/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1020

Last thread died Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Bumping /dag/ but no one responds, about to switch to /meg/.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel the end!
youtube.com/watch?v=1IR2k6-_Hmc

Friendly reminder that /dag/ is really dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPdHid8_7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=o2BFFHvQXcg
youtu.be/a_tl2keQwLg
youtube.com/watch?v=3tLn-h5lNV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Must live..mus...surviv..the ME Andromeda winds are strong..but..I must endure.

1. Your waifu

2. What you're listening to right now

bump

Meredith did nothing wrong.

ded

1. Jack

2. and i got the IT crowd on in the background

>Jack isn't in Andromeda

Does that make you feel bad?

yeah kinda. since i first played me2 a couple years ago, ive been playing a bunch of video games with Jack's VA in it.

fallout 4 was awesome for me
>play as Nora cause Jack voice
>make her look like Jack
>in first playthough encounter a bunch of ghouls
>"oh shit they're fast"
>"oh shit imma die"
>sprint away
>have headphones on
>hear Jack's heavy breathing right in my ears

>>Where is my Warden?
>Bumping /dag/ but no one responds, about to switch to /meg/.
they're both equally as ded

lol meg just ded

1. M.E: Liara D.A Isabela
2. Dark Side of the Moon for background music while I revise

You'd think with a new game coming out in 2 months there'd be something to talk about.

bioware isn't releasing any substantial info about the game. they, for some fucking reason, think releasing a little bit of info is a good thing.

also, i've noticed whenever they release something it makes the game look stupider than it already is.

They're right.

>it's a /dag/+/meg/ sleepover episode

its amazing how meg has died twice recently while dag just kept going slow and steady.

youtu.be/mPdHid8_7Qc

what kind of lonely faggot makes those kinds of videos?

>10 views
Hello Sharkansas

Yeah I agree that the trickle of info is stupid. The small amount of info out there is making me super nervous. I'm probably going to wait like a week to buy, unlike every other ME

Closed after five seconds.

Also don't post your own videos.

>ME3
>Best story

Clearly they started the series with ME3.

>The small amount of info out there is making me super nervous.
same, im not at all hyped for MEA

>Leliana with Quarian armour
>Josephine with Asari dress
What armour is Cullen wearing?

I think they're dressed like ME characters

It looks sort of like Zaeed's armor. I think it's just human armor

I still have some excitement left since I didn't think Inquisition was that bad, but I can't deny I wouldn't be happy if Andromeda was just a space skinned version of it. If only we had some more info bioware...

kaidans

>I didn't think Inquisition was that bad

It is the best Bioware game after ME2.

Bioware is afraid to release more info because they're afraid of the backlash when they don't deliver on their promises.

they're facing a backlash over not giving us shit.

it's a little mover 2 months until release and we don't know shit about the game exempt for "powerful women"

Honestly I preferred ME3. I usually play bioware games for the story & characters and I think ME3 was better than Inq in those areas.

>pic related

I mean, it's a catch 22. Do you not release anything except for a strong zim who don't need no patriarchy? OR do you release lies to make people "satisfied" until the game comes out and customer's realize their leg was being pulled the entire time.

>and I think ME3 was better than Inq in those areas.
which is funny cause inq was all about relationships

Strong women and top tier animations /s

I don't know, I think Inquisition did better overall, Trespasser included, as far as characters. I think it's Inquisition > ME3 > ME2

I mean ME3 had the advantage since it had 3 games to build those characters up, but even so there weren't that many party members I liked in Inq.

I don't know, but I wish that Bioware would understand that not everyone that plays their games is a self-identified snowflake and think about the people that actually have money to buy their shit.

seeing the humans in MEA makes me irrationally angry

the LI in inq sucked ass, it felt hollow and forced as shit.

Yeah I really liked tresspasser, especially some of the follow ups with love interests. But honestly I prefer Citadel to tresspasser, because I'm a sucker for fanservice

Why is Cole so cute, bros?

The fuck was that grab?

Mazel tov, Bioware.

Holy shit please tell me you are baiting. Ignorance has it's limit.

Here comes the tumblr landwhales. We had our chance people. Abandon thread, it will die like the last one.

Then there is also the probability that EA clamped down hard on their balls when it comes to advertising because no publisher would want another shit storm like ME3 happening.

EA is acting like Bioware's parents and grounding them from doing hype for their games.

Yeah, but a lot of the ME3 romances were really fucked up. Jack, for instance, barely had any screen time. Her "goodbye" scene is like 1 line long. Liara had plenty of screen time, but her romance is still really confusing and unsatisfactory because they reused lines from the new romance for the ME1>2>3 romance

At least Inquisition was a bit consistent with its romances

I really liked Citadel too, it's just the ending slides from Inquisiiton that set it apart for me. They felt really satisfactory

What's wrong user

The generally excepted opinion is ME2 > ME3 >> DAI.

Yeah, Trespasser's ending was really good. That dlc made me retroactively like Inq a bit more. Made me want to finish the game quick on subsequent plays so I could get to it.

ME2 had horrible character interaction, which is what I was talking about

I have never heard anyone say that. ME2 is known for it's characters and their quests.

The character quests were good, but the interaction was bad. There were too many squadmates with too little development and dialogue

Many of the characters in 2 were just there to be filler and make the game longer than it really was.

These animations aren't final and they'll be fixed before release, r-right?

Even better, they'll stay the same and be reused for DA4!

I hope so, it's not like I want this game to be shit. It's ME I want it to be great but when they show nothing and what they do show looks like that, well it doesn't inspire confidence.

Why aren't they hyping up Andromeda by showing more cool stuff like some characters and the antagonist? Everything I have seen yet tells me it is going to be shit. Semi open-world planets with fetch quests, alien resource gathering and clearing hostile alien-camps, quests that involve searching for clues and interacting with them which they copied from Witcher 3.

>implying ME2 isn't the biggest pile of shit Bioware's ever put out other than DA2

Because they fucked up with hyping ME3 so badly people wanted to sue their asses. EA is not going to let those idiotic interns at Bioware fuck up that badly again.

Or maybe their is just absolutely nothing to show in Andromeda because the game is just that shitty.

They improved the graphics and the gameplay but took a huge dump on literally everything else.
The characters are trash, the story is worse, the music is bland and boring, the whole premise is just dumb, no exploration, etc.
Literally the only good thing about it was the suicide mission (everyone having a role, getting to decide who does what, and having actual consequences of people dying if you made bad decisions or weren't prepared)

I agree.

Also
1>3>2

youtube.com/watch?v=o2BFFHvQXcg

youtu.be/a_tl2keQwLg

Not a single redeeming character.

Killed Hawke in Inquisition too, found him/her unlikable.

Honestly if ME:A is even half the game TW3 is then I'll be content. My expectations are so low at this point...

i loved rivalrymancing Merrill in da2, i guess there was a certain power fetish aspect behind it, but i guess im into that.

also
>my suspicion that the bioware writer's room is full of greasy neckbeards and (wo)man children
that's funny since now the bioware writers room is filled with stronk women and faggot "men" and the games are worse than ever

>if ME:A is even half the game TW3 is then I'll be content
DAI and ME3 weren't even half the game TW3 was, you actually think MEA will be better than the last 2 major bioware games?

>Any Bioware game
>Coming close to how awesome TW3 is

Re-read what you just wrote.

why is DAI so fucking bad? i want to replay the trilogy but once i get to the Inquisition menu i lose all motivation.

also cass is qt

but she's still not qt enough for me to grind through the game for her romance

And DA2 doesn't?

i don't take it seriously

ive played it 3 times and every time i do different things. i usually go full templar asshole and even let Meredith kill Bethany.

i tell ya, there's nothing better than watching mages get BTFO

but inquisition doesn't have that shit. i can't be an asshole, only slightly angry.
i can't be an edge lord cause there are no edgy options
and there's no elf/mage genocide

what's the point of playing bioware games if i cant be an asshole to their shitty characters?

Apart from Morrigan, Cass is best looking, cutest waifu in Inq.

I hear you.

The only thing better than fucking up mages is fucking up elves.

agreed

man i was so fucking pissed when i was playing the game and the Mage-Templar war ended nice, easy, and so fuckingearly in the game

i thought with a name like INQUISITION, i'd be fucking up mages left and right, but instead i got elf bullshit and a 2nd rate villain

just replay origins.

A straight from DLC villain, no less!

I still don't understand how the conflict ended, the shit storm would be waaaay bigger 'realistically'. Alistair stormed in mad as all hell and said like 5 lines then left in my game. And his mum went okay.
Pretty retarded.

i literally just finished playing DAO for like the 10th time on Monday

when i did that mission where you ally with the Templar's i couldn't believe that was it.
i thought the mage-templar war was raging all over thedas, but then i ended it just by goign to that castle? what fucking sense does that make?

why did they make such a big fucking deal about the war and then make it an after though?

I was ready to kill all mages and then then they said thank you for saving us. So I sided with them?

Did I fuck up?

Lyrium sings through me.

where did they fuck up? how did they go from a war in which every circle and the entire Templar order rebel to some fuck i killed in a shitty dlc blowing up a church?

why was the game not fully about fighting the war they'd been making such a big fucking deal about?

they could have maybe given us a choice to side with one side and then spend the game wiping out the other. and then either rebuilding the chantry or dismantling it

now there's a game i'd play.

:3

youtube.com/watch?v=3tLn-h5lNV0

Tell me why is he so perfect?

You like shota.

I just started DA:I again, make my character for me. How should I play this time?

Because he's the purest.

But this little fop does nothing for me.

Female elf mage who romances Solas.

His dad is a retard.

HIS DAD IS A FUCKING PARAGON!

what i don't fucking understand is how his beard isn't growing yet

what the fuck kind of half dwarf is he?

Kieran is a literal child, while Cole is an adult who comes without all the baggage of adulthood you can find in other husbandos.

THat was my last playthrough though

His dad stopped the blight. Could a retard do that?

Checkmate.

Then a human male templar who romances Josie.

OK, that sounds good. What class do you prefer?

a retard can lead the inquisition, i dont' see how a retarded warden can't defeat the blight

Warrior, human rogues make no sense and a mage isn't really a noble.