You get a call from your old friend Scotty Kilmer...

You get a call from your old friend Scotty Kilmer, he tells you he's decided to do an engine swap on a shitbox of your choice. He tells you that so long as fitting it is within the realm of possibility, he's happy to drop any engine you like into any car you like, so long as from the factory that car made less than 250bhp.

What car and engine are you going with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s6oWMM31Umw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

c3 corvette
Only made 160hp stock
Thanks, boosh.

I'll tell him to fuck off' say that hes no longer a relevant mechanic youtuber, then tell him that ChrisFix is a far better mechanic than he is just to have him spit autisticly. And to add salt to the wounds, ill send him an image of a Mercedes symbol to make him disintegrate into ash, as the symbol is to harsh for his senile eyes to withstand.

Yeah the smog C3s only made that much. But the earlier vettes made much more even when you account for converting Gross-Net HP. The earlier vettes also look better IMO

Ask for the VAG V10 diesel in a E46 330. Shit makes like 635lbs ft of torque, though 255 tyres shit is gonna be mad hektik plus decent fuel economy.

88 Fiero GT with the LZ9 and F40 trans

Thank you Based Scotty

Drop a 5.4 in a Crown Victoria

I would say a Nissan fair lady with a 2010 GTR power pack with a nice 5 speed out of a late 90s skyline

Mid engined turbo 3 rotor Grumman LLV

Pontiac Fiero.
Engine? An LX9 3500 V6 that's been worked over, making around 300 HP N/A

Has to be under 250hp
No work done
Get the LZ9

LS1 or LM7 and 4L60E with RWD conversion on this shit heap Century wagon.

Wow thats a shitbox. I love it

here's part of the reason it only cost me $200

the other part: a fucked torque converter seal

Faded fake wood, tan, missing hubcaps, 90s GM shitbox, and a station wagon. Quintessential shitbox

fair enough

You do know the 3500 LX9 is a drop in swap, right? someone on here the other week was talking about his.

W-bodies always leak, another thing they are good at are taking speed bumps at 45 MPH, downshifting doing 80 into second gear, overheating, being beat to shit, Sources: 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.1 V6 that sounded like a cammed V8

that's me, actually. I own this dumpster fire wagon, and the white one that I did the LX9 swap on. LX9 swap is not feasible on this one because it has a Buick V6, not a Chevy V6.

This 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix had 200k on it and was purchased for 400 dollars with no power steering

L67 series 2 swap then

>LX9 swap is not feasible on this one because it has a Buick V6, not a Chevy V6

What the fuck does that have anything to do with anything? You rip the shitty engine out and drop in the LX9 with the matching trans and ECM/BCM

Nah, I want this to be a full retard project, so I really am going to RWD convert it with some variant of LS. It will take some time, of course. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh yeah, it can be done, but at that point, since I'm rewiring everything anyway, why not do something that probably hasn't been done instead?

it matters because the Buick V6 uses different mounts. The 3100/3400/3500 are pretty interchangeable due to being in the same engine family. A 3500 is not a drop in swap in a 3300/3800 Buick V6 car. A 3300/3800 is not a drop in swap into a 2.8/3.1/3.4/3.4 DOHC/3100/3400/3500/3900 car.
They do not interchange. The mounts are different even if the transmissions will swap.

1980s VW Caddy truck with 2.0T TSI engine out of GTI

Why not put an LS4 setup where the rear seats should be? Mid engined, RWD station wagon.

You're right, didn't realize those A Body Century's came with 90° V6s, but how hard is it to get the proper mounts? It's a shitbox so you can experiment with some fab work on it

It pays to have an engine with a proper fucking firing order

i like the cut of your jib, son

Twin turbo M54 into E30 318is

.6.4L Apache in a 1971 Roadrunner

4.3 Vortec in an AMC Pacer

The mounts aren't the only problem. The other problem is yu have to rewire the entire car for the 3500.
The 90* 3300 Buick V6 was discontinued after 1993. In 1994 the wiring was completely redone and the 60* 3100 became the only engine .

>it pays to have an engine with a proper fucking firing order
eh, either way you get an oddball firing order. The 3300's 1-6-5-4-3-2 is just a lot shittier the the 60* V6's 1-2-3-4-5-6 firing order.
That said, the 60* firing order is also used by Nissan as the firing order for the famous VQ V6's.

Not a bad noise for a OHV V6
youtu.be/s6oWMM31Umw

BRZ with Ferrari v12

>not a ferrari flat 12

Toyota 1VD-FTV for my Hilux please

Thanks Scotty

04 accord
Mercury Marine CQ4V
It'll fit somehow.

How much was the roadrunner? There's a 2nd gen near me but I haven't asked about it.

>What car and engine are you going with?
Mercedes 190E Evolution 2 with that new 3rd gen all-aluminium 426 crate Hemi. The ultimate DaimlerChrysler mobile.

>6.4 Apache
>When Mopar offers an all-aluminium 426 3rd gen

This into micra k11 + awd transimission swap

LS7 in a miats

v10 f1 engine in an Autozam AZ-1

>SW20
>supercharged 1UZ-FE

Wouldn't fit broski

F20c swap in my rx8, then boost it, track machine.

unf.

I'd probably ask him to drop his balls in my mouth desu senpai...

LS1 swap a volvo 940. Only 165 from the factory. Failing that, the 3 litre inline 6 from the 960 will do, too.

Either the classic Dagumi :DDD swap or swapping the GT86 stock engine with a WRX STI turbo engine

1962 Pontiac Tempest wagon with a 400 Pontiac V8 with forged internals and a 200 nitrous shot. Or with a built 3.8L Buick V6 with a big turbo and remappable ECU. Or with a supercharged 3.5L Rover V8.

Tough choice. They should theoretically all fit though, and not just fit but more or less bolt in for engine swap standards. Pontiac 400 is built on the same block as the 326 offered in the same car the following model year. 3.8L Buick is an evolution of the Buick Fireball offered in the identical body of the Buick Special. Rover V8 is an evolution of the optional Buick 215.

I was already gonna do it myself, but an 02 WRX EJ205 into my Legacy GT.

Ask him to put a 2jz in my base RSX

mk4 supra that came with the 2jzge

there's a beater s110 near me that I want to get and try to fit some sort of nissan twin turbo swap like a sr20dett, rb20dett
people have done it but it's poorly documented, so if scotty wants to help great

Turbocharged Hayabusa engine mid-mounted into an AWD-swapped Festiva. I need this.

Civic with h22a euro or jdm spec

proceed to gut the car and boost it and delet anything that thinks it can race on the highway

Pic related
Completely strip it, then install a Scania DC16 or VAG V10 TDI like suggested

Audi 5.2l V10 into pic related. I want a Carrera GT-lite.

M156 in a yugo

I'd just drop a fresh Windsor V8 in my Fox body

LS1 Geo GET