/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
[YouTube] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - PS4 Announcement Trailer
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
[YouTube] Danganronpa v3 - TGS 2016 Trailer

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
[YouTube] Danganronpa 1•2 Reload - Announcement Trailer | PS4

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12094606
strawpoll.me/12094465/
strawpoll.me/12094636
vocaroo.com/i/s1nqAbwl5RCY
live.bilibili.com/10915
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OUMA DID NOTHING WRONG THEY ALL CONSENTED

xth for TENKO

Reminder that Kaede died for nothing.

What was that bar scene on the annoying chinks stream between Tsumugi and Saihara about?

NISHISHI

Kaede didn't.

AYAMATTE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE

IT'S IN THE CONTRACT
THEIR FAMILIES CAN'T SUE US

SAY IT WITH ME

OUMA DID NOTHING WRONG

BEST GIRL Y/Y?

In a couple of years when NDRV6 End of Prison School comes out we'll have some flashbacks that make Ouma a dindu.

FUCK YOU OUMA
GO GET HYDRAULIC PRESSED

Reminder that Kaede died for le ebin twist and no other reason and Kodaka is a hack

He got BTFO.

Her dead served to anger the very core or Tumblr. Never say that again

AHHAHHAHAHA

THEY LITERALLY GAVE THE CAMERAS TO MONOKUMAS TO GET THE PHOTOS IN CHAPTER 1

MY FUCKING SIDES

How can one class be this retarded, I can't understand.

strawpoll.me/12094606
Lets see which side is truth and which side is lies by the time people record/photo chapter 6 tomorrow

question. let's say someone mortally wounds someone with the intent to kill. victim escapes, but an unrelated party finishes them off (also with murder intent). who's executed? what if the unrelated party accidentally finishes the victim off (somehow)?

She died to kill the Danganronpa franchise user. She died for us.

My only wish for this series to see the interaction between DR1, SDR2, and DRV3 characters. Kodaka just teased us in the artworks, but I want to see them in full-voiced.

source?

Please for the love of god tell me this isn't in the main story.
If Junko is actually back in as a prominent antagonist I'm legit cancelling my preorder

Why do the baras always have to die? ;_;

HE WANTED TO DIE

GET SHIT ON NERD

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
YOU CAN'T JUMP OUT UNTIL WE'RE AT CHAPTER 6

I've actually fallen in love with her. I can't go on without her.

What's the context of this scene? Why was it played?

It's Tsumugi cosplaying as Junko.

Still no pics of the ending or Shirogane's execution or anything from the final trial. why are nips so bad at spoiling shit

I never wanted all these based characters in one shitty game...

>he got BTFO
>when he literally won the game by getting exactly what he wanted and helped the suicidal faggots on killing themselves
OUMA DID

NOTHING

WRONG

>Eggplants

Look at her eyes, it's Tsumugi.

There aren't any, it's just Tsumigi cosplaying as them - they've all got eyes that say V3.

IF HE WANTED TO DIE HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE

Top of the top: Miu, Kaito
I like 'em: Ryoma, Maki, Gonta, Kaede, Kiibo, Saihara
Absolute madman: Ouma
Meh: Himoko, Tenko, Angie, Korekiyo, Amami, Shirogane
Shit: Kiurumi

He didn't deserve this.

Its a video that Rentarou watches at the begining of every killing game to remind him what the deal is.

>Had a nightmare last night where Ouma locked the door to the security room at the factory I used to work in and then raped my girlfriend in front of the cameras
>Wake up this morning and find out he is directly responsible for the death of my two favourite V3 characters

I actually feel sick

A recording Rantaro made for himself before losing his memories I guess.

Also, when did he record it anyway? He's wearing the clothes Shirogane gives him, so it can't be before they get kidnapped, right?

Do they have any significance at all? Kaito seems to be the generic bro character and Maki is his bitch while Kiibo is some comic relief. Is this just le epic lie again?

Really fucking hope you're serious because boy oh boy I'm so tired of her after DR3 absolutely squandered the last smidget of potential she had

Link to the annoying chink stream?

Apparently it's something about Rantarou talking on camera about how everyone got the killing game that they wanted.

strawpoll.me/12094465/
LETS SETTLE THIS

DR in general is shit. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will be free.

>reading SHSL scans
These guys need a SHSL Editor pronto.

Only chapter 6 seems to be shit tho.

>that chibi gonta
FUCK YOU OUMA
FUCK
YOU

>join a killing game
>not deserving

he either wanted to die, kill, or use people's deaths and the experience to be famous

A video pre-memory wipe Amami recorded for post-memory wipe Amami.

He tells himself that this isn't the first time he has been in a killing game.
He tells himself that if the mastermind finds out (something) about him, he'll be targeted for sure.
He also tells himself that "this is the killing game you wanted"

If you could stop one character from dying who would it be?

video when?

>Best boy dies yet again
THE FUCKING HACK CAN HOW CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS

Cuck

Who's the maddest madman? strawpoll.me/12094636

Did he even do anything?

Easy.

MIU

BASED KIIBO CAN SAVE HER

Because Kodaka has shit tastes in men to keep alive. Though Nekomaru is still living, I wish he wasn't killed, made into robohusbando, then killed again in the game.

Don't worry my Juzobro, the brown girl died this time so surely in DR4 the best boy will actually live.

You are the idiot that got fired for plating UDG?

Apparently Amami recorded a video to himself knowing he'd lose his memories. The video is a way to win the game and what to watch out for. So basically he's sending "cheat codes" to himself.

>mfw people still can't spell Rantarou 's name right

Or are we going with the "rantarou has an identical twin named Rentarou" theory?

Kaito

No not DRV3 ingame. I mean these gather 48 students in some huge dorm or something and make them interact with each other that not belong to their own group. Split them 3 based on their games: Team Hope for DR1, Team Future for SDR2, Team Harmony for DRV3

Is there even a choice here?

So he joins these killing games just to try to win them?

....nice?...

Edgelord Hinata already making tumblr mad

Ouma so he can be properly tortured for the rest of his life.

Repost from last thread

ABSOLUTE MADMAN Tier: Ouma
Waifu Tier: Tenko
Based Tier: Angie, Kaede, Iruma, Maki, Kaito, Gonta
Pretty Good Tier: Kiibo, Yumeno, Shuichi
Decent Tier: Hoshi, Rantarou
Shit Tier: Tsumugi, Kirumi
Incest Trash Tier: Korekiyo

I hate the word discourse

So you guys haven't even gotten to chapter 6 yet?

Jesus guys I was on a 11 hour flight without wifi I saw this thread and people raging about Kaede dying for nothing but the last case isn't even done yet

>Kaede: You don't need to take care of this. We can take care ourselves.
>*monokuma grabs cameras*
>Kaede: Give those back!
>Mono: Leave it to me, don't worry~ I'll make sure to follow all the rules~ *monokuma out*
>Kaede: Wait! Give those cameras back!
FUUUUCK

>#why did we ever trust the anime staff with komahina
Yes, why did they trust the staff with their non-existent ship

He saves people. Thats what he does

I want Ouma to make Shuichi fuck him.

I want Ouma to back him into a corner, kiss him and make him shudder as he tries to repress his latent bisexuality. I want him to nishishishi as he gets Saihara to push him down onto the bed, overcome with lust and self hatred. I want him to expertly bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again with dick handling techniques that he used on every member of his gang, and laugh at his desperation for release. I want him to pretend to cry when Saihara enters him and then mock his concern when he stops. I want him to fake moaning and screaming, but only feel any pleasure when he sees the disgust and regret in Saihara's crying face. I want him to smirk at Saihara's orgasm, knowing that he felt so disgusted yet felt so good. I want him to feel ecstasy in knowing that Saihara's never going to forgive himself or forget this.

I want him to die laughing like a madman, remembering how much suffering he saw in Saihara when he made him fuck him.

Amami telling Amami about his previous killing game experiences and that the mastermind can't know that or he'll be targeted. How or why this video is playing now at the end of chapter 3, I don't know.

Can't wait for bonus mode.

I agree I hate it too

good answer user

MONODAM BOYS
O
N
O
D
A
M

B
O
Y
S

Still no complete OST rip yet, but have this. It's something, at least.
vocaroo.com/i/s1nqAbwl5RCY

I like Ryoma more but Gonta got gypped, so Gonta.

I just want to see lewd scenes of Kaede and everyone

Juzo is made for _________________

kaede, the protagonist. you can control saihara but he's not the main character, the main character is kaede and will always be her

You're all retarded if you think Amani is evil. Literally you'd pick him over Shirogane in the last case and get executed, for being retarded.

Remember the SHSL traitor?

>it's a tumblr criticizes things they haven't watched yet and anticipate what people will say about it episode
Nips who actually watched it liked it a lot

Monodam

I hope we get that Box 15 remix that played at end of one of the trailers.

I laughed at that hashtag

>live.bilibili.com/10915
Chapter 4 with chink commentary

Guys be honest with me. Is there any way to save her? She's still technically alive, right? Right? If Kibo can find a way to help her, she can wake up, right?

There's only one answer.