my console specifically to buy those packs, then head to the gym and I remember thinking "nah I shouldnt spend it now, spend it next time I'm actually playing just incase something new comes out" but dismissed it because I was certain nothing new would come out any time soon

Fucking played myself

My guess is about five hours from now, but that's just my guess not a source.
I had about 40k when they released series 2, I spent about half on packs though. Hopefuly 20k is enough to get the things I want, I doubt I'll try to get it all, that would be nice though. Anyways I'll be grinding credits this weekend either way too.

>My guess is about five hours from now, but that's just my guess not a source.
Solid Copy. Though it was my understanding that they were to go live on the morning on the 13th. 5 hours from now as you say would put the release at approximately 1200. Over.

Still no word on that mystery legacy character either.

Does that release in 5h as well?

Get to work, f.a.m

We get our season 2 packs today. I'm excited for when we all get home.

I had to make a static gnasher cuz it looked too good. Zombie Minh looks scary, only good zombie character.

PLEASE

How are you planing on grinding? I'm down to 2k and can't find a stable part on lfg or anything

Do these Onyx Packs just have 3 cards like the Gearsmas/10th Anniversary packs?

I dunno, I guess I was going to wait for some of the usual people I party with to come on, but that won't be until much later today. Just have to try my luck with randoms, horde or versus, I don't even care.

>tfw grinded horde with glitches and now max re up but still shitty at the game

Three cards from the Onyx Gold pool, one from series two pool, and one from launch series pool.

gonna say there 5 cards since they are 2k and not 400

Do you guys use mics?

If I'm playing with randoms I usually don't, but if I'm doing a pre made or speed run set up in LFG then yeah I do.

yes

heho

I plug mine in but I never actually talk because nobody would listen anyway

Only time I hear people speak on gears it's ALWAYS the wannabe gangsters that talk shit and use thug slang / ebonics constantly

Is Gow4 FPS locked on PC?

Don't think so, or if it is it's extremely high, they don't lock you down to console levels if that's what you mean.

Guys what the FUCK are we gonna do about scalebound being canned?

why did i just get 20 packs?

They added perks to the season pass to make people feel better about paying 40 dollars for literally nothing

Play more gears and keep the generals alive

Nothing. It looked like the 4Kids TV version of dragon tales.

Bruh we needed scalebound

Now what's left? All we have is crackdown 3

that's literally it

three lightning skins and sam out of my free packs, not bad

Why did everyone turned into a fucking camper with the new maps? Everytime I play tdm all my teammates stay camping for the powerweapons and they can't even use them right, and I mean, who the hell wouldn't know how to manage the overkill.

No, I get over 200 on nearly every map on complete maxed settings with my 980Ti 6700k

Did we watch the same E3 presentation? The game looked much tamer compared to other platinum titles. Maybe that was a point. I mean I'm upset to, it looked cool, but I'd rather it not come out a shitty flop.

It's worse when they flop the boom/dropshot. Or grab sniper and can't hit shit not even a body shot. It's just one less man in the fight.

Having only ever seen screenshots and stuff i thought it looked pretty cool and was excited for it to come out. But only after hearing news of it's cancellation did i check out the trailer footage and honestly while it looked really good visually i cant say the gameplay was all that impressive or even looked like it would be fun, for me anyway.

I hear it was from the Platinum people and i typically enjoy their titles so that part was promising but seeing the almost QTE style nature of the larger boss battles kind of diminished by interest. Unless it was pulled off in a manner similar to Dragon's Dogma, which would have been sick and made me want it even more than i originally did, i cant say i'm too hurt by not getting it. Just kind of sucks that the Xbone is a system that really does need more exclusives, especially decent ones. If it turned out to be even simply mediocre that's still preferable to no exclusives or Quantum Break level exclusives.

Not sure if I'm getting memed on or if some people actually have got their goodies already. Feature packs still aren't available, and I haven't got my SP drop.

Got mine at 12 est

Couple hypnos and lightnings, not bad

CAN WE START A HORDE PARTY

RANDOMS KEEP LEAVING

NO ONE TALKS

IT'S FRUSTERATING

God dammit i want my fucken pack already. Its 4am where i am now and i wanna open my pack b4 bed

Literally who?!

How many pep here actually play on pc?

i was just joking lmao nobody's gotten it yet

I'm looking to do a horde myself, just doing versus to pass the time while coffee brews

WHEN THE FUCK DO THEY DROOOOOOP

I cant even find anyone to do a public insane run. Feels weird since i usually get one instantly. Must be because i do them later on in the day instead of the morning.

DIZZY IS BACK

twitter.com/GearsofWar/status/819967710083706880

I actually like how he looks this time around. Did they make his hat smaller or something?

NEW PACKS OUT ASWELL

From all the characters they had to pick the sponge king

can someone post a pic of diz? Cant see that twitter post

hes only 600 to craft. Fucken sweet!!! Just got 3 onyx gold swarm characters. Anyone know if you can get the scions onyx edition?

What pays out more insane horde or hardcore with 20%?

>buy 10 packs
>almost have everything

Neat.

I honestly don't know.

Hardcore with the 20% bonus with either the CR/XP bounty would be a good amount.

But Insane with the Insane CR/XP bounty is huge aswell.

>dizzy before any of the carmine bros

WHERE IS MY FUCKING PACK

No packs for you my friend, have a exclusive limited edition mug and coaster instead.

Actually, that looks sick, gimme

I do, and one other user does iirc.

So two at least.

A

FUCKING

CUP

All you guys that pay these obscene prices for these packs are dumb morons and you should all just go back to toronto

gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/dizzy-is-back-craft-him-in-game-now/44e4bbed-0607-43b1-80f0-48aa8392f7c6/posts

more fucking cog