Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnNHV0CkaZI
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/2vgi7a5844oj
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/lab1ph74fzm6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do not reply to this garbage thread.
I have taken the bullet for you all.

It's the brotruck of coupes

thanks for the warning, I almost replied!

What did I just say?

>Drive faster, Ned!
>I can't, it's an FR-S!

Please leave Veeky Forums. All because you dont like the car does not mean you need to shitpost up the thread.

The BRZ is better.

yup S2k ticks all those boxes

even the girl in the image is trying to get some action from one

>Fast

Ha! You can find a used car that's all of those things, you fool!

youtube.com/watch?v=tnNHV0CkaZI

>used

I thought drag racing went on >>/lgbt/

>baiting autist telling me to leave
The irony

Stay BTFO

>I cant make a real argument by simply pointing out a better car at a similar price so better shitpost

You are as bad as the ford cucks in the 2018 mustang threads

You are clearly baiting by stating it to be fast for its price and that it attracts women. I'm pretty sure a v6/ecoboost mustang is cheaper but I'm not the type to suggest anyone actually buy a non-v8 mustang.

>Sexy
Nope
>Fast
Nope
>Girls love it
Nope

>Great around turns
>Affordable
OK.

You cant say the FRS isnt sexy unless you are blind and a v6 stang is not faster

Except it is fast, sexy, and girls do love it

Don't shitpost on a shitposting thread

Let me guess.

You are a girl and you love it because you think it's fast and sexy...

>v6 stang is not faster

lol

A car being attractive means nothing to women liking it. Put a BMW badge on it and they'll like it. V6 stangs have actually gotten fast now too, since 2011 they've been over 300hp.

Stay mad fordcucks

>Mfw fordcucks rage quit

I see you've changed tactics alphie

>alphie
Leave newfag

Was that pick taken in Van Nuys Blvd, CA. by any chance?

>pic

OP, you're in denial. It ain't fast. It's a 7 second to 60mph car.

Only Americans are so stupid they would rather buy an "import" over an inexpensive v8 from their own country

You have cheap fuel, cheap cars and cheap insurance..... yet you dumb Ameriburgers would rather drive our European shitboxes as status symbols or even worse Japanese shitboxes due to their assumed reliability which hasnt been relevant in 20 years.

You dumb spoiled cunts have no idea how good you have it and all I see you do is talk trash on your own country and complain about how you dont have the same turboed econoboxes as country's who tax by the cylinder. Stop your bitching and realize you bastards have cheap cars the rest of the world has to pay double to import.

>muh turns
Not even taking into consideration that modern cars car turn much better than their older counterparts.... you live in a country with wide open roads and most citys are build on a grid system.
>Muh track
How many of you stupid cunts even go to the track ? Most of you just want a car you can brag to your friends about when your drinking at the pub about to drive home like the drunk fools most of you are.
>Muh straight lines
You blokes have cheap cars that perform amazing well in a straight and in the turns. Cars that perform well on the highway and the city. You spoiled bastards have so much greatness at your disposal and all you cunts do is complain it.

Lastly..... calling European and Japanese cars "imports" and expecting people to immediately know what your talking about just goes to show how much of a bubble you live in.

trolling outside of /b/

mad europoor detected

Only a small minority don't appreciate how nice we have it. Don't judge us by the rest of them.

V8s are lame and you sound like a retarded faggot

>copypasta from 3 years ago
>still relevant 3 years later

I nostalgia'd all over my screen user. Bravo.

I like my v8

This. As someone who lives in america (at least my slice of the midwest) i see countless mustangs, camaros, and challengers every day. Americans LOVE their modern muscle cars, whereas i never see jap or european sports coupes. Lots of bmws but i only ever see an rx8 or a brz once in a while. And it makes sense for all the reasons you listed. There are no turns and the men are only impressed by speed. Girls are only impressed by new cars and the only one they really know by name are mustangs. So dont worry, americans take advantage if it. The only ones who dont are outcasts who post on Veeky Forums who are such vocal minority weebs that they make it seem like its still the 90s where jap shit was cool.

In fact, thats why i don't really care for muscle and think about buying a BRZ almost daily. Muscle cars are so fucking common that they are totally boring to me. V6 mustang is such a obvious choice that it doesn't feel right. It helps that im a special snowflake weeb faggot. Hence why im posting on Veeky Forums.

>wanting to drive a boat
My grandfather's catalina has less roll cornering than a mustang.

well its obvious that muscle are for normies always has been and always will

KP61 N2 > FRS

Any Ferrari.
That was pretty easy.

BRZ
GT86

Both better than the USDM FR-S

DELET THIS

Plenty of better cars but for the price and if you're into the car I guess it's a solid car. It's fun to throw around and if you get the brz you get some more options compared to an fr-s or a miata. I enjoy it just from personal experience but it's certainly an alright car

>fast

My 17 year old wagon is faster

>Fast
Compared to what?

GAWD MUSHEEN

>this fake news track meme always

Buthurt much?

The wrx is faster in every aspect and its the same price

If the FRS has a 0-60 of 6.4 and the Fiesta ST has a 0-60 of 6.9, how is it possible that I beat them in stop light races every time? Do I just keep finding people driving automatic ones?

Legit curious, I think the car looks good and handles very nicely, I just like more torque.

dat 4000 rpm torque goblin

Why would he be butt hurt over fake lap times lol. 5 seconds of Google shows the disparity. Hell, going to the website you used and physically inputting the parameters yourself shows the correct responses lmao

Post link.

OK
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/2vgi7a5844oj

>Not fast
>Wrong Wheel Drive
>Girls call you a fag
>Only good at autocross and literally nothing else
>A Miata with a roof, so what's the point

Lap times match Apologise.

>Sexy
Looks pretty alright but nothing more
>Fast
10/10 made me reply
>Girls love it
Until they ask you to show them how fast it is
>Great around turns
Drifts around turns
>Affordable
Still bad deal

>literally the same car
>better because it's got a dykeshit logo on the front

Fake. The BR-Z weighs more than the FR-S and the FR-S weighs 2800, try harder

Different suspension, different underbody aero, different engine map and cams.

>Fake

Prove it nigger.
see:

I love mine, it's comfy and a fun Daily that runs track days/autoX in summers.

Not the best tho.
I've driven an s2k, I'll be the first to admit the FRS is "not fast enough".
But it's "enough" to have fun.

Still I plan on supercharging.

>Why can't we all be friends Veeky Forums

The 86 isn't fast though

>different underbody aero, different engine map and cams.

You have no idea what you're talking about

So can anyone tell me why is there 3 same designs for 3 different car brands? The Toyota GT86, Subaru BRZ and the Scion?

It's just a toy. A really ugly toy.

>You have no idea what you're talking about
Wrong.

You know the 86 and FRS have identical designs right?

Ever heard of the talon/laser/eclipse?

>posts a non-M 5 series
lmao kys

Please elaborate then.

The only BRZ with underbody aero is the series.blue.

Cams/engine mapping are identical with both cars.

After MY15 suspension between the two is virtually identical.

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/lab1ph74fzm6

530d is good enough.

Can someone answer this question please?

>13 seconds
>Fast
You can spend $5000 and have a car that does 12's. Pic related.

>Picks 2 different cars
Nice work doofus.

>Cams/engine mapping are identical with both cars.
Not true the Subaru map is different ( was rolled out around August 14 to new and old subarus, not to Toyotas) and the cams are 0.7mm shorter than the Toyota.
All BRZs not in the third world get underbody.

It's 30k and slower than a $3000 accord or maxima in a straight line

You could buy 3 Corvettes instead for a total of 950hp

The only people that buy these things are retarded children that want something cooler than a civic SI and can't fucking afford anything so they take a 30 grand debt on a NA 4cyl shitbox