/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Switch It Off Edition

This is a general for discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/
Watch the Nintendo Switch Presentation Here: youtube.com/watch?v=uuC4YLLkqME

>Important News
「!」The OP has been cleared preemptively for the Switch presentation.
「!」As of this thread, the Wii U release date pastebin will now be retired. R.I.P in mamma mia 2012-201(((6)))7. A Switch release date pastebin will assume its position. The 3DS release date pastebin will continue so as long as games release for it.

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/hWCftThw
Switch - [Soon]

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

censored

Controllers will just break off

habbenin

Great, all the better to shove up my ass.

>(((6)))
unironically kill yourself
never make a thread again

Grip accessories for the Joycons have already been leaked.

10 hour battery life confirmed by me

THEY TOOK THE PRICE BACK OFF
IT'S CONFIRMED 400 CAD

Is it worth buying a refurbished Nintendo console or should I wait on a sale? Been considering buying the N3DS.

this guy works for gamecube trust him

1st for Mother 3

It takes a while before a thread goes from page 1 to the bottom of page 10. If you waited you could have made a new thread with the Switch news in it. There's no way this thread will get 750 posts that soon. You fucked up.

refurbished consoles from nintendo are fine

What are the chances that if I renew my Pokebank pass now, they'll put out the update for Sun & Moon and offer some sort of free pass or trial or some shit?

nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

fucking retards hahahaha enjoy your """""BAN"""""

Zero, you had your fucking free trial goyim

Guess its a shit tier android

the presentation is an hour long

Its going to be a joke

And? The other thread can last long enough.

Why's it matter that much dang
>muh op isn't up to date

nintendo blows dick

LOOK AT THE LASERS AND FORGET THESWITCH

ASTHETIC

Anybody got a drinking game

Every time the say Switch, take a drink.

Just get drink and kil urself so u dont have to live in a world of failed nintendo

Let's be honest, are any of you actually going to buy the switch?

Like really now

oh this thing is live?

nah it doesnt have vr

well see after this

how we feelin yuros

you awake yet?

haven't had one of their consoles since the gamecube, might skip out on this one as well. mostly waiting for their next handheld

>you will never find gor a boyfriend
>you will never annoyingly stop gor and his boyfriend every time they try to kiss each other
>you will never make gor and his boyfriend fight over a broken Nintendo Switch Joy-Con
>you will never make gor and his boyfriend breakup because of the aforementioned fight
>you will never have gor ask you to be his boyfriend
>you will never refuse gor's proposal
>you will never surprise gor with a sudden marriage proposal
>you will never marry gor and have kids with him
>you will never buy gor all of the games he had to sell in order to stay alive during the time you were gone
>you will never make gor happy just by being near him
>you will never suddenly murder gor to steal all of his games
>you will never make it impossible to find out how gor died
>you will never hear the kids scream once they find gor's corpse covered in blood
>you will never realize none of gor's games are good
>you will never pirate the good games gor never wasted money on
>you will never find out the actual reason gor never pirated was that he didn't want to get arrested
>you will never die in jail thinking about the good old days spent with gor

This is their next handheld.
The next one after this will be 8+ years

dat youtube chat whew

there is no more handheld line, the switch is handheld + home console

>you will never meet gor as a ghost
>you will never find out gor spent all of the time since his death training just to kill your ghost once you died
>you will never get sent to the magical mono dimension by the ghost emperor to have a fight against gor
>you will never see all of gor's powers in a fight
>you will never watch as gor makes his magical girl transformation
>you will never get attacked by gor's flying fragmentary glass super attack
>you will never see gor shed a tear as you show him the broken Nintendo Switch Joy-Con you kept for all those years
>you will never get hugged by gor while he cries thinking about the past
>you will never reassure gor
>you will never find out that was the purpose of the magical mono dimension all along and that the ghost emperor knew you and gor still loved each other deep inside
>you will never get trained by gor to become a good fighting magical ghost girl
>you will never learn gor has been protecting the ghost world from evil piracy aliens while waiting for you to die in the human world
>you will never tell gor that you now understand why piracy is bad and why all the evil space pirates should be destroyed

source? 3ds still has 2 years of life on it

>you will never be informed by the ghost emperor that the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates is about to attack and that you and gor are the only ghosts in the whole multiverse who are strong enough to have an actual chance against him because of the power of your love
>you will never start fighting against the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates with gor
>you will never find out how powerful the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates is while you see him destroy gor's face without being able to do anything to save him because your enemy attacked you with the mysterious extra-dimensional technology
>you will never be surprised that the power of your love made you and gor fuse into the legendary ultimate dragon monster
>you will never kill the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates using the legendary power of your love for gor
>you will never watch the boss of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates as he tells you that this was only the beginning for you and gor, because the extra-dimension is full of other bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates, and that some of them are way stronger than he is
>you will never go back to ghost town and surprise all of the ghosts by showing them you and gor unfuse from the legendary ultimate dragon monster
>you will never tell the ghost emperor that he should still be worried because of the existence of other bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates and that you and gor wish to go to the extra-dimension to investigate on them

Beep Boop music

Common sense. The system is meant to be a combination of their mobile and home console games.

AhhahahahahahhahahHHH
new 3ds didn't even have 1yr of life TOTAL

>you will never fuck a lazer

I bought like 3 nintendo consoles this year. So, yeah.

FIRST FOR NINTENDO MAMA'S AND PAPA'S MIAPIACHIA

>you will never go to the extra-dimension holding gor's hand
>you will never be instantly found by the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates, who catches you and gor while he complains about the ghost empire invading his territory just like they did 50000 years before
>you will never fuse with gor to escape from the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates' jail
>you will never fly to the top of the epic vampire volcano with gor
>you will never unfuse to explore the inside of the volcano with gor
>you will never find a weird extra-dimensional device you show to gor
>you will never be shocked by the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates attacking you and gor and taking away the weird extra-dimensional device from you
>you will never be surprised when the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates uses the weird extra-dimensional device you found to time travel to the past in the human world, back when you and gor were just babies
>you will never see the king of all bosses of all evil alien extra-dimensional pirates kill the two babies in front of you and gor, creating a paradox that makes it so neither of you ever existed in the way you originally did, leading you to post all of this in /nintyg/

>Reaper has a wet dream
what does this have to do with reaper

I heard the NX controllers break right off

The masks.

who /cautiouslyoptimistic/ here

LAZER TIME

Here we fucking go

FINAL COUNTDOWN

that feel when banned on vee

>camera zooms in on crowds
>some are wearing masks
why though?

Japan has a weird thing about being sick in public.

>that click

Reminder that Iwata is dead and cant make this presentation.

gay intro where are the gaems

What a bald old faggot with a kids voice

review my story plz

user, this is a business presentation. Did you see the crowd? They're all businessmen.

finally regular mini usb ports

Stories are shit

LAUNCH DATE : MARCH 3rD WORLDWIDE
PRICE : 300$

299 US DOLLARS

NO PLEASE BE FREE

PAID

SERVICE

>PAID ONLINE
ABANDON SHIP

>paid online

fuck

>300 dollars
uh oh
>PAID SERVICE
UH OH

Online is not free. Why.

P A I D
O N L I N E

NO REGION LOCKING

no region locking wooooooooo

You hear that? That's the sound of 200 million weebs getting a boner.

WHAT
WHY
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Hahahahahahahahh pay to play online droppppped

>paid online

>but then region free

Is this what being in an abusive relationship is like?

the fucking handle

I wonder if that paid online is just for on the go connection through a mobile device, or if it's needed for at-home play as well.

>yfw ps5 has free online

>paid online
Dead on arrival. Are they really so stupid to believe people will pay for paid online on more than one console? Because the Switch will be a second console for most people.

TOO SOON

ALL

PAID ONLINE

>PAID FUCKING ONLINE

So, uh, they just casually confirmed touch screen and motion controls, right?

each and every piece of dna? touch screen where

That's what it seemed like, yeah. I'm interested in that.

Plus what nintendo games have you ever played online?

Smash was shit. Mario kart is it. And for a month or two max.
Paid.
Hahhahahahhaahhhh

When they say mode, it sound like an anime villain using more powerful attacks.

Already confirmed by the patent documents

2 1/2 HOURS

>keit-ai mode

FINDS A WAY

2.5 - 6 HOUR BATTERY

to 6 hours

FIXED BATTLE MODE

3 hours jesus christ