What is the ultimate "Fuck you" car?

What is the ultimate "Fuck you" car?

I dont mean in a flashy showoff type of 'fuck you', but as in the design of the car itself being a massive middle finger to the current car industry and one that squeezes out the maximum amount of butthurt from purists just for existing.

What cars fit that criteria? The FF/GTC4 Lusso sort of fit that mold but theres not enough pure autistic screeching stirred up by their mere presence on planet Earth.

Honestly? Probably the first gen Porsche Cayenne.

I mean,
>Porsche, a German sports car manufacturer famed for making cars with the engine at the back
>decided to make an SUV
>with the engine at the front
>that looks like THIS
>and sells by the fucking millions

Oh, and also
>not air-cooled
>no boxer engine

It single-handedly saved Porsche in terms of sales figures and purists absolutely despised every single thing about it.

kinda wish Veeky Forums was a thing when this was announced

Scioyobaru 86

>Our cars are boring, let's build a fun car
Will it be fast?
>No, fuck you

10/10 would buy mememobile again.

Underrated post. Lets not forget the i introduction of the c class benz

I don't think a car has divided people more than the Prius.

It gave us car hipsters. Fuck that car.

I'd say RS6

>let's take a usual upper-class car and stuff it with v8 and two turbochargers with huge tuning potential, oh, and it's 4.6 seconds 0-100.

Pontiac Aztec...

Subaru used to be fun...

>only 141 sold in the UK
>rarer than a DB5 and DB6

It's basically a winter beater for rich people.

this x1000
>b-but it's fun in the mountains
because you're gonna drive that thing out to the mountains so you can drift off a cliff. Right.

Now that I think of it, the Model S fits that criteria pretty well.

>I dont mean in a flashy showoff type of 'fuck you'

Check.

>but as in the design of the car itself being a massive middle finger to the current car industry

Check.

>and one that squeezes out the maximum amount of butthurt from purists just for existing.

Definitely check.

This one is retarded. If purists can't understand why this car was necessary then fuck em.

You're asking two different questions, what purists get pissed off about is way different than what gives a finger to the industry. Purists were more pissed off about the 400i and 456 than the FF.

Good answer for purists

Obvious answer for the industry, not just the electric thing, no franchised dealership/direct sale

Another one for purists. Took the FJ name, removed anything remotely Land Cruiser. People wanted it forever and it just came out as a rebody of an existing IFS platform with some cheesy plastic shit added to the interior.

All of these. I hate all of them. Good job Veeky Forums.

>they look like fun, lightweight, quick-steering hothatches you can zip around town and in between semis on the freeway

>they're actually just pigfat odd-looking, completely impractical econoboxes that are dogshit dynamically

Honda even threw fatass hybrid batteries in theirs just to fuck with us more.

THIS IS THE 3RD THREAD THIS WEEK ABOUT THIS EXACT SAME FUCKING TOPIC

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

YOU WANT A CAR THAT SAYS FUCK YOU?!?!?!?!

THEN GET A FUCKING CAR AND PUT A BIG FUCK YOU STICKER ON THE WINDSHEILD

I dont mean in a flashy showoff type of 'fuck you', but as in the design of the car itself being a massive middle finger to the current car industry and one that squeezes out the maximum amount of butthurt from purists just for existing.

What cars fit that criteria? The FF/GTC4 Lusso sort of fit that mold but theres not enough pure autistic screeching stirred up by their mere presence on planet Earth.

How bout take a break from Veeky Forums?

Just don't bother browsing for a week and then come back.

I promkse everything will seem better when you return.

Dodge Viper ACR
N/A V10 going to rear wheels, has holes cut in the front fenders to get more front aero, has massive wing for even more aero. laps are done by a driver, not a computer.

I can't stand viper fans. You all speak with such a smug, authoritative, and arrogant sense of pride for just simply admiring the car.

The 2007-2010 Wrangler is the king of interior plasticyness.

bcuz its a rly rly gud car u c

YASSS

Basically the sweet and simple idea behind the CRX / del Sol was bastardized to appeal only to millenials who the automakers seem convinced enjoy poor rear visibility.

>pure autistic screeching
Count which car got the most REEEE this thread, 86 is the clear winner.

that's why it's a "fuck you" car

Not only does this baby scream FUCK YOU to everyone, its fast as fuck

A lot of years ago we used to go mudding with a wrangler and a couple samurais and the best thing was that all of them could just be hosed off inside without worrying about fucking anything up. That interior looks like there is so much that could go wrong with minimal water application.

No, it screams "I just graduated high school and my parents got this for me"

fucking sperg

Yeah it's a great car. Still can't stand when fags who never have and never will drive the thing think the "fuck you" and "hardcore driver" status extends to them just for liking it.

when i think of a "fuck you" design inspired car i think about Porsche keeping a rear engine design sportscar because fuck you instead of building the objectively better mid enigne car or Enzo Ferrari saying "fuck you, more power, bigger engines" with his V12s because he didnt give a shit about aero

This is usually the meme people go to when they like a car but are assmad that they can't have one...

Those are more "fuck you we're gonna circumvent the norm and engineer an awesome car."

OP seems to be asking for "fuck you we know it blows in every aspect but you will buy it anyway."

The Viper for instance is a neat machine falling into the former and doesn't belong here imo.

i am the OP you FUCK

the viper doesnt count at all because its just a sports car design that doesnt at all make any waves in the car industry

[autistic screeching]

>you FUCK

Are you autisticly autistic me right now? Seriously bra? Are you? Cause listening I got waaaaaaaaaaaay better things to do then fucking talk to you about some shitty argument that you can't even present to me in full case. Shut your fedora loving mouth before I report you to the mods and moot. Did you at all think of what they fuck your saying? questioning me? nigga seriously shut the fuck up and get your ass off the INTERNET before you fuck with me another time. shameful really. Veeky Forums used to be for the intellectual, the more average kiddo from the bloc. now it seems you can literally be diagnosed fucking aspergers or however you spell it and still know how to fill in a captcha. fucking loser cunt

Somebody ask for butthurt?

if im not mistaken this was to satisfy european average fleet emissions/mpg regulations

this

what's wrong with it? seems like it does the trick if you wanted that sort of thing in 2017

Nothing's wrong with it, I think it's great. For some reason Challengers and Hellcats especially, make people butthurt.

Either this or the Prius.

Caterham Seven 160

Steel Wheels, 3 cylinders, 100% impractical, just a car for cheap(ish) shits and giggles.

>massive middle finger to the current car industry

Surprised no one's brought this up. The amount of butthurt it generates is unreal.

>wanting attention

Saturn Vue
>Proudly built in America
>Power by Honda.

This is the only correct answer

Everyone loves this car

What about it? I know it was a poorfag Benz but what else did it change?

86 just triggers Veeky Forums's autism.

If it had just been called a Celica then it would have been accepted for what it is; a small, fun, cheap, not particually fast coupe.

Unfortunately with the name 86 you cant see that over all the tofuboys going REEEEEE.

>cheapish
it's expensive af

The GTC4Lusso is the pepe of cars. It even looks smug.

Pic related is the ultimate "fuck you" car in my opinion.

Not everyone lives in the United States of Boring Roads.

Right now, they're £14,995. That's cheapish. Are you on the dole or something?

The new Ford GT.
>you can only buy one if you have a strong social network following and you relentlessly shill it on your Instagram/Snapchat/whateverthefuck
Just epic, Ford.

Supposably the first Benz developed to a price point. Quality sacrifices were made to keep the cost competitive. First Benz to be identified by a letter first. Change in styling.

They arnt all that bad really.

That's no different than Ferrari.

I forget which particular model it was, but there was a Ferrari that you had to apply for and they'd only accept your application to buy it if you owned ferraris in the past

>US has no twisties or toegays
Know how I know you've never been here?

Donkervoort D8 GTO, it's like a Caterham but powered by an Audi inline 5 turbo, with carbon fiber body panels and a massive price tag.

Draws fury from people that care about emissions, from piston engine fans, and even from fans of the RX-7.

Lamborghini is making hotwheels cars now?

The turbo Veloster is at least decent in comparison. This does not mean good, but it is less bad. I still regret buying mine.

I love my CR-Z. It's not fast or anything but it's more practical than you would imagine. The hatch in the back is huge.

Probably to stop people simply buying them up for to store for collector profiteering. This shit is happening with the 911 R for example. But that is very different to forcing prospective owners to literally meme about the car (which nobody has driven yet) on the internet and compete with each other for likes and views in order to buy one.

>Celebrating a car designed specifically to beat Ferrari
>Become worse assholes about it than they ever were

Pottery

Where is the shit coming from? The 86 original wasn't even fast

from what ive seen people just claim there's no reason it cant be faster like they skimped out on the car.

Re-read the post.
>not particularly fast coupe

0/10 bait

>gets ripped off by tens of thousands of dollars on a reskinned Silverado with a tail hatch
>considers himself the winner in the situation

>moot

Stale pasta

>Trucks are stupid at the best of times, but if you need them for work, driving off road or moving, then fair enough
>Haha ok then.

A truck on lowered suspension, 22 inch wheels with road-biased Pirellis, an 8.3 litre V10 that makes 500hp and gets 9mpg is the biggest fuck you possible. The fact it's also a flashy-showoff fuck you vehicle is the icing on the fuckcake.

Most people haven't driven an original, stock AE86. There only experience is from heavily modified track cars and a cartoon.