What does Veeky Forums think of Salomondrin?

What does Veeky Forums think of Salomondrin?

Like Rob spaghetti but seems more chill.

garbage wealthy lifestyle blogger

he doesn't have an actual interest in cars.

he just likes talking about certain trims

he's like schmee with a slightly less punchable face, still wicked annoying tho.

all he does is drive around los angeles with his douchey crew.

with all that money you'd think they'd get some track days in especially with cars like the 911R

mind I have only watched 1 of his vids but his other ones keep popping up in my recommended bar.

not even close.

superspeedersrob is garbage as well, but a diff type of trash, he is totally on the business end of the automotive youtube and the worst part too, he owns an exotic car rental in new fucking jersey.

he is a mousey lil fuck.

>watching faggot youtubers

literally kill yourself

Who?

>t. Watches people playing video games on youtube

Who?

literally who

Those people are also faggot youtubers, you stupid shitcunt.

Does this weenie even track his cars? Looks more like a daddy's money show off

nope he just drives them around LA streets to show off in front of other people.

not even in the mountains.

You obviously a hater. Did you ever watch his older videos? He pretty much took out all the cars to the track except the two Rolls, G-Wagon and the Smart.

Matt Farah is by far my favorite but Salomondrin is a close second.

I can't stand that obnoxious spic faggot who brought me close to suicide out of his lack of knowledge and spoiled child humour and attitude.

This piece of shit they get more punch able when they are from the middle east. What is the fucking appeal for this guy to get even this big of a following with such uninteresting and useless crap. I try keep filtering and filtering but my recommendations don't change.

I fucking hate this sand nigger holy shit.

Veeky Forums is going to hate him. there is no question about it. it is all because he shits on BMW constantly.

Fatty Marah is a poser faggot

it's because he's got serious money and bad taste in expensive cars.

He caters to a shit ton of underage kids who are into high end exotic cars and thats it.

Mo vlogs is absolute cancer i cant stand his clickbait titles. His videos are geared to smaller kids and idiots who think everyone in the middle east is filthy rich.

a friend of mine is friends with him and he tells me he's just as obnoxious as he seems irl

-i like him
-has gotten stale lately
-becoming more vlog style
-miss the track days and comparisons

>Mo Vlogs is absolute cancer i cant stand his clickbait titles. His videos are geared to smaller kids

same thing can be said for salomandrin, schmee, seenthroughglass and any similar automotive vloggers

>i only watched 1 of his vids

fuck outta here then, faggot.

how about watching his series Bangin Gears or Lets Talk about Cars, where he both races the cars and talks about them

This is accurate.

>says he won't buy a new McLaren
>buys new McLaren

Who is this and why should I care?

It's more about lifestyle and what cars he is going to buy. It's very apparent he isn't very technically savvy. I watch some of his videos because he is pretty smart about when he buys and sells cars.

I think the most annoying thing are the friends and soundtrack. I watched one video where he started shilling a subscription service off YouTube which I felt was milking his subscribers a little bit too much - but hey, he wants to make money.

He wants to turn this thing into a real brand, doing podcasting and selling tshirts and shit. I just don't think there is really any substance behind that "brand" but, hey, he's got lots of subscribers so is doing something right.

It's very hard to make money being an automotive youtuber. A lot of em that have a ton of followers have money to begin with so they have the capital to blow money.

Youtubers like Haggard garage turned it into a business by a lil work and lil luck. After they were posted on Jalopnik they blew the fuck up.

Yeah I'm not really seeing where this guy is going with the business. I mean if he does that well in real estate and "various businesses" or whatever, it seems like YouTube probably would be a better hobby than a business. I do realize that lots of views can make lots of money, but it's all relative.

I think he's thinking it will be the other offshoots that make money (subscription podcasting, sponsorships, events, clothing). And that's vary possible. Joe Rogan comes to mind as someone who has built a podcasting business.

What ever bitch just remember I may be fat but you're still a faggot. Keep mentioning my name like that lol you'll just be feeding it in to Google data to come click on my videos. Haha btw I'm really enjoying my Rolex you helped support my lifestyle by clicking on some of my videos.

I'm a nice person everyone I meet says I'm a nice guy. Yes income from money but so what it baets being poor.

Me and my dad have a bat mitzvah to attend see you faggots on the road!

O wait none of you drive!

I've never lasted a whole video

6/10
Decent pasta

Is that all from TheSmokingTire guy? I only recognize the Rolex comment. I visibly cringed when I read that after it was posted here originally.

fuck you
fat fuck
haha

The businesses are more of a hobby for him and his wife. He only charges so he can off set the cost. At the end of the day he make all of his money from renting his commercial properties.

I find the hunting for penis points fun, but most of the vids are boring. I think they know that though.

>bat mitzvah
You getting your period soon too fatty?

mkay goyim.

Yeah I'm sure he uses it to write off some of his car hobby too. Since he has a "business" related to cars, besides the money that comes in from YouTube, he is probably able to write off a lot more travel and car related shit than if he was just in the commercial real estate business. Technically all of his miles while filming for YouTube are tax write offs. The cars he seems to have legit plates for but maybe one of them he writes off also (probably the rolls), for the commercial real estate he can take accelerated depreciation tax benefits from the G Wagon since it is heavy enough to be considered a truck.

He ok as a lifestyle vlogger. He does not really do much with cars anymore

>goyim
You better watch your fucking mouth you dirty little mizrahi

lol looks like a manlet

Basically what he does and rightly so. If you can get a little famous with saving a little money then why not.

He is 5' 10" the king of manlets

He has some good videos but 90% + are click bait of him just talking about himself

Maybe. I mean I'm just speculating based off what I would do if I was him. I have no idea what he actually does.

>renting his commercial properties.
that sounds like a pretty slow stress gig

Yep basically what he does is buys a property and rents it till the property's value doubles then puts it back on the market. He also flips commercially zoned property.

i guess that works while real estate is going up... but, a lot of people got fucked doing that a decade ago