mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Free Centurion / day of premium time:
mwomercs.com/profile/redeem
Redeem Code: NCIXMECH
Redeem Code: JAN2017FPT

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

sarna.net/wiki/Bushwacker
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=326&l=8307417cb3d02ff69cc24930721a69023613938d
mwomercs.com/news/2017/01/1692-group-queue-tonnage-changes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder: ignore all Ice Ferret posters, continue using your Shadow Cats

I'd rather ignore both

same, viper is better than both tb h desu

>mfw Shadow Cats vs. Ice Ferrets continues

Who else is getting the bush? Also anyone know what some good builds will be for it

BUSHWACKER COMING IN LESS THAN A WEEK

WHO /BUSH/ HERE???

haruko

nah they shave to be aero

so cute x3!

I'll buy it for C-Bills if it's good. Not in a rush to buy an IS 55-tonner.

-I guess it's fun

t. whispers

ill buy it for c-bills next yer maybe

are clam mechs cheaper to buy and refit than nigger sphere mechs?

Clan Omnis are the easiest to set up on a budget.

when you factor in engine swaps, omni-pods, and owning 3 for mastery, i think they end up pretty similar

post-skill tree revamp, omnipods will be peanuts compared to how much it costs to change battlemechs for different hard points
buy a clam omni with the best CT, and from that point on never worry about the best engine or hardpoints. you're set for life unless you really can't wait the 60 to 90 days

>tfw nothing is as fun as flying across the map at lightning speed taking out plebes with sick shots in your shadow cat

12 man 50 tonner rush.

>when the wwwwww doesn't stop

Eh, I sold my Shadow Cat after getting mad about how gimpy it is if it loses a single arm, let alone its RT
Stormcrow is better, Hunch IIC is better, and if you want to be zippy you just pick a Light

XL engine?

x5 cerml. x4 csrm6

Timber woof. did I do gud gerg?

>pic unrelated birb having a bath in the summer rain

Too hot. It's okay, though.

I have 850 SRM ammo and dhs out the ass. Thinking of dropping ammo to put more dhs on. 1.2 /2 cooling

>pic unrelated me my galah and his lady friend (wild) having a spazzout cheeping session wings flapping headbanging and thrown about crest feathers raised

Dumped a cerml and some ammo moved 1 slot items around to fit 2 more dhs on for 1.3 / 2 heat mgmt.

Dropped from 83 alpha to only 76.

So when you queue up for a match, is it trying to balance teams based off of team weight total? Or is it number of mechs in each weight class?

Give Night Gyr builds, please.

Preferably with PPCs.

The closer to the enemy you fight the cooler you need to be, as you will have less opportunities to duck and chill. If you wanna be facefucking people with srms, you need higher than 1.2

Hey guys I bought a BLR-2C but I can only mount Inner sphere equipment in it, is this a bug?

According to the forums the BattleMaster Lic runs Clan equipment. But the BattleMaster 2C should be able to as well since they have the same name.

the third weapon mount on a Night Gyr arm looks fucking terrible god DAMN, they didnt even fucking try, just slapped a box on the INSIDE and REAR of the fucking arm! it doesn't even sit alongside the other two weapons, it's behind them! and wtf is with all that spinning garbage in the cockpit? the Night Gyr has this amazing panoramic visor but they block off the peripheral with machinery shit, what the fuck were they thinking? i love the model otherwise but i cant get over this shit, they shouldve used the time they took making and cramming in cockpit clutter to actually make a proper third arm mount, its stupid and doesnt make sense and it looks like garbage

You should see what he did with the Assassin user.

what did he do to it? i've only seen concept art

myself i'm worried about the Supernova, looked good in MW3 and the mechtek version in their MW4 pack looked incredible, but from what i've seen in the skinning streams PGs model is squashed (from the front and back) with stub arms

BUSHWANKER

to anyone saying 'bushwacker' you're spelling it fucktardedly wrong.

the mech is named for the teamster gangs rich assholes used to employ in america during the expansion and colonisation periods, most famously the 'wild west' although they were also used in the french and indian wars. you'd basically hire a bunch of thugs and goons to employ violence far enough away from you that you'd not get fingered / blamed for it.

this led to the term 'Bushwhacking' and 'bushwhackers' being used as ambushing people from the scrub or heath out in the wilds became a common archetypal tactic employed by these assholes

Battletech spells it "Bushwacker".
I'm sorry user, I know you're right, and it irks me too, but it's Bushwacker.

I want a commando.
Which commando do I buy, /gerg/?

twitch tv/piranhagames/v/101679236

>twitch tv/piranhagames/v/101679236

jesus christ he gets paid to do this

>decide to sit through the whole GG revelator animeme story mode.
>7 hour run time.
>mfw I do it anyway.
>mfw the events after slash still don't make any fucking sense.
>mfw story mode looks better and has higher production value than most modern anime.

For a single mech yes. Clan omnis have the cheapest meta refits. But for mastery a standard engine IS can be cheaper, but only if you swap the same engine between the three mechs.

>Phil the Shill Lang talking about PGI's skill tree system and not needing variants anymore
>Hints that PGI can now do just 1 mech packs where you pay for 1 mech ala Steam performance pieces of shit
>Also suggests that PGI could just release a new chassis that only has that one variant and nothing else. "but muh specific role!" is given as reasoning.

Oh God. Minimally Viable Marketing.

MWO going full world of wankshits/ hurl of spanks.

>Daeron the obese goo gobbler suggesting $6-10 for one mech + mechbay for it

LOLWUT

>Playing the HBK-4G
>Score a cockpit hit with my AC/20
>Target Destroyed

E R O T I C

they're all a bit on the garbage side but i do fairly well in the 3D, or whichever one has the 2 CT missile slots. max out the engine, put in two srm 4s with 3 tons of ammo and that's about it. the problem with commandos is that their arms are the first thing to go, and they only have 16 armor, so its really not worth mounting weapons on them.

are we insulting your heritage, dashing?

brings back memories of how i pulled off a 1v4 assault defense with my hunchie as last mech standing.

Anyway, It's been a good long while since i played mwo, but i've been having a blast lately with mercs.

mw2 mercs that is.

What are good builds on the Firebrand? Bought it during sale and only now got to working on Jagermechs (DD has been a blast so far).

sarna.net/wiki/Bushwacker

New roadmap today, anyone got any idea what it'll contain?

Is he a texan?

>850 SRM ammo
>5ML

Way, way too fucking hot.

5SPL 4ASRM6 2/3JJs and the rest DHS with 4-5t of ammo is the brawling TBR.

who

>tfw all alone on mumble.

MW:O is probably going to get my money with the Bushwacker. It's been my favorite for a long time and has been my go-to in all the other games. Nostalgia just hits harder as I get older. I'm afraid.

There's nothing shameful in grabbing.

Yep, nothing wrong with grabbing while grab deals are still even minutely wortwhile.

Fear instead for the new grabdeals they intend to start with the advent of the skill tree system. 1 mech for 10-15 dollars, ala World of Tanks.

Not that user but there is everything shameful in grabbing.
It's okay though, I am too.

We get it. You played robots before it was kewl.

This user is correct.

SHAME
H
A
M
E

>played robots before it was minimally viable
>played robots before old men fed the pig to death
>played robots before YOUR AD HERE

Why are all the good-looking robots always the shittiest?

low mounted weapons or fixed equipment jumpjets

>alance teams based off of team weight total? Or is it number of mechs in each weight class?

It prioritizes average skill on one team vs average skill on the other team. Weight is only a secondary consideration. It also used to keep everyone in the same overall skill bracket for the match, but they've thrown that away which explains why the match times are so fast for the past few months.

Two goose and a pepsi
Two goose and some torso lasers
Two pepsi and a goose and a TC
Bunch of uacs
Bunch of lrm20s

There you go, all the nightgyr builds.

2C is a reference to the second cockpit
IIC is a reference to the clan version

Goose and 6 lasers
2 ppc and 2 ac5
2 ppc and 4 lasers
2 ac10 and 4 lasers

Not always, but there does seem to be some inverse relationship

>tfw started a new job and dont have the time to rape shitters in LL anymore

is the PIG's game still shite?

fuck off Pardo

>Goose and 6 lasers
Eh, goose is too loose now.

>2ppc and 2 ac5
Fun, but kinda seem to be on the hot side

>2 ppc and 4 lasers
2x ERPPC and 4x MPL and chock it full of doubleheats? I can only fit like 19 on there, ERPPCs are hot as fuck and taking normal PPCs seems like a waste with that velocity buff.

>2 ac10 and 4 lasers
dis, dis I liek.

Then again I just got done running it with 2x AC2, 2x ERLL, 4x ERML, 4 extra DHS, 6 tons of ammo for the AC2's and an XL engine. Did well, I think. 827 damage, 7 kills, 8 KMDD, 4 solo kills, 4 assists.

Sniping away with those ERLLs + AC2s from 740 meters away was hilarious as fuck.

>that build

Do people get less retarded in tier 1?
t. tier 2

>do people get less retarted with more time and experience

depends on the person

no

I know, it's stupid as fuck but apparently works in a tier 1-3 environment!

yes

>he still believes tiers matter jack shit

>blacking everything out

>blocks out the names

but why

I mean look at this.

It's stupid as fuck, but constantly hammering at targets 740-800m away with AC2's and ERLLs was enough to murder 7 of them.

fuck off Pardo

I thought you guys liked to get [blacked].

I mean what are you trying to prove here?

That it's a stupid fucking build yet it worked in "supposedly" tier 1. That's all.

I'll go back to 2x AC10 and some memelasers now.

>people arguing about builds in a shit game

lamao

>double digit assaults
Why aren't people like this drowned when their deficiency becomes apparent?

get on my level shitters

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=326&l=8307417cb3d02ff69cc24930721a69023613938d

>two hour stream watching Mech cancer metastasize on screen as the old gold men make suggestions in the live chat on where to place the tumors and how big they should be

It's some horrible nightmare and they are actually showcasing it.

fuck off Pardo

mwomercs.com/news/2017/01/1692-group-queue-tonnage-changes

y tho

There were a few goals behind these changes:

• Most simply, to reduce the amount of tonnage on the battlefield for groups of 3-10 players.
• To keep the tonnage ratio closer together as the Group increases in size.
• To keep 2-player Groups as the most versatile and least restricted.
• To evaluate the results of these changes, in the wild, on the resulting amount of overall firepower and its effect on matches.

This is the first Group Tonnage change in some time, but we will monitor the results of these latest changes and adjust if needed.

t. no fun allowed

>still can't queue with 11 people so it'll be 11+1 guy from solo queue vs 11+1

At this point why can't we just go back to 8v8 and cut all of this time wasting bullshit?

Guys is MWO p2w?

Best meme is double digits assaults

Why aren't you playing Mechwarrior Living Legends? Literally no excuse.

Yes

eric pls

Guys why do I feel like I still have ammo left poop when I eject it?

ded

It's a friday night, kong is out doing normie shit

that's because gerg aren't people who actually play video games