/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S (embed)
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ (embed)
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh (embed)
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb (embed)

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit (embed)
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/dPbxwghQ (embed)
>P5 cutins
mega.nz/#!CRYklDoa!e1_UUqI1JyWL4bTcoiaXDdgvM6kVtSohCXvoCmscrGY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3 (embed)

Anal with Makoto!

>Anne x Phantom
>Futaba x Joker
>Haru x Pego
>Makoto x Potter
>Ryuji x Cardio
>Yusuke x Art
>Morgana x Sushi
>Goro x Daddy Issues
>Sojiro x Wakaba

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

This is my Goro
There are many like it but this one is mind, and the first in this thread.

I want to go on a trip with an autistic fox!

I put the cutins dl in the OP so it's there, I or someone else can update the pastebin next thread

>/pg/ - (embed) General

there's something special about a bunch of 20-something NEETs on Veeky Forums bonding over an emotionally stunted teenager with daddy issues and fluffy hair

>implying this isn't the true otp

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Is this what goes on in his head when he masturbates?

SWEET
NEET
DO NOT
CHEET

I tried to give my cat some sushi

She hates it

what type of cat do you have user

qed morgana isnt a neko

We didn't forget about them when lizard Goro showed up, we forgot about them after Kamoshida's dungeon because they weren't really relevant.

>neutral on Loki's design
>see Soejima's comments
>love Loki's design
Why

What will you play while waiting for English P5, /pg/ ?

P5 jp

the better version of P5

I'm playing Va11halla right now.
I have achieved supreme comfyness

>lizard Goro
kek
He looked more like a frog in that cutscene I think. Seriously, why did he look so weird? He looked fine in earlier cutscenes.

To make him look creepy

cute

His pants weren't even the right color.

those are his special murdering pants

Hopefully Goro will show up as a true crow with his new costume.

>Goro wore his pajamas to murder Joker

>Goro with a new costume appears with the real form of Loki to help the PT in the next spin-off a la Arena
How much cum would /pg/ spill?

None because the writing would be as shit as the other spin offs

What would cause the bigger shitstorm?
>Goro comes back in the next spinoff, using Loki with a new costume kicking off some sort of redemption arc
>Goro never shows up or mentioned at all

I guess? But I think a bigger factor is that the cognitive versions of real people got more abstract after the first dungeon (they turned into paintings, ATMS, etc) and even Anne's cognitive version was pretty obviously not real. Cognitive Goro is the only one who actually looks 100% like his real world version, aside from his crazier expressions, so we mistook him for the real thing.

We've seen Loki's real form. It's just his design motif that's based around the idea of something unidentifiable/having an indiscernible true form.

So does Anne? It's just Anne in a lewd outfit with lewd expressions, and lewd expressions isn't really any different from crazy ones. The volleyball team ones were just regular people, and the ones in Shido's palace are too.

the bikini and cat ears were key here
plus anne doesn't make any similar expressions and goro did in the murder cutscene

Oh right, the dating sim without dating. How good is it? Thinking of picking it up

source?

2 HOURS AND 14 MINUTES LEFT, LADS

user please. You're making me paranoid

I'm ready to be disappointed

I CAN ALMOST FEEL IT

>Nintendo as a publisher
looking forward to seeing the story rewritten so kamoshida is just making the girls wear silly outfits

homework user will be retroactively vindicated

Post Femtom

shit edit

@uoo2m1d

cheers

No, I'm going to bed.
Wish me luck.
You sound jelly, sonyboy. Afraid that the sequel to the best spin-off will be taken from you?

What will be his weapons?

>mind

Nice cognitive joke

chainsaw sword

Perfect

>short hair
It's shit senpai

Fuck you, short sexhair femtom a best

these are all too moe, where are the smug femtoms

No, her hair should be long and wild.

Right. There's no justifiable reason the real Anne would wear the bikini+cat ear combo or make those expressions. Meanwhile, the leaked portraits of Goro had him wearing his regular clothes and we assumed he would gain a new set of expressions like Adachi did, post-reveal. Nobody considered that it might not be Goro (or nobody pointed it out at least).

I want Femtom to be in P5C!

And constantly get tangled? She wouldn't want to waste time maintaining it and it would be too much of a bother during heists. Short hair makes far more sense.

>Applying logic to anime hair
If you say so man

ponytails my man, then she could let it out as a thief

She needs to hold her eye closed for a few more frames or something because right now it just looks like she's blinking with one eye

yeah it would clash with how the rest of their outfits are designed with practicality utmost in mind

>then she could let it out as a thief
Yeah, that'd be so practical
That solves nothing. Short hair or bust.

She should be bald and wear various wigs

Sensei looks cute in a Shujin outfit

Anne seems to be doing fine with her long hair.

Someone call Hashino, they need to hire this guy

I agree

how about now

This 80s hair looks awful

Straight saber with real blade, like Spadroon, Waloon Sword, Mortuary Sword.

As for firearms, I prefer him use Silenced Pistols with Integral suppressors like Ruger Mark series, PB pistol, Colt Woodsman, Browning Buck series, etc.

Last time I checked she had twintails in every single scene. Her hair is also relatively straight, which isn't as troublesome as Potter's mess.

anne has a pretty pronounced wave in her hair

>Her hair is also relatively straight

I agree.

>relatively straight

HOLD UP

Compared to Potter's mess.
Her hair is just wavy, but that's all.

femtom should have poofy 80s anime hair

Wavy isn't straight, dumbo.

Huh, an actual sort of cute femtom? I say

Thick long hair will still get tangled with lots of activity regardless of if it's tied back or not.

>2017
>not Winter 2015
Relatively straight.

Would Arsene still be Femtom's persona?

Josephine Balsamo/Countess Cagliostro duh

Yeah, just with some changes like femOrpheus

i'm sorry you're getting bullied for wording things poorly user

So tranny Arsene then? Transene?

Enesra

Phantom is from Sumaru City!