cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vD_ERNWPkkc?t=31
psihubik.cz/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that if you didnt start riding dirtbikes as a child you have no real skill as a rider.

Well, I might as well kill myself now.

>those tires on those wheels
why

daily reminder that if you ride dirtbikes you are not a real rider. Dirtbikes are for NEETS, gross

>t. no skill

first for boi pussy

hah

stay in your paved safe space faggot

Unimpressed because you ain't doing this on the street. Or at all really

Riding off road makes you a worse road rider

FACT

>having more skill makes you a worse rider
Kek

same 2 u pally

So you only ride on the track? Sounds like a typical sportbike faggot to me

I actually prefer wizard/mage over pally.

>sportbike
>only on a track

That's pretty patrician.

That's why motoGP riders train on dirt tracks. You see, MotoGP is actually a competition to see who is the worst rider. Why else would all those morons be sticking their knees out? They can't even stay on the bike!

you're both complete faggots and nobody cares what you think is better, please target fixate onto a tree

>edgy teen
The post

t. r3noob

>Projecting insecurities
>The post

Ohhh more edgy responses. Nice!

as long as they're not on a honduh who cares

Hey DBT, I posted this the other day but didn't get very many answers.
I have this wild dream about going on a big huge tour around the Americas this summer,probably on an Africa Twin.
It's just hard to find adventure jackets and pants that aren't made in China or Vietnam or some other second rate country. It's a personal bias, I know, but does anyone know of anywhere I can buy some European or American made gear? Even Japanese would be great. I know there's a ton of italian manufacturers for example who say that they're Italian but I don't know which ones actually outsource their labor.

TLDR: where to buy not Chinese gear.

So yea. Bikes

bikes not boats

Someone in sydney come for a ride with me when my bike gets back from getting sprayed

Must be meme time.

What's up with the desperate virgin posting?

Why are you talking to yourself kid?

Nice epic 90's bully comeback.

/dbt/ is thirstier than /r9k/ because they still see female humans when they leave the house to ride

>implying most of dbt actually rides
You put much faith in these autist

Daily reminder that the YZF-R3 is the best meme bike.

Good body position for 10% lean angle

Go home roy. Nobody cares

Buy high end Dainese shit. THat should be made in Italy. But for the most part you're kinda fucked. Everything is made in china or similar asian countries simply cause it's cheaper.

That being said, Klim is basically the most based brand of adventure gear to purchase.

Just buy Klim, it's the best you can get.

Why do wo many bikers (on youtube) appear to be assholes? They drive like they are the only ones on the road and speed up instead of breaking to avoid a crash or dangerous situation.
Have they never heard of driving defensively?

Also, if you ever crash in Klim you can just send it back to them and they'll repair it if the accident happened within 5 years of purchase.

Another suggestion for gear would be Aerostitch. Get a dank $1400 roadcrafter suit.

It's easier to be an idiot and blame it on everyone else instead of being critical of your own skills. Plus it gives you more views if you roadrage, and all the other mongoloids will defend your shitty behaviour.

You have to sign a legally binding contract when you buy Aerostitch that it will only be worn while riding an R1200GS.

Because you can ride a bike like kind of an asshole without actually effecting any of the cars around you, and speeding up isn't necessarily a bad idea when you're on a very fast machine and already analyzing the road in front of you. Even if you can slam on the brakes to avoid a crash you might just end up getting T boned a rear ended by someone you couldn't be looking at.

because they are. i met this guy, he said hes been riding for 18 years and he sucks dick at turning. and hes trying to get rid of his fz07 for a gsxr1000. they're dumbasses.

youtu.be/vD_ERNWPkkc?t=31

yo thanks, someone posted a czech manufacturer here the other night, here's their site:
psihubik.cz/en/

>You have to sign a legally binding contract when you buy Aerostitch that it will only be worn while riding an R1200GS

kek

Yeah I work at the fuckhuge dealership in SoCal that these mouthbreathers go to during their faggy motovlogger meetups. Honestly the biggest group of retards I've ever encountered. This whole group of people who got into riding because of these youtube people are the absolute worst at riding motorcycles.

One of these motovlogger retards came in and got in an argument with us after buying an rf1200 that he said was faulty because of the gasket around the faceshield not being the same as a video review of an older model rf1200 that revzilla posted 3 years ago. He just couldnt understand that Shoei made a running change to the model and made the design BETTER. Kept blabbering on about how he doesnt want to return the helmet cause he got his "motovlog" setup all attatched to it.

because I like to watch how people like you react

lmao what did he expect, a new helmet? jesus.
i know a couple dudes of the sort, and thought i could take them under my wing and steer them toward the light, but they're such huge dipshits i gave up. just their vocabulary they use due to these vids is too much. i "had problems with my sena" every time we rode so i didnt have to talk to listen to the constant
>whoolie
>chea
>ropes
and whatever else

He wanted us to contact Shoei and get a replacement gasket and get rid of the NEW IMPROVED GASKET for the shitty old one, which was clearly prone to tearing. I have only been working there since June but I have so many stories of retards who come in. I hate myself for getting the job.

Also, there is a literal retard who comes in every now and then and looks at the "riding" shoes that has a bakerxderek keychain.

And I've seen BxD, hes a fat balding guy. I've seen all the retard vloggers that live here. I started riding because of pete (ariderslife) but seeing as how he became the most anti-motovlogger person on youtube I guess it rubbed off on me. Hate them cunts.

Sorry I meant the retard has a BxD keychain.

Does the job at least pay well?

No lol I make 10.50 an hour, I don't make commission but they want me to act like a commission salesman. The people who actually make commission are the vehicles salesmen and I fucking hate their guts. I'm just here until I finish college and I'm out.

I wish I made commission off the sales I made. Even it wasn't a lot.

Yea fuck that. That is not enough money for me to deal with people

Why are seat backrests so rare on bikes dbt?

Because they look dorky af

this

when on earth would you ever use that, you are a moving, breathing part of your motorcycle when you ride it, you do not sit back on it and do nothing.

I have a 300km stretch of mostly straight highway to my family, There is nothing to do but travel.
Back gets tired after sitting up for the first half, it'd be nice to rest it along the boring parts.

Bought a CBR250 pretty recently, thinking about going on a fairly long road trip (Melbourne to Alice Springs). Would go further but dont know how fast ill get bored and doubt I'd be able to take the heat, desu I dont think i'd even make it to Alice springs but its a nice goal.

How comfy is it for relatively long trips? I'm talking about Multiple 400km days. Never ridden it more than like 50km in a day.

why don't you go ride all day the next free day you've got and fucking find out you idiot.

Perhaps give riding to ballarat from melbourne a go first my man, it's roughly 120km~ from the cbd to the town center so it'd take a little over 90 minutes each way.
Gives you time time to see if it's comfy and plus the area around Ballarat, Bacchus Marsh and Ballan is purdy and green.

Daily reminder that most of you would get involved in accident on bicycles.

I already did, fell off going down a 1/4 pipe, fucked my hand up for about 5 weeks.

>10.50 an hour
>not much
Niggers I've never made that much in life and I did pretty shitty jobs with lots of stress, a lot more than a faggot motovlogger complaining. Though I must say that was after taxes and we don't pay for health welfare.
You're just a bunch of spoiled sissies.

>concussion and broken clavicle when I was 14 from getting air at ~20mph, landing upside down
>mfw he's RIGHT

Reinforced the importance of wearing a helmet though, that's for sure.

>captcha: select all store fronts

It may have taken 8 skips to get a streetsign prompt instead but you can eat my ass with all the store front shit, Captcha.

Went for a ride yesterday with my ol' man, my little brother, and couple of young lads from nearby. Was a pretty good day overall. Even though the kid on the scooter did fall off.

Why waste a day and a tank of fuel when i can probably ask someone who has done it before you retard.

>why waste my time riding?
/dbt/, ladies and gentlemen!

some people are only comfortable on goldwings.
others do 400mi days on dirt bikes with no wind protection and low gearing.

?

Sorry you live in a shithole I guess lol. Not my problem.

Can black people ride?

You're just a spoiled faggot, stop complaining for stupid shit like that.

the rider who probably progressed motocross technique the most of anyone in the 21st century was black.

Tyrone biggums

He actually has an outstandingly white name, James Stewart.

I did Adelaide > Ballarat on my first ever massive ride. Loved hitting the town after the massive 6 hours of riding. Felt like a massive achievement. Stayed the night and then rode home back to Adelaide in the worst ever downpour and winds and weather. Thought I was going to die. Ahhhh the shit we do as learners...

You sound like a spoiled child. Your one of the guys that would be a cunt to work this. Bet no one at work likes you

>american motocross
>mattering
Don't they like stop in the middle of the race to eat a burger?

I already asked this yesterday but what could it be that makes the whole garage reek of petrol even though I always close the gas tap?

I prefer euro motocross too but they all ripped him off too, love.

Well first of all you bought a shit bike

fuel overflow hose...overflowing.

that little rubber dingle dongle out the bottom of your motorcircle.

I haven't ridden in like two months. I forgot what it even feels like...
Guys... Will I die when the weather gets good?

I wouldn't know, amico. But I wouldn't risk smoking near the garage if I were you, lol.

Is the bike running now at least? Have you solved the electrical problems?

Where does it connect to? Tank?
Nah I've been studying in Milan and havent had time. Today I will buy te battery and see if this shit goes.

Penso che intenda il tubicino sotto la moto ma pensavo che servisse solo per l'olio. Boh.

Perche non posti mai una foto della tua moto?

Oh shit, you are right.

When I was 13, I tried doing a back flip at my local sand pan. Ended up with little skin on my back.

Thats why I throw a wheelie past them, as I know I'm too much of an autist to do anything else.