Are these any good?

Are these any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0yBkuciztA
youtube.com/watch?v=4yFvQppaAdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Fortwo#Third_generation_.28Build_series_C453.2C_A453.2C_2014.E2.80.93present.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not a smart buy desu

>fits in every parking space
>ridiculously small turning circle
>generally fun to drive in a city
>cheap to drive, especially if diesel
that's about it though. highway driving reks the engine in no time, pain in the ass to do anything on the engine, they even removed the oil drain plug at some point. unless you work at a Merc dealership and live in a city, don't do it and get a civic for 3k instead.

Someone has a picture of a consumer reports graph. Smart has one of the highest problems per vehicle of any brand.

More practical than good IMO.

The ride is absolute dogshit and the city roads near me look like they've been shelled out by Nazis so you're better off with a bike/scooter/moped

>that wheelbase
enjoy being upside down in a ditch.

I don't do offroad.

You will if you try to drive a smart

What is that supposed to mean?

it's a womens car and not even dumb girls ditch their smarts.

>I'm on Veeky Forums so I have to be sexist

If you get into an accident they will just bury you with the car.

It doubles as a coffin

I am sexist because women are indeed inferior and no one can sue me on Veeky Forums for saying the truth.

Get a toyota iq, just as small, more practical and it won't break.

They are safe cars. The nonocoque design is very sturdy.
When you crash in one it's like beeing inside a ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0yBkuciztA

youtube.com/watch?v=4yFvQppaAdc

>Nonocoque
>No, no cock
Aka the exact opposite catchphrase of "men" who drive smart cars. They can't refuse cock

Hahahahahahaha

But I don't want to be in a ball when I crash; I want to be in a pillow.

There's nothing wrong with that, though.

What a pussy.

Rude.

There is a problem with being a little cock hungry slut though.

Very jerky transmission, brakes either do nothing then 1/4" more pedal travel and all force is applied.

Petsonally I won't even work on them because our lifts at work barely fit but without proper documentation which Mercedes declines to provide, there's no way to know where the center of gravity is and where the lift points are so you will have to pay top dollar for service at a dealer

I work at one of the only places in my area that services these. I can attest that they are piece of shit vehicles. The mechanics absolutely fucking hate them because they are so hard to work on. People buy them thinking they're a fun car that can be driven anywhere but any serious mileage on these fucks them up fast.

lurk more, kid.

>>ridiculously small turning circle
>>generally fun to drive in a city
confirmed for never having owned a smart.
at all.

I drove and worked on the smart of my sister for several months, this includes an engine rebuild. And yes, it was much more fun to drive around the city than the E class I had back then.

>automatic
>less than 70hp
its a car for people who dont really like cars, so its not good but works

Wie kommt man eigentlich dazu? Ist der Leidensdruck bei der Parkplatzsuche etwa so riesig gewesen?

wenn man sein leben beenden will is das eine option uezs

Just don't crash it up someone else's asshole or it will dissolve and cause them to shit themselves.

Why, though?

don't think so. would rather get a fiat.

>Are these any good?
only the third generation models
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Fortwo#Third_generation_.28Build_series_C453.2C_A453.2C_2014.E2.80.93present.29