How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

... to this?

they are both equally shit

>mini
>3600lbs

Well first you sell the R53 then buy yourself a red R56, add a JCW grill and whatever else is under the hood

Can confirm it's a piece of garbage. I got one as a rental and it was one of the worst cars I've ever driven. There are so many annoying "safety" features that caused me to regularly make stupid mistakes all the time like hill start assist, and a clutch that randomly propels itself upwards when you least expect it.

Then again, i've never owned anything newer than 2004 so this could just be what modern cars are like. If this is the future of motoring, then I want out.

Last new manual I drove was a 2014 pulsar it was ok but basic.

Good engine and gearbox.

German shit is bad I never owned a car newer than 2001

die boomer

Saw one on the freeway the other day. It is fucking big. It's not a mini anymore. It's big as a 2010 toyota highlander.

I am interested in a Mini, what is the best year and model for aftermarketability and the rest of the good stuff?

To this.......

To this.....

>what is the best year and model for aftermarketability
None.
Get an Integra.

To this.....

To this ......

To this.....

To this...

To this....

...because of this

Lmao!!! Yeah it's the Jews fault gay unstable people bought a German pice of shit made by Chrysler in Mexico with BMW taking all the credit for it.

How do you go from this...

...to this?

The Germans did this.

the 06 R53 isn't too bad. My gf has the 06 S with the six speed and its a fun little piece of shit. If you can look past the christmas lights on the dash from all the stupid little sensors.