/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sVMFu8tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything further happen with these?

Orcs are the best race and nothing else compares.

Accept it and move on.

waifus, lore, harmony

Repost for help
I know it's mostly a skyrim general, but I'm having a problem with oblivion, frostcrag spire tells me to go to the mystic emporium, but said store is permanently locked, and unlocking it just means im tresspassing when i go in
I have the unnofficial patch for it, and i already tried that thing i found in google to go unlock the upper floor, but nothing changes. it just gets relocked the next day and it's always trespassing no matter what

xth for SSE and SKSE64 beta!

Can anyone help me with this? I'm installing some armor and it won't let me set the data directory

see

>posted in old thread on accident

Has the truth ever been revealed as to wether or not the Aldmeri Dominion actually was responsible for restoring the moons? I have a feeling that the Khajiit are being played.

As a Khajiit Dragonborn, I will not stand for the mer playing god with our moons.

Thalmor fucked with the moons just to see what would happen to the khajiit, if they would revert back to their unstable merish forms

Ada make a fucking tumblr.

God damnit dude.

click on the arrows and show me all the list

the other two folders just have the armor I'm trying to install

>2017
>playing Skyrim

Click and drag the files inside that folder to the top of the list. (Just below 'data')

It's picky about specifically where you drop it, so watch the icon change.

Any ideas on what could cause a crash after loading a save? I'm able to get in game, but after I die or load my most recent save, I get a CTD. This is a brand new save, so I'm sure it has to be mod-related. It used to happen at random, but I've managed to get it to happen consistently with this character. I just don't know where to start looking for the problem.

modlist:
pastebin.com/sVMFu8tY

>2017
>still thinking age defines a game's worth

Is that just a bodyslide conversion, without the original armor? They don't have "game data" that MO recognizes, just make sure everything goes in the CalienteTools folder.

Fucking elves. Elven supremacy is a farce, and the dominion needs to be stamped out.

Pointy eared pricks.

Elves are now present.
You cant meme me what to do/

>Pointy eared pricks

kek

where else can I waifu?
VR kanojo isn't out yet ;__;

> t.memewatch shitter

It's a conversion but I do have the original armor
I tried that and It didn't work (I think), since it still gives me the same message.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

That's just the BodySlide files for that armor mod, it doesn't come with the mod itself. You need to download the normal, separate mod to get the armors and install that, as well.

To get this part to install properly, right click on the Data folder part and Set as Data Directory. MO will always say "no game data on top level" if it's just BodySlide stuff, so don't worry.

better waifus

What mods should I get if I want to roleplay a volkisch character?

i had this problem before, since this is just the sliders for the armor, i simply dragged the caliente tools folder unto the data folder of the original armor mod alongside the esp and mesh and texture folders instead of having mo handle it for me.

>They don't have "game data" that MO recognizes, just make sure everything goes in the CalienteTools folder.

Is correct. You will need to manually install those files.

You're doing it right. Right click data and "set data folder" anyway. MO will tell you there's no game data on top level, but it's not wrong technically. It's just bodyslide files not game files, so it doesn't use them at all, just bodyslide does.

Alright, that's what was throwing me off this whole time. Thanks!

I play Skyrim Special Edition and think it looks good. Am I a casual?

>2017
>asuka still best waifu

Aslong as you're having fun user, that's all that matters.

Are you having fun?
then it doesn't matter

>VTM posting
I approve tb.h

Better than the original at times but still like a game from 2008

All that really matters is if you're having fun with it.

It's the best version atm user. SKSE64 soon.

>Song’s to impregnate Dunmer too

I fucking lost it laughing man. LOST IT

Ah, you're awake. That explains the shitposting in the previous thread.

we boast maymays now?

>shitposter chimps out when azor is mentioned.webm

>best version atm
Well that's just plain fucking wrong. That could become debatable MAYBE when SKSE64 comes out.

Approved again.

are those supposed to be the aztec gods of fitness or is there a joke I'm missing

tumblr user, I summon thee

All i see is you shitposting in user-mode, buddy.
It's a great mod tbhf.
Best version imo, better?

>mom fails to protect her son from viewing /tesg/

>Best version imo, better?
No, best isn't an opinion. You can say it's your favorite and we can laugh at you.

10/10

Fuck if I know

10/10, Ava approves

>tfw no single crashes EVER
fucking best shit ever my dudes

>You can say it's your favorite and we can laugh at you.
SSE is my favorite. Now start laughing at me in user mode, babygurl.

I want to pet that Goat

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>user mode
This is Veeky Forums, we're all in user-mode. Just what are you on about?

This, we're all user here, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

with your pee 9?

SSE is my favorite. Now start laughing at me while pretending to be retarded, babygurl.

wait, what is he doing?

Dude stop replying, holy shit.

Wait, are you that retard who was posting knife mods as an example of what you thought were worthwhile mods for SE? Is that what this is about?

Looking over the corpse of a Hunter he was forced to kill in self defense

In Oblivion I had two mods that added fun collectables. Oblivion Collectible Cards (which are almost entirely useless) and RuneSkulls (which are useful but more fun to just collect).

Is there anything like these for Skyrim?

>ask for what "worthwhile" is defined as
>give mods that fit the definition of "not followers or retextures"
>backpedals immediately after he gets proven wrong with his own definition
lol

oh my fucking god please tell me you're baiting

You do the same shit. Stop lying to yourself.
Have i ever posted a screenshot of a knife mod? Just what are you on about?

You're not my real dad!

If you keep this sort of thing up I'm going to remove your follower from the site.

So it look like the Faust follower is no more on Mega. Anyone know another link where I can download it, please?

>SSEfag was followerfag
welp

>it's another "shitposter chimps out because someone else dares exist in his thread" episode
repeats aren't very fun desu

Then I don't know where you're going with this user mode stuff. I don't even know who you are, I'll just laugh at anybody who is committed to SSE this early on. Serious question, are you on Todd's payroll?

W E W

E

W

Lol, we all know you aren't mazem this isn't even clever bait.

Could you guys not start drama? Go to bed, we all have work/school in the morning

>vancian magic
>ocato's recital
>contingency
>spellstrike

this is OP as fuck but very fun

Once again he's trying to be nice to you and you act like a horse's ass to him. He's the only regular left who still puts up with your bullshit enough to talk to you directly and that's how you respond to him? Nice, real nice.

He's not being nice, he's just telling him to fuck off that line of comments, since trying to talk reason to shitposters is just a fools errand.

I never claimed I don't. Im not perfect, I reply to bait but I dont keep it going when it becomes obvious. Honestly I dont know why I try, people have been trying to help you and give advice for months. This kind of drama is getting silly, and I really hate to reply like this cause I know it's just gonna cause more.

Go to your room.

I already messaged Maze.
Oh nice, Another name being forced at me without proof.
>I'll just laugh at anybody who is committed to SSE this early on
Then you should seek help. Laughing at people having fun isn't healthy.
0/10. You don't know who i communicate with off this anonymous weeb site, babygurl.

Toddler is now trying to sell Skyrim on Nintendo switch.

The only way to get rid of this dude is to speak his language and just shitpost and ridicule him to death.

>You don't know who i communicate with off this anonymous weeb site
Yeah we know you circlejerk with Diana, good for you.

>people have been trying to help you and give advice for months
Name them and post what type of advice each one of them gave me.

THANK YOU, TODD-SAN.

no, if you stop being fucking retarded you would've realized it, but here we are, in a giant shitball of your making. thanks bud.

>we now have skyrim 3

Don't even think about it Snake, it's just going to give him more fuel to shitpost you with.

Did they mention any mod support for it? Or is it gonna be a bomb like the PS4 version was?

MAN I SURE AM EXCITED TO BUY SKYRIM FIVE YEARS AFTER RELEASE SO I CAN PLAY ON A TINY SCREEN WITH NO MODS FOR A MAXIMUM OF 2.5 HOURS

Thank You Based Todd

I hyped as fuck for TES: Hyrule, tho

Get a trip

It's just a port, over. They even tone down the graphical settings compared to the 2011 ver. With switch gimicks

get a fucking trip you insufferable cunt

They have my attention for the future of the fire emblem series, zelda, and Squids.

Hey, Azor dude.
Just wanted to tell you your follower lack textures on his boots.