>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/134772
steamcommunity.com/id/BannedForNoReason/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

POST NEW FUNNY WEBMS!

can you post your build pls? I want to make a mage character

>Almost half way through January
>Still no 2nd DLC announcement
FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The longer the wait the more time for polishing. jk it's going to be fucking garbage

Sure thing, friend.

It's entirely up to your preference for the most part.

60 int is a must
Use base stats for whatever weapon you want, but remember to use a weapon that goes with your magic build
Sage ring +2
Young / Bellowing dragon rings (get both of them)
4th ring is wild

Spells (what I'm using)
Farron Dart
Soul Greatsword
Homing Soulmass
Crystal Soul Arrow

All of your attributes depend on how you want your mage build to be. I've opted for a warlock that using both physical (hyesel pick) and magic (soul greatsword) as the bread and butter. If you want more long range, take out some vig and put it into ATN to get some more long range spells.

>someone saved it
kek

post yfw a silver knight drops a concord

>hacked stats
>not going full 99

>in this moment I am euphoric

You'd get banned for that. Stripping 8 out of fth and 6 out of luck and putting the removed into another attribute won't get you banned though. It just has to add up properly

Religion does nothing more than hold society back! My intelligence keeps be above the drivel of the theisms of the modern world

Flashsword also works well with heysel's because you can mess the different timings, making it harder to parry.

I died to fucking Magus and Congregation on my first playthrough.
I had no estus, no lifegems, and for some reason expected it to be one of those fog walls you just pass through instead of a fight. And I know "fight" isn't even the right word for those guys.
I'll never understand how I actually managed to die, regardless of healing items.

Anyone on PS4 feel like helping me with Yhorm?
Doing this with 9 Vit is giving me aids.

Every time a webm ends before killing the other player, I assume the person who made the Webm died from doing something immediately done right afterward.

I did it guys, I beat Dank Souls!

Bubbles is going to run DaS3 at AGDQ
How hard will he choke?

>I died to fucking Magus and Congregation on my first playthrough.

Same. The boss is really easy but the first time I went through it I couldn't find the second bonfire so I had to slog through the entire level, including those fucking spiders and has no estus or lifegems left by the time I reached them.

This nigger has no valid timed runs. Claims he's part of souls speedrunning community and yet most people either don't know who he is or straight up hate him because he's retarded. Watch him crash and burn.

>Dies to Gundyr
>Misses firebomb
>Dies to Anri, goes for backup weapon
>Perpetual Pontiff Partial Parries

It's going to be great

>filename

Oh yeah, just remembered something now. I read somewhere reddit I think some wild claims from Bubbles himself. He claimed to know the routes for DS games because he was one of the people initialy routing them. Which is cool and all if that wasn't a fat fucking lie, because he took no part in routing anything.

What's the dark souls 1 mod that gives a little node meter at the top left showing you how many people you can connect to? I thought it was DSFIX but it doesn't seem to be popping up.

>"mage"
>40 fucking vigor

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/134772
At least play as a proper caster and not just a guy who casts spells.

pvp watchdog

Is spawning extra Estus and Undead Bone Shards detectable by the "anticheat"? I don't want to go through all the areas to get them for my build.

He will probably try to get some retards with zero knowledge of souls, just so he can correct them to make himself look smarter.

>mages have to be glass cannons
>gives a build that is SL 99
>literally can take the missing 20 levels, put 10 in vig and 10 in end and it's basically the same

>>mages have to be glass cannons

yes

On the couch*

Sorry I killed you then.

I hate the available hair and beard choices in DaS2. Is it really too much to ask for a character creator that doesn't look different once you finalize things?

>play as a caster not someone who casts spells
>literally the same spells and rings

>dual rapiers

holy kek you're retarded.

Base Game NG Difficulty (relative to rest of franchise)
Demon's- 2
Dark Souls 1- 4
Dark Souls 2- 6
Bloodborne- 4
Dark Souls 3- 9

>mages shouldn't be fragile, but should have spells that can deal 1200+ in a single combo
>mages should be able to spam Deep Soul, flashswords and still roll away whenever they want
>mages should be nearly identical to a physical build with the only difference being a big blue bar and more ranged options while being just as strong in close combat

That's way too high for DaS3. I'd agree that it has a largest assortment of difficult bosses in the series, but the areas are on the easier side compared to others, or at least that's how it seemed to me.

Don't play ds3. It's even worse there.

>entire build focused on magic
>has bare minimum physical damage stats to use weapon that can hit and use spells
>because it uses a physical weapon instead of (((ONLY))) magic it's nearly identical to a physical build
wew lad
>1200+ damage in a single combo
I want to see that. What spell does that?

I only have dual rapiers for brawls/3v3s where you can run out of fp if you don't flawlessly time your one bottle of ashen estus. 1v1s end before you even use half your fp anyway.

The ability to edit your appearance later on makes up for it though

When should one go to Ariendel first playthrough? Any items ot skills you should have first?

2 swings from flashsword for 200-250 damage each into a 500-600 damage soul greatsword catches so many people because soul greatsword has retardedly deceiving range. At 25 END + FaP+1 you even have enough stamina to spam 200-250 damage Great Deep Souls to keep up the pressure.

Difficulty would have to be dependent on whether or not its your first time playing a souls game.

DS2 is harder if all you played was DS1 than if you start with DS2.

DS3 is harder if you haven't played other souls games before.

>wrong webm
welp

It shares the same 5 limit counter with respecs. You can change the look of your dude 5 times and you won't be able to respec in that ng. Also your character will never look right due to shitty lightings and washed out colors.

Soul level intended for DLC by FROM is ~70.

>pvp watch
Alright I downloaded it now it's showing two node counts one small and one big and they're right on top of each other .

Alright /dsg/ I feel that the dark souls series has ruined other games for me, I've played them all through 2 or 3 times. Any suggestions you think I'd enjoy (on PS). Other games seem so meh now. Just took Dishonored 2 back for a discount.

Wait for Nioh, maybe Nier Automata if you like Bayonetta/MGR combat.

DeS > DS > BB > DS3 > DS2
debate me

>tfw finally at the Unnamed King
Is he really that tough, or is his difficulty just overhyped by how many people say he's the hardest boss in the series

Any tips?

Not him but BB, DaS 3 and Nioh felt too fat for me

>had phantom
>phantom died
>started running away constantly
>pulls out cursed_sword.exe.ffmpg.html
>STILL DIES

Wow. Went to check his profile and he immediately quit the game. His profile is just hilarious if you press more info. Believe me you do.
steamcommunity.com/id/BannedForNoReason/

Yeah, summon some help lol.

Repost your other webm

you're allowed to like whatever you want faggot

Is there anyway to change your name in DS3? I heard using a CE works but I'd rather not get banned over a simple name change.

My name is so stupid no one will summon me ;_;

Fuck his dragon's head up with lightning, fuck him up with fire once the dragon's dead

i feel like summoning someone for this fight would just be cheap

if he is trully the toughest souls boss, i want to experience him full frontal

On what basis are you ranking them?
What matters the most to you?

I have not played Dark Souls 3 since lunch. I pirated it so it was solo play but I loved it. I'm thinking I might pick it up soon or at least by the next sale on Steam. What is the status on the DLC? It's been a year now hasn't it? And there's only one thing available. Makes me wonder if the season pass will be worth it or not.

>Giant Dad
The epitome of faggotry, I don't even need to read his profile.

He will 2 shot most characters and punishes healing hard.

His patterns are relatively easy to dodge, he's just annoying because you have to kill his dog shit easy form before hand to get a chance at his second form, which will fuck you up as long as you don't know the moveset, which takes time to learn.

>dat casual homophobia

The one you deleted.

is 40 luck worth having for the morion blade?

It's the exact same one as that one. Literally. Only difference is that it was roughly 3 seconds forward and 5 seconds shorter. I accidentally dragged that mp4 into my webm maker again instead of the new one.

enjoyment.

There's one more guaranteed DLC coming out, though god knows when since there's no set date for it outside of early 2017.

I can't wait for this game to die.

Ugh, why is /dsg/ so unwelcoming to gays?

If by "40 luck" you mean 30 with a hollow weapon, no not really. Base damage is utter shit, relies on the RTSR effect to even matter and is still shittier than kirk's sword, which can actually be buffed.

>since lunch
Congrats you've made it 3 hours

>he doesn't exclusively invade gays to make them feel unwelcome in lothric

???

>only one chance for them to bring back the bone fist
ahhhhh

And that'll be the last DS content ever.
Just stew on that a while.

So season pass doesn't matter much then it seems. I doubt the next one will be more than $15 or $20.

Just CE. You won't get banned. That's a meme.

*Launch

Go offline, use CE.

GO OFFLINE TO DO IT OR YOU WILL GET BANNED

The speed of that weapon as it was in 2 would probably be really frustrating in 3. Actually, fist weapons in 3 are frustrating in general.
I don't think too many people would complain if they let the series end here. I feel like a lot of players are either jaded or burnt-out as it is.

Is it true you can do certain shit online? I feel like certain scripts won't do anything like noclipping.

You can do basically anything that does not directly affect your save file such as
Your level
Your attributes
Your souls (don't even touch this offline, it's a super instant ban)
Your name
Impossible items

Everything else is fair game

Nioh

>speedhacks
>brags

I really want to know if you're retarded or something. What and where exactly do you think speed hacking is happening

Seeing the amount of people advocating for the use of CE makes me wonder just how many of you are actually underage.

>so hard
>some Dark Souls fans
>hard
>Dark Souls
I will never stop hating this association.

I blame bamco. Nioh is really tough but fair though. Beating the bosses in it gave that same feeling of satisfaction that I got from DaS1.

>Your souls

Odd since you can item swap a bunch of Champion Souls and use those. Wonder how it checks them.

I meant it as directly editing your soul count. You can do that though.

It's cringe, honestly. Instead of adapting to a shit game or just giving up like a mature person, they have to cheat.

Nioh is shit. If they haven't changed anything combat-wise from the beta, they really need to.
Fighting groups is literally impossible, since both guarding and taking a hit take off enormous chunks of your stamina, not to mention running out of stamina puts you into a state that might as well just outright kill you.
So you end up either trying to pull one guy at a time with some ranged weapon, or you get the group and spend 90% of the "fight" hitting a guy once, running away to separate from the guys catching up, and repeating until they're all dead.
It's a really fuckin' stupid stamina system that fucks with the whole game.

Nioh has no PvP at all, right?

I used the Stockpile Thomas glitch in DeS to overpower myself and my weapons and thus completely ruined my gaming experience lads AMA