PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Thanks to the latest developments, it's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-A new menuhax for 11.2, known as bossbannerhax, has been released.
-freeShop has been deleted from GitHub, visit freeshop.pw if you want to install it.
-Soundhax, a new primary entrypoint, has been released. soundhax.com
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released.
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
gbatemp.net/threads/448468
gbatemp.net/threads/hbl2hbc-v1-1-boot-from-wiiu-hbl-into-vwii-hbc.455673/
nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>page 6
>awful re-wording

>banned edition

>implying edition

>using the eshop after hacking your 3ds
Retards

Enjoy your bans!

Help, my 3DS is beeping and there's a countdown on the top screen
The power button's not working and even if I remove the battery it doesn't turn off

>This one dedicated shit poster
Wew lad

1 hour 45 minutes until the Switch

F

Probably a dumb question, but how do I get out of region SNES games to run on a Japanese n3DS?
The ones I downloaded all give me an error message and then boot me back to the menu.

How much time is left, user?

any help ?

is it maybe github's compromised state that is to blame? and that URL doesnt work ?

5 hours

Why did you remove this?
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki

1 hour 44 minutes

OPEN E-SHOP FAGGOTS NO MEMES

Exactly 1 hour and 44 minutes.
What does it mean?

It's now in the pastebin. Which finally looks respectable, on first glance anyway.

A-are Nintendo servers down?

>awful
The one you were using looked like a long shitpost. It's way cleaner than the last one and I removed the dumb meme some idiot put there.

The only reason it was there was because it wasn't in the Pastebin.

>vita gets shit in these threads
>gets a fucking massive development for USB file transfer

>wii u gets ignored even with its horribly terrible scene and broken emulators
>literally no progress for fucking months other than losers releasing the same shit but with 'updated graphics'

Really makes you think..

>p-pls open this software you never ever use and grt banned with me
Lol

OH FUCK I HAVE THE COUNTDOWN NOW TOO

GUYS I'M GETTING IT TOO NOW, IT TOOK LIKE 10 MINUTES BUT YEAH IT'S ERROR 002-0102

Wow, I was sweating. Now the error disappeared

>you were using

Not me. At least don't be redundant with latest latest. Please don't waste space on menuhax for long, it is so irrelevant to anything at this point. The old soundhax line was definitely more descriptive.

Really makes me think of what a faggot you are for bitching about emulators on a console that can play every Nintendo console game.

It froze on my end, I rebooted it and now it's taking forever to enter E-shop again.

Fair enough

change this in the next OP, old as fuck news
>-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468

hbl2hbc would be better

gbatemp.net/threads/hbl2hbc-v1-1-boot-from-wiiu-hbl-into-vwii-hbc.455673/

>a console that can play every Nintendo console game
I didn't know that the Wii U is capable of emulating the 3DS. :^)

NINTENDO SERVERS ARE UNSTABLE, FAGGOTS. Now stop the shitposting

Need help with the new VitaShell 1.5 release and the USB transfer method

It stays stuck on "please wait" when I press select.

I already did the dangerous homebrew thing to allow it.

Also when I enter molecular shell it always tells me if I want to update to VitaShell 1.5 even though I already have it and when I enable taihen through the browser, it takes longer with all the download loading bars instead of being fast like before

Any ideas?

>Still not banned
Faggots been popping up since this morning in small crowds whining about E-shop, any news?

Does anyone know, or am I stuck being unable to play most SNES games in English?

>3DS
>console

Don't reply to me or my post ever again.

005-4701

Lmfao by play do you mean fucking loaders called 'USB loader gx' which is unstable as fuck and can't load off USB to save it's fucking life. Or do you mean constant dsi exceptions in retroarch as it seems Nintendo have performed a miracle and actually created something which can't seem to even run retroarch properly. Go into a folder snes roms and head off to bed because that won't be loaded before morning.

Seriously, what a piece of shit.

why though

>implying handhelds aren't consoles

It's because you're not fucking connected to the E-shop faggot, you're getting an error cause you're banned. It just times out x10000000 before it shows or some shit.

Hbl2hbc is trash, may as well just go in via wii button.

Some actual retard made wiiu2hbc which would have been actually useful and worth doing.. That is if it fucking worked and didn't hard lock people's systems. Fucking useless

Welp, just tried for myself.

>Joining Error 002-0102 bandwagon now

What do we do guys? Are we the first? literally can't find NOTHING about this NOWHERE expect for the MEMES (???) in this thread? HELP?

It's 005-4800 now

My gf has an unmodded 3ds and she gets the same errors, probably just some shit on nintendos side

What does the step say?
To copy its content into files9.
Just do everything the guide tells you to.
Nothing more, nothing less.

This makes no sense, pokemon is still working for me. They are probably messing with eshop

>People showing up actually banned
>Still getting called a meme
Right guys I'm out. I'll fucking research this shit in the morning. Enjoy your fucking bans.

Needs more pics or it honestly didn't happen.

Yeah, that was a plural you, I noticed most people making threads recently didn't care about the quality of the OP at all.

Banned from E-shop since this morning, am I late to the party? I thought you guys noticed by now but it's nowhere..

Yeah, you're the same dumbass that couldn't configure USB Loader GX right and then sperged out about it the other day, and you're right back here bitching about emulators again. Shocking, the biggest idiots are always loudest. I passed on calling you retarded the last time but I'm not skipping this one.

The only piece of shit here is you, mate. I can't imagine how autistic you have to be to actually get assmad that Retroarch garbage runs poorly on a Wii U. Kindly kill yourself, you have a better chance of not being an idiot in the next life.

wtf the error changes every time

Yeah, and im black

Research? Mate people are popping up all over the forums with bans now. It's fucking happened already. I won't be flipping my wifi on for a while. Watch them announce some free 3ds game today and that'll be when they get all these cunts. Calling it right now, screenshot this bitches

fucking reggie get out nobody believes you

Hey I was being harsh, yer version is alright, but I think the soundhax and freeShop lines can be a little better. You do suck for not being able to make a real celebratory Switch edition and are very boring for that.

Fuck me. You want a 24MP 1920x1080 HD wallpaper of my 3DS or what? OPEN E-SHOP.

>what is server issues

How do i inject a gba emulator save game into my 3ds? Im trying to continue my FFTA game that i had on my psp

>NINTY BANNED ME
>WAH
>NOBODY BELIEVES ME?!
Welcome to the club latefag

Are we meming or not about these bans?

I opened my FC list, and then went online in Pokemon Sun, this sounds less like bans and more like eShop server instability.

NOW I'M GETTING 005-4240 EVERY TIME
WHAT
TO
DO
I'M SHITING MY PANTS

guize I just installed the new vitashell update and when I connected the USB to my laptop the laptop turned into an anime girl who said that she's mad that I pirated Eschatology what do I do

Nice blog cunt, look at you trying to be all macho 'mate', getting all butt hurt over your shitty little console. The only redeeming feature about this useless slab of shit was cracking it and even then it fails as hard as it did at retail. Kiss my ass, it's as unstable as you are after a night of getting ass rammed by your boyfriend

system update coming in boys.

They are probably changing something on eshop for the Switch thing.

Honest opinion? Don't boot your 3DS. If they can't find you online they can't do jack either. I'm probably banned myself but fuck checking.

Put save file as gbavc.sav in /files9/.
Open GBA VC.
Close GBA VC as soon as it started.
Boot into D9 instead of home menu.
(dump save file so you you know the exact size)
Inject save file.

fucking idiots, if you were banned it would say 'services restricted'

if you took the time to fucking google '005-4240' you would find posts in the past stating that it's due to server issues

nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

bunch of fucking memeposting retards in this thread

Please see

>gets called out over 3ds
>triggered this hard

Wew

It's been on the E-shop screen for over 5 minutes now, is it a system update?
That's what I'm thinking too.

Damn I wasn't gonna post anything and let everyone go crazy over nothing.

>bunch of fucking memeposting retards
You mean like the one that posted a different error code than everyone else and acted smug in his stupidity?

You were told not to reply to me.

It's fucking nothing

>Total: 10 Minutes, 32 Seconds
Well that was the world slowest ban.

>tfw wanna order a new N3DS for myself and hack it before 11.3 comes out
>tfw the Switch thing is in an hour and a half, and it might have a new MH/Pokemon on it

Fug. I guess I'll wait a bit. They better not roll out an update at the end.

I laughed

???
Just get one and hack it directly.

Obviously it's nothing, it's just a bunch of newfags who can't google reverse search even though that's a feature on Veeky Forums. That or the shitposter is going far enough as falseflagging as someone who bit it too

Holy shit, how is the 3DS scene back there in 2015? Fucking start E-shop before you scream memes. If it takes longer then usual you can start panicking like the rest of us who are stuck on the start screen.

Yeah you say a lot of shit that people routinely ignore, I'm sure you're used to it by now

See?

This

I mean from a money point of view. I'd rather save up for a Switch if the games are decent (should've said I already own a N3DS, I'd just fancy a newer one).

Everyone else getting the E-shop error too I see. Nothing on gbatemp or 3dshack, what do?

I am not sure what I did wrong but it says my load is too big or not there

Nothing. Online still works, just eShop is down

how do i boot into Decrypt9? Am i supposed to have a Decrypt9 .cia or...?

How do I get DLC to work on taiko dokodon mystery adventure?

>load is too big

Not 100% sure but usually that error means payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size.

Okay nevermind, I just got the error screen myself, it's no meme anymore guys. Start your E-shop and go see. I've got a friend over skype who JUST got banned as we we're talking..

Can people stop saying ban when it'll be fine in an hour or two?

/ninty/ just said they are getting errors too

how do you connect online with the no outline cheat? is this a patched rom?

Same. Just wait for the news to hit. People are too busy screaming MEMES right now.

I'm playing MK7 online right now without any problems.