World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

Mosh is ded edition hope I didn't fuck anything up

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb (embed) (Kuma) (Khorosho) (Nanodesu) (Poi) (Lady)

>5.16 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0516/

>0.6.0 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-060-key-feature/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill restructuring+XP caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ak36oGXq8cTaZdv9_i5R-6P407suCshYvErkUVT3E_s/edit#gid=1917108882

>New Year Medals + Missions
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/108298-christmas-hidden-achievements/

>Christmas Luckboxes (Chance for premiums or show love for your favourite /wowsg/ until Jan 18)
santa.worldofwarships.com/en/#/
santa.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Graf Spee and Tier 6 camo+ship missions
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favourite /wowsg/!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista FULL
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare FUYeah right
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121 FULL

Last Thread: >>(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

himeuta.org/showthread.php?1662-USN-Fleet-Collection-November☆-and-Aura-s-Artwork-amp-Design
strawpoll.me/12093528
youtube.com/watch?v=UT9xmRnvax0
youtu.be/8um-Wn6wQKE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Eevs2IL7y8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsf38NYzo5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a good ship, but it's not as bad as its meme says it is

This thing right?
himeuta.org/showthread.php?1662-USN-Fleet-Collection-November☆-and-Aura-s-Artwork-amp-Design

I'm on NY right now. The Speed is the ultimate hamper for me. I can only really commit to one point or objective per match, even with flags. Her maneuverability is so bad to the point that when I see torps coming I don't even bother, I know I'm not going to be able to avoid them.

strawpoll.me/12093528

strawpoll.me/12093528

strawpoll.me/12093528

if more that 30 anons vote ill consider making a social clan just for the tag

>French BB line still not announced

Yes that thing

>those options
I honestly can't decide I love most of those

You will never be kidnapped by the stern Kongō and kept as a human pet aboard her decks to keep her amused as she patrols the oceans.
Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=UT9xmRnvax0

maybe RDDT is more your speed friendo

Didn't someone say WG was increasing the clan size?

>Flat chest
>Still zooms in

To enjoy the relief of not being stuck with a shit waifu, of course.

Not in the sense of being immune to any of them, the lower tiers all get overpenned, the Chappy can at least bow-on 14" guns. From what I know the Moskva does bow-on decently well, but against shit like the Yamato and probably the other T10 BBs the front just gets overpenned too.

yes. botes on NA has quite a waiting list, so if they cant take everyone i can make the spare. hopefully it actualy works for us and we wont need 2 NA clans to shitpost with

>youtu.be/8um-Wn6wQKE
WOWS is dead.

>drizzle
>take out car for some dank skids
>do a couple cool skids
>"ok, a last one and i'll be heading home"
>enter the corner with a little bit too much speed, pull handbrake, shit almost spins out of control but i slow it down enough to just bank into the nearest curb with a minor cut in the underside of the bumper
>police passes 100 meters from me in the intersection just as i return back in the drive lane

I was pretty lucky for being a retard.
How was your evening /wowsg/?

Hey /wowsg/!

It's legogirl again! I lost my house in a storm but I'm finally back and playing WoWs and making ships again. Up first is my new Bismarck Model. The one next to it is the Nevada. I have the design docs for any of these if someone wants them. Also, is it just me or is the Belfast over powered as hell? I lost my computer right before it was added and didn't get to see it till now and how is it not a tier 8 CL at tier 7? Also what the hell happened to German DD's? They don't seem that interesting either.

Also, general models, post 'em. I know you guys build em.

isnt that the guy whos so bad at the game he stopped doing replays to do podcasts?

if only he had a wows replay database to pull shit from.

What the

Yeah, but no word on what they're increasing it to.
There's a pretty big number of NA anons too, and the chance is we'll need more than one clan anyway for everyone that wants a spot to get one.

Also can someone post the latest statskun update with the number of anons from different servers, I didn't save it.

Full fleet of built boats. Sorry for phone camera, old camera got bricked in the same storm as my computer.

>Abloo abloo abloo missiles will kill WoW

Fuck off, we don't even know if they will be in it nor how they plan on implementing. Stop being a fucking Plebbit sheep and calm your autism down.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Eevs2IL7y8

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsf38NYzo5Q

Soon

>lego
>girl
so it's paste and you don't exist, how sad

>legogirl
>girl

[shock and doubt]

>tfw still don't have the bisco

Also Veeky Forums has flipped my images for some reason. No idea why.

[MUFFLED EUROBEAT IN THE DISTANCE STOPS]

How do you even "lose" a house in a storm?

because of phone shit, and MS paint doesn't fix it properly

Want a timestamp? Give me a message to write. Not tits sorry. Crazy, not stupid. Here's pics of the design doc of the Bismarck.

He didn't specify who was from which server this update.

alright, feet will do

I saw this shit way before Kankore was a thing, where is it from?

Can we not have a /pol/ meme name?

That's a shame, seeing the breakdown of the different /wowsg/ populations on each server was kind of neat.
Though watching SEA die over time was a little depressing.

Destroyed in a hurricane. Red tagged. Insurance paid for everything but yeah it sucked hard. I got a new computer out of it so at least there's that.

Gona build most of these one day, once I have shelves for them.

camera alignment is fixed by phone cameras with EXIF and 4chins strips EXIF to prevent you from doxxxxxxing yourself with built in GPS coords or phone name on it.

Depending on where you live in the world some storms can do damage ranging from fucking up your roof and ruining the contents of your house with water damage, to completely flattening the whole thing.

>three people at work quit with no notice
>covering their shifts meant I just got the Graf Spew last night
>this means I have not alot of time to do the convoy missions
>go into the office today to get my new schedule
>72 hours, next day off is Wednesday.

Well, I guess I don't get to do the convoy missions at fucking all, then.

>and 4chins strips EXIF to prevent you from doxxxxxxing yourself with built in GPS coords or phone name on it.
Huh, I didn't know this.
I've always gone through and manually made sure there was no GPS data on any phone images I've posted here.

Kikewitches artist from way back in the day.

Build Dunk with timestamp.

If you want I could log in and play for you. I don't think I'd be able to burn through all of it but I could probably get you some of the rewards.

Ask and you shall receive.

Wow shit sucks, but american houses are built with wooden boards so im not really surprised.

Also
>post cute feet pls

mulled hue's in distance

Time for another fucking job. Fuck those pricks for overworking you. Working 5 consecutive 12 hour shifts is fucking bullshit.

Hmm, haven't thought to do the French boats yet. I mostly do ones I like/study, but I might give that a try. Quad guns will be tough. Also, these take awhile to design and build.

What?

Wow, you'll actually do it?

More than I expected from my memery, thanks.

>Dunk
>Not Richelieu
Though they're both good looking botes.

iktf

This is why I bought Graf Spee when she was at $75. I knew work would be very busy in the last two weeks of the mission and I wouldn't be able to complete it in time, even if I bought the $50 or $25 bundles.

Fortunately it seems work is going back to normal. Already got all the missions done, and all that is left to do is to take it easy and enjoy the Spee and free XP farming in Tirpitz.

>top of the list is all rerolls to NA
my sides

PLEASE!
i love gril feet!

Considered asking on here, but I'm afraid I'll log back on to find all my ships sold.

Waiting on a second (followup) interview for new job. So hopefully I won't be doing this next month.

Had nothing to do with wooden boards, had to do with a house being 4 feet above sea level and the storm surge being 9 feet. Walk around your house and look at everything ~5 feet and below and imagine throwing it away, that's what we had to do, cause oh yeah the water was effectively raw sewage from the water treatment plant down the road.

I actually posted here like 5 mins before the evacuation and said something like, "Give me a name /wowsg/ for my house I'm gona turn it into a boat" and someone suggested "Bismarck" since it can only be scuttled then and not sink.

I'm not the kind of person to do that, but I completely understand your skepticism.

>half the people I play with are orange
They sure as hell don't play as shitters.

*Rerolls begging for divisions with local NA unicums

I feel rused, nice boats anyway

Really?

I'm not that kind of camwhore. I'll show off my creations and stuff but last time I posted a pic of myself, any part, it managed to make it to my mom. Some of you are fine, but there's real dedicated creeps out there.

When have any of them begged?
I never even see any of them use the chat, and they all seem to have their own cliques that they spend all their time playing with already.

>French BB legos still not posted

it's niff441, let him shitpost and embarrass himself. don't expect his grudge and ranting to stop when he's been doing it for one year.

>tfw no reroll but high in the list

feels pretty damn good tbqh pham

Lol, for that alone I'll do it. It'll take a day or so so check back tomorrow-ish. Gotta build an new hull from scratch I'm sure since I doubt it's similar to any of my other hulls.

not foot fag, but how old are you that pictures of you getting to your mom is an issue?

Reminder that WG says Jap DDs are supposed to suck.

Nothing of value was lost.

I'm a girl, I'm allowed to care what my mom thinks, and her getting pictures sent to her with the caption, "Your daughters a whore posting pics on a website, here's a sample," is not what I need in my life.

Looking forward to it, thanks.

What you really need to do is build a Nagato because I think a lego one of those would be cute as fuck.

Of course they have their own cliques already. Everyone benefits from playing with fellow unicums, though rerolls get the better deal out of it thanks to the nature of rerolling and stat bantz.

But make no mistake. Wave, slay and hotel all begged for divisions when they moved fulltime to NA. I'm not autistic enough to save screenshots just to shitpost them, so no """"""proofs"""""""". But I'm sure quite a few anons remember how embarrassing it was to see wave beg on the Veeky Forums chat for smash to come div with his kebab. Or him begging for specific ships for his div.

I don't like rapists.

>Even entertaining him with a post.

I already grinded up the IJN DD line to Shima, so zero fucks were given. Let it collect dust.

Of course, if you gonna "whorecam" on faecbook your photos might be seen by your mom, nothing really hard to figure out tbqh pham

Also the Pagota masts are a bitch to do. Here's my aweful Kongo attempt. Hull's right, but the mast is not there.

>I'm not autistic enough to save screenshots just to shitpost them, so no """"""proofs"""""""".

But you're autistic enough to shitpost and sperg about Wave and Slaymad for one year now, good job Niff.

>No hotel

>i'm a girl

Post feet or gtfo

repeating that you're a girl doesnt make you one, where are the proofs)))))

>And so the WIDF begins to samefag

>I'm not autistic enough to save screenshots just to shitpost them, so no """"""proofs"""""""".
I can't remember ever seeing slay or hotel ever beg for divs in the chat.
At most they replied when someone else said they had a spot open.

kys akios

I'm not sure I've ever seen Hotel so much as post in the chat at all.

I voted and im from EU.

>NOPAN is tied with TRUMP
do we really want another clan called NOPAN?

i should have added KUMA there...

>want to stockpile free xp
>poor fag
>would be willing to grind
>problem is free xp rates are abysmal
Is there any way around this? I'm not getting anywhere anytime soon with like 86freexp per match.

>replying to Niff's autistic rants
>2017

I've seen him say something occasionally, seems pretty rare though.

I voted and I'm Russian.

this is shaping up to be a mini US election

:^)

I'm probably still going to still call it TRUMP.

New Player here, what are the best Monk rotations? any advice?

The one that gives you the biggest tats.

Your best bet is BBs as they are currently OP.

wrong thread

welcome to NA social boatspinning clan

NOPAN might be less /pol/ anyway.

mild regret for forgetting KUMA.

go USN DD line, you will be punching jap shit off their oceans and still grabbing planes like a ninja with chopsticks

Ah priceless