Tesla sucks

all these cars and not a single standing mile time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i2CS1HUp3hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please go back to your containment shitposting thread.

ASSBLASTED TESLA SHILL DETECTED

so about that standing mile time

a thread full of facts, times, comparrisons, and statistics

but not a single sub 60 second standing mile time

The battery doesn't last long enough for a standing mile

It should, the top spec acceleration mode drains about 20% of the battery in a 1/4 mile, so it should make the full mile if it dosn't combust first.

155mph top speed. Likely limited by the max motor speed. It wouldn't be very impressive in a mile drag race.

But you already knew this.

It has enough to last a mile but the system would limit the power severely because the battery would get way too hot

good thing it's a tesla
otherwise the car might be screwed

still waiting on that standing mile

Who cares?

>B-B-BUT MR. MUSK SAID THAT ELECTRIC CARS WERE THE FUTURE
>THE TESLA IS SUPPOSED TO BE FASTER THAN A VEYRON & HANDLE BETTER THAN A FERRARI
>NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME THAT THE INTERIOR IS SHIT & THE OVERALL BUILD QUALITY IS TRASH

>otherwise the car might be screwed

What?

whats its nurburgring time?

8:50 BTG about 40 seconds slower than a GT86.

>8:50 BTG
Ahaha, so around 10min full lap?

>guys think about the environment, buy our cars
>what do you mean they;re shit, think about the racing potential!
I wonder how many years it will take all the pop sci nu-males to realize batteries (current tech from the 70's) will not drastically improve.

everyone who buys gas cars is a cuck of the petrol and auto industries, myself included

>The all-new 2017 Ford F150 Raptor

nigger it AIN'T all new. You've had the same fucking truck and the same production line for three decades. Slap some new plastics on their and a new logo and reap the high margins with minimal investment.

Sorry, I'd rather spend 60k+ on a car that actually is all new, built by the same people who are pioneering new rocket technology. Hmm, would I rather have a complacent, gov sub'd industry that has 0 competitors build my car, or the fighting to survive, everything-must-be-perfect-or-we-die car? I think I'll go for the latter.

>built by the same people who are pioneering new rocket technology
Californian marketing claims another victim.

1993 Mazda B2600i
standing Mile: 20somethiiiing, 53 mph. Tore the bejeebus out of the poor girl. Laid a rolling cloud of white down the whole drag track.

Estimated 35 horsepowers.

>I have no leg to stand on

Name a faster stock production ICE car under 200k in the world.

Protip: You can't. ICE fags on suicide watch.

youtu.be/i2CS1HUp3hY

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

a z06 literally cannot compete with a sedan in a roll race

the stock market doesn't lie, user. Elon Musk on the other hand...

Define "faster", cause even the new twingo is faster around the ring.

not faster to 60. ice fags on suicide watch

I'm faster to 5 than any car.

so you admit ice can't compete?

Shouldn't you be in school?

not till 12 pm. :^)

>marketed as a luxury car
>but burgerkingring times bro
>but standing miles bro
You'd have a point with the Roadster if Tesla still produced them.

This is Alphonse we're talking about, he will bench race things as ridiculous as different bus company routes.

GT86 8:10 BTG
P90D 8:50 BTG

see

nigger do you even know what luxury is?

it's not
>misaligned body panels
>shitty interior materials
>garbage seat stitching
>dashboard flex
>hard + cheap plastic
>light & hollow doors

pic related is a r e a l luxury car.

Benchracers should be forced to drive a mustang gt for the rest of their lives.

The Tesla only has one gear. So it runs out of steam hard after 60-70mph. A mile takes forever. Think there's some YouTube videos of retards taking their Tesla's to airplane strips for longer than quarter mile drags and get their ass handed to them.

Where is the shifter knob?

Can you circle the hard plastic for me?

Nigga why the fuck you need an iPad on the dash

Are you blind?

Because if you had a switch for every control on a Model S or X the entire dashboard would be made of switches

To look at higher résolution meme.

If I say yes can you circle the pieces that you incorrectly think are plastic, or are you going to dodge the question again?

>teslacucks
>caring about standing mile, 1/4 or 1/8 mile times

LMAO they are the sames as apple fags. They don't give a fuck. Look at muh shiny new environmentally hip and cool car.

Do YOU know what real luxury is?

Because it isn't
>Steering wheel as thin as a child's fist
>firm seat that demands you sit in it only one way
>Shifter nub that... ew, I can't even talk about the shifter nub
>round vents just slapped haphazardly

I'm certain that steering wheel is stiff as fuck. I can steer my buick with my pinky finger at a dead stop.

1987's had better wheels, like mine does but the former was the best pic i could find.

ALSO

Pull the seat belt down, and latch it. Now slowly release. It 'catches' and hangs loose the whole trip so it doesn't rub your neck. Simply give it a little tug and it snaps back into place.

Does your crapcedes do that? No. The seat belt just cuts into your neck instead doesn't it, like a nice saw.

The rocket tech is about as new as the batteries in a Tesla.

>Not having an iPad and a TV on your dash
I ain't even mad

ITT people who can't afford a luxury car under 10 years old. That's why you poorfags keep shilling muh classic luxury and other poor nigger driven shit

Yeah, because I want a car i can't diddle with myself and isn't comfortable.

both are less than 10 years old dumbfuck. Li-ion is new and improved over smartphone manufacturer ramp up. dumbfuck

Giving a fuck about 0-60 times not btg, are you even 12 yet?

This, it was featured in concepts dating back to the 50s-60s.

Which were all systematically rejected.

>tesla sucks
The biggest issue is like space-X they can't seem to get the basics right before trying things that are more complex. The Falcon explosion was caused by a design fault that was identified and fixed in the 50's by NASA and the Soviets but space-X didn't check on that. Tesla have the same mentality, just look at the debacle with the Model S door handles packing in, all caused by the lack of a $0.01 strain relief on the micro-switch that moves something every engineer who deals with moving electrical components since the early 1900's has known to include.