FAQ: pastebin.com/bRNZdkx0

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/_roster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's probably the かっこよさ stat, which that weapon got randomly from it's boosts. Seems to be the only random stats weapons can get that is just a +1.

Ohh okay, yeah that's what it was. I was misremembering. So the ones I mentioned in are totally different stats, Sex Technique being the one useful for that single quest and Ero being totally useless and just a joke.

This is probably a joke stat. No idea what it does.

If it is かっこよさ, then the only use it has is for a passive (white) skill you can buy for male original characters. That skill gives an attack and defense boost if coolness >=5, and it decreases attack and defense otherwise.

Maybe it was with that skill in mind that the person who made the interface patch translated it as Ego.

I didn't remember Nagi being so... uh... how she is in VI

Her smile was ruined from the day she was born. Circumstances will always shape what person we become.

So what? Perfect? Lovely? Cute?

The part after you kill Ragarl is weird
Checking the book of pictures of girls Rance still needs to fuck still shows Nagi
Shizuka's kissing scene right after says she hadn't taken it in for a while while she had just been raped by Nagi two or three days prior
The music in the same scene suddenly switches from my glorious days to the more mild tune at a random textbox

She hadn't taken the hyper weapon for a few years

I never noticed this before did I do something

If all the girls have their own scenes the cherry blossom walk is worth doing more than once

She strips as Rances level reaches multiples of ten

Neat

I think Patton and Rocky have scenes too. If you are going for 100% CG though go with Sill

I seem to be missing a few CGs:
- Page 6, 1st row, 4th from left
- Page 7, 3rd row, 3rd from left
- Page 8, 2nd row, 1st from left

Is it still possible to get them or have I missed my chance?

Was there ever an English interface patch for Rance IX along with the opening in English? I remember at least watching the opening in English before but I can't find it on Youtube or some kind of English patch anywhere now. Please tell me I am not going crazy anons.

The opening was translated, but Ludo made all his videos private. There is an interface patch that should be on the pastebin, but it didn't translate the OP.

You can get them in the post-game.

All those fantasy names and then there is Bob at the end

Smug Kuu is love.

One is called クゥ and the other エスト...
What could that possibly mean?

Reminder that Alma neesan a best girl with the best motive to being a villain

The deepest lore

I dunno, as far as Nee-sama villains go...

>Shizuka is about to kill me and is stopped
>FR UP

Well I mean she stopped
That's gotta count for something at least

Beats
>Patton tells Rance that some voice said that he loved him
>Rance is grossed out
>FR UP

That has never happened to you or one of your friends??

>Friends

Patton's expressions in VI are great.

So we all agree that Patton should be back on our soccer team?

Brilliant isn't it?

>Accepting helman scum on the team

>Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)
Nothing yet?

Io is already on the team

Nothing beyond the fact they exist

Alicesoft is a naming genius. Too bad they romanize Kuu as Qoo and not Qu.

>tfw best girl scrapped forever
>could've been in the Helman game but got cut
IT'S NOT FAIR

Goddamn support shot is so good

She wasn't going to be in IX. She got scrapped from Quest.

We probably won't get anything on them any time soon unless they plan to release one of them before X.

>one is Qu, the other is Est
>System for the game is based on Rance "Quest"
deepest
lore

Waiting for their milf game to release?

Do we even have an X release date? I'd assume they'd at least announce what they are but I dont know shit.

>Kanmi different kind usual
>IX best
>lia great
>enough sill
>fucked omachi

Drapeko is not even the slightest bit like Quest

We'll probably get more news on the next Beat Game and Rance X before those two games.

I'd imagine that they're 2018 at the earliest

The main scenario writer said they want to release it this year, at least. We'll probably only get info on X next month after their MILF nukige is out.

>She gets scrapped from 04, if it's ever made
And she wasn't in KR either. Has any other semi-important playable character in the series gotten the same level of treatment as her? Other than characters in Sengoku who will never show up again like Yukihime.

implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/_roster

Captain Vanilla, Gou, Kunagi and Io all in line to get dropped

>Dropping all BBA reps

>semi important
She isn't though. Hubert was the important character from that Helman party.

Wouldn't describe characters like Yukihime as that semi important either.

Feliss didn't appear in KR and didn't appear in vanilla Rance Quest.
Kisara didn't appear in KR and didn't appear until Quest.
Julia didn't appear in Quest or 01
Hauren hasn't appeared in a game since KR despite getting named in both 01 and 03.
Cordoba didn't get a sprite in 03.
Milli Yorks got killed offscreen.
Arios has only appeared in one CG (along with 13 other people) since KR though did get mentioned in VI and 03.

Rick should be represented by a mecha

Are you mistaking Drapeko with Evenicle?

I thought that concept art of her was from the Rance IX artbook?

None. I can't think of any other playable character that's been shafted this hard. Even Athena has had appearances and she was in Quest, too. Kisara might be the only one but even she was in Quest AND playable for fuck's sake. Even the random asshole brainiac kid from Rance 4.1 was referenced in Quest.

Meanwhile there's not only a game which Alicesoft referred to as the "festival" game in that it's supposed to feature ALL the characters, but also a game focused specifically on Helman, and still no Io. I'm convinced that she's been erased. Pic related, it's a comparison of photographs from early Alicesoft and modern Alicesoft. The revisionism is clear. Someone's gotta stop TADA, that mad, revisionist tyrant.

>Kicking the weakest man
what is wrong with you?

Io wasn't even that important in the only game she appeared.

Damn revisionist bastards tried to censor my upload! These fuckers are determined to erase history! We will not forgive, we will not forget! Io was real, and not just in our minds! Io for Rance X! Io for Rance X!

its from the Quest artbook. Same as the Gele

Io is in Rance World Notes. She's clearly not erased.

Arios hasn't made an actual appearance since KR.

To be fair, he's not the hero anymore so he's totally irrelevant. And he at least got a few mentions, whereas Io has been completely ignored...

Demote TOSH

And then we never score again.

You can't demote the strongest.

If Camilla is supposed to be the only female dragon then what are the so-called dragon girls you face in some games?

Gal monsters.
Dragon Kalars were a thing, though.

Gal Monsters. Not pure dragons.

All pure dragons were either directly created by the gods or Kamilla's kids.

So possibly any of Avel, Noce, Harumaki, that dragon from IV and Shichisei are Kamilla's sons.

Hunty could also be descended from her

>Avel and Harumaki as separate dragons

You now remember Io Ishtar

Surviving only in our shitty soccer team. Sad fate.

Does anyone have the clear picture of 5Ds original Engrish title? An user posted a picture of it lany threads ago, and I'm hoping someone has it.

DARKNESSHERO RANCE STORY Se FIVE. THE LORN GIRL IN TIMESTOP WORLD. THERE WORLD ARE CURSELAND.

What now? Just finished the last post game fight, don't know how to unlock true ending or this CGs. Got Kanami, Rizna, Shizuka, Sill and Magics S rank weapons

Get Rocky to 30 FR. You'll get a bit more to do.

He is at 30 already and got lil avenger...

Then how did you miss her CG? That's the one you're asking about on that page.

Did you see her events?

You were right, I had to have her in the roster to see her events.

>don't know how to unlock true ending
You didn't clear Sanakia, maybe is that?

Maybe it's that, but I don't know how to clear her, it might be that I haven't found her S rank weapon yet.

It's on the museum.

A crapton of S weapons are in the museum, with no hints given, and no reason to expect it. It's a little bullshit, but check it out.

It's the DALK sword in the museum.

Thank you.

Well I'm off for a bit. Stay alive

Can someone please explain how I get into the hanny village in haniwa plain? I've cleared the four rooms and opened the trap door and cleared the underground area and that's all I can seem to do? What am I missing?

Wait until Rizna's friend invites her to the hotsprings.

Thank you, that's been driving me nuts. Been combing these threads for days.

How do I clear Sel and Rocky?

Can someone explain to me why they went with the 5th/6th game in the series instead of the 01 first? By the time 04 releases they would've catched up and then they could go canonically

Because if they didn't release them now they never would and so Western fans would never get to play the whole series.
Plus they were already translated.

Because otherwise they'd probably never be able to release those two games.
There's also not a proper 02 to be released and there probably won't be until after 04, that is already going to be released at 2018 at the very least.

Because
1. Rance 5D and Rance VI were already translated
2. Rance VI is the proper start of modern Rance and most people played it before 01 and 03
3. Rance 04 isn't even getting made at the moment so there would be a massive delay and Rance VI would be nearly 20 years old by the time you got around to releasing it.
4. You can't really go from 2015 graphics and voices to 2002 and 2004 graphics

A 2018 release for Rance 04 is impossible

Moments like this make me think that Rance is one of the greatest forces of good in the universe. He knows what's right, and uses force to make it right.

Alt+S to screenshot.

And then he goes and does... that to noriko the very game before