/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - DEAD Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed.
-Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars may or may not replace Warriors Orochi.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, 2017 release.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed. Prepare for the Nintendrone swarm.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization.
-We're still ded.
-Zhang Fei did everything wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvKu6XBFkXs
youtube.com/watch?v=KoMcYEUrSoE
youtube.com/watch?v=ixXeLv4nMeI
gamecity.ne.jp/stars/characters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Wu

Fuck's sake it's happening again

Fire Emblem Warriors, yes

Fire Emblem boys

It fucking happened

Fire Emblem
Typemoon
What next

Type Moon again so we get an actually good version

We FE Now.

>Hector Hardmode is now Hector Chaos Mode

First character I will max out

>Nintendo have become the bastion for musou
First Hyrule, now FE. Nintendo are dominating.

good shit

I hope the FE shitters stay in their general.

>chance for revival
>hurr fuck off

no.

The first post was mine
I was referencing beginning to die at 200-500 posts.

We have enough autism as it is, we don't need Nintendo faggotry on top of that.

>literally dying at stop talking about things
Lad.

my apologies

I hope you like Chinese/Japanese history, otherwise you're better off back at your general.

I've been here the entire time and I probably know more about their histories than you
On that note, Spring and Autumn / Warring States Musou when?

That'll change soon when the FE hype train is more real.

It already exists.

In Japan.

>Spring and Autumn
Sengoku Japan is kind of shit tier compared to Warring States China

>Zhang Fei did everything wrong.
He defeated Zhang He.

delet

who cares about asian history when you can surf on explosions to stab things with your chainsaw fists

Hyrule Warriors is my favourite musou precisely because I don't have to care about random history guys from thousands of years ago.

Instead I get to fuck dudes up as my bro Darunia or best waifu Zelda and Impa and shit

Lu Dai and Rong Kong when?

Wishlist for FE musou? I don't play FE but I hope the green haired chick makes it in

>Hyrule Warriors is the game I wanted for years
>bought it AND its half baked port
>hundreds of hours in them as I wait for DW9
>Switch presentation
>Omega Force Logo
>get hyped
>it's just shitty Fire Emblem

hector, lyn
at least one wyvern/pegasus

Same

Siglud, Alvis, Seth, one of the mercs from 7/8, Black Knight.

Camilla boobs musou.

god just kill thread

fucking nintendo faggots shitting it up

OwO what's this

2ch is laughing at us bros

I thought that was Lu Bu.
>OwO
You gotta get out.

get out

Who is best Wu, and why is it Gan Ning?

>shitting up
Hyrule Warriors is genuinely fantastic and one of the best musou games, though.
Who the fuck doesn't wanna kill dudes as Link instead of Dong He Zhang or whatever? Like, cmon.

>best Wu
>not Lu Su

even the Switch cannot escape Nobunaga's Ambition

Thanks for proving my point in the last thread.
>HURR MUSOUS SUCK THEY'RE REPETITIVE
>OMG HYRULE WARRIORS IS THE BEST MUSOU EVER

>Lu Su

Bitch, your weapon's a fucking rake. What're you gonna do, rake my fucking leaves?

Call me when you get a real weapon.

>improved gameplay due to Nintendo's guidance
>characters beloved through decades of games
>HURR DURFF DURP DURR NINTENFAGS DURFF
No shit people prefer a game with characters they adore and gameplay improved thanks to that little touch of soul that Nintendo can provide. Stop shitposting.

>Shitting on the rake
>Implying a rake can't pierce a neck muscle and paralyze you permanently

Lu Su is going to kill all the leafs.

',:^/

Nigger, even if it's pic related
>one hit
>up to 14 holes
It's like a deadlier fork. You can't win against it.

>improved gameplay due to Nintendo's guidance
Yeah, I loved the increased grind and excessive padding. I loved having to use materials to get new moves instead of just playing the game and leveling up my officers.
>Characters beloved through decades of games
Pic related.

Call me when Hyrule Warriors adds movesets on par with SW4-II. And protip, Japan didn't give a shit about Zelda, even with the musou collab. The games were doing just fine and HW was more beneficial for Zelda than it was for musou.

Hyrule Warriors always changed things up with fresh challenges and goals to achieve. Grinding is something like WO3U or DW8. Just endless mook stages over and over until you hit your arbitrary goal.

>implying people haven't wanted to kick ass as Impa, Zelda, Darunia, Skull Kid and all the favourites for years.
Only thing missing is Groose.
People know these characters. People don't know Dang Fe Hing Zhao or whatever the fuck.

I have a Musou. I have a Zelda. Ugh! Zelda Musou!
I have a Musou. I have a Emblem. Ugh! Emblem Musou!

Zelda Musou... Emblem Musou... Ugh!

Musou Zelda Emblem Musou!

>still responding
for what purpose

The grind in HW is worse. The level cap is 255, and the number increases as you go along. WO3 has a set cap when you hit a certain level, and you can easily level up someone to 100 with no problem. Same with DW8. And you have objectives in those games as well, it's just HW was more forward with them due to it being babby's first musou.

And people who aren't underage faggots know who Zhou Yu, Zhang He and Xu Chu is. The real fans are the dedicated ones who even go to read the novels, watch the dramas and research the historical factors of the warring periods saga.

Basically, adults.

>And people who aren't underage faggots know who Zhou Yu, Zhang He and Xu Chu is.
You're delusional.

Need Cheng Pu first

>Zhao E and He Qi never

>10

>tfw Fire Emblem Warriors is now a reality
Before anyone tell me to fuck off, FE was good before Awakening rail in all the waifu faggots and made the fanbase the cancer today. And out of all the Nintendo franchise FE is the one that suits Musou game style the most.

In other news, 3 new Musou Stars gameclip. Ryu's look pretty bad, both his gameplay and the Ryu's determination remix.
youtube.com/watch?v=BvKu6XBFkXs
youtube.com/watch?v=KoMcYEUrSoE
youtube.com/watch?v=ixXeLv4nMeI

I don't actually get All Stars' roster.
Is it just WO with the crossover ramped up or is it it's own thing and missing characters from SW4/DW8?
My Import entirely lies on Chunhua being in it.

It's not WO, it's a new crossover that features characters from various K-T franchises. The roster so far isn't that impressive to be honest.

WO is now probably dead for good as WO3U's is already huge as fuck and it will only get bigger from now on.

>It's not WO, it's a new crossover that features characters from various K-T franchises. The roster so far isn't that impressive to be honest.
I know that much. I'm just curious if it's going to at least have WO's level of roster with both SW and DW's casts being fully represented.

I like what they're doing with the new adds so far but if SW and DW aren't fully represented in the roster then it's just gonna be a massive disappointment. I couldn't give much of a shit about all the folklore and WO-only characters anyway.

>gamecity.ne.jp/stars/characters.html
According to the main site, the roster is gonna be very humble compared to WO, so you better be prepare for disappointment because 1 slot is definitely gonna be Lu Bu, 2 slots could be Ayane and Regent of the Mask from Ninja Gaiden (based on the silhouette from the first teaser, and the Doctor from Toukiden could also be in (based on a bonus goods that comes with the game or something, I forgot). Meaning that there's only 5 character slots we don't know anything about and at least 1 of those is the villain.

Come the fuck on, Koei. All I want is a new game to play my waifu and favourite bro in.
This fucking sucks.

Well, DW9's still comin'.

I just wanted something with the breadth of WO with the polish of post-DW8 musou games.
A final cheer to top it all off before we fall for the open world meme and big changes.

>KT seriously thought their IPs are iconic enough to make a crossover title

I still love that when it came to remixing a song for Ryu, they chose something from the NES games.

Maybe the full cast will show up in that Godseekers game

From what I read on Koei wiki it's a cut down roster.

Cai Wenji, Wang Yi, Pang De, Ding Feng, Yueying, Xingcai, Liu Shan, Guan Suo, Bao Sanniang, Deng Ai, Zhuge Dan, Zhong Hui, Xiahou Ba, Guo Huai, Jia Chong, Wen Yang, Zhang Chunhua, Zhang Jiao, Meng Huo, Zhurong, and Zuo Ci are all excluded.

>no Yueying
>no Wang Yi
>no Zhang Chunhua
>no Zhurong
yeah fuck this game eh

It's a Shu-focus game with Zhao Yun as the main character so it's understandable that late Three Kingdoms characters being excluded. Xiliang characters also make sense since Zhao Yun literally never set foot in Xiliang nor meet anyone there that doesn't have the surname of Ma. I wonder why they didn't include Zhang Jiao, Meng Huo and Zhu Rong though.
Not like it matters much anyway, since it's an SRPG, not your typical musou game.

Speaking of Musou Stars. Since Koei made a poll asking which character you want to see making an appearance in MS, chances there will be DLC characters in the future. So, which character from which game do you want to see being playable?
For me, pic related from Kessen III.

If anyone from Kessen it better be Yu Jin.

Stop acknowledging Kessen

>Wen Yang

Fuck this game

>Page 10
If you guys don't start becoming active soon, I'll bump the thread with all the FE pics I have in my computer.

Not even the forces of Shu deserve such a fate.

>/feg/ having more discussion about musou game then a musou general
Not that I can't understand why but geez... I don't the need the shitposting from /feg/, but at least post something, like who you want to be in the game or something.
I'm going to sleep, please don't die when I wake up, /eagg/.

All I want are some FE7 reps. But what else is there? It was just announced, right? Not much of a speculation guy. And it's not like /feg/ has to talk about FE Musou here

Of course when you have posts like It's just begging for them to come shit things up and simply invites chaos.

This is /eagg/, not /feg/. There's nothing wrong with discussing potential things you want to see, but the amount of /v/ cancer that could come in and the potential off-topic image dumping will make the general insufferable.

Not to mention the faggots shitting on the mainline games and then showing interest when they lace a popular IP on the so called shitty musou genre. It happened with HW, and depending on how the Fire Emblem fandom is, we could get the cool fans who played the series prior to Awakening, or the slew of waifufags who got in the series with said title. At least Xiaofag is on topic, you want LUCINA IS CUTE, CUTE!! to dominate the board? Cross-generals can be dangerous if handled poorly.

>Fire Emblem has killed my favorite general

Well, it was nice knowing you guys.

I get what you're saying, but you're handling it poorly already by talking shit about them when it's not a problem here yet. All someone has to do is go to /feg/ and say, yo, /eagg/ was talking some hard shit about you guys and we get our asses flooded like Fan Castle. Less Jiang Wei'ing, more Sima Yi'ing, if you catch my drift.

It's like the old saying, you talk about Cao Cao and he will appear.

This is EAST ASIAN genocide general. Fire Emblem does not take place in EAST ASIA so fuck off.

But I like Cao Cao.

Where was Fire Emblem made, user?

I will talk about Legends of Troy and you'll like it, mister!

Is that game even worth picking up?

I don't know, I haven't picked it up yet.

If /smtg/ recovered so can we.

You know how we can negate that? Talk about ROTK. If we actively talk about the things the FE kiddies don't care for, they'll be confused and stay weary of the thread. It's the perfect strategy.

>zhang fei did everything wrong
HOW DARE HYOU HESA THTE MOST HONROABLE WIARROR THAT THE ONE TRUE EMPEROR LIU BEI Dàgē! HA STO OFFOER BRSIDES HIS Dàgē YUNVHANG OF COURSE ILL BOX YOURR EARS !)) TIMES

>raped and mindbroke Xiahouji

you mean saved and sheltered Xiahouji

nah, he went muhammed on her

>This fact will be buried so she can be Yinping and Bao's new galpal

>9

Dynasty Warriors numbering is all mixed up, user. They also skipped making a sixth game.