Haggard Garage isnt going to make it

Sorry. Its on a limited time frame at this point. Rudnik and Tommy are actually rocking decent cars. Haggard has resorted to filming other peoples actually clean cars. Cya

Other urls found in this thread:

registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985
youtube.com/watch?v=-eXUnZrykDY
haggardracing.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=R8qdOAEQnps
poll-maker.com/results929617x2Bd24cB8-38#tab-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good riddance. Hope they all find real jobs.

Didn't Orion weld the diff on his G35 recently?
If he did he's more of a tard than I thought he was 2bh.
The race seat was bad enough.

g35? Do you mean the Hyundai?

I agree man. Haggard is getting old. There are too many people and the storyline so to speak is too scattered. I enjoy watching Rudnik and that bald faggot Tommy much more

haggard was dead ever since they let a literal bill cosby tier daterape druggie hang around

Whos that? They are shit tho

registercitizen.com/article/RC/20130503/NEWS/305039985
the dylan kid is a literal rapist

he bought a Kaaz LSD and just installed hydro brake even tho he said he was keeping the car relatively stock lol.

Also why does Orion talk like "that"

you know he sounds like fake excited it's really cancerous. Dude sounds like he's about to nut all the time.

I personally think he should take down a notch and cut everyone out besides Cam.

Maximize profits and focus on only 2 cars instead of having all that garbage.

Ohh I knew he was a rapist just read the druggie part and didn't know how you meant my bad

they are getting progressively more views

the content is also getting better due to more rwd drift cars

Cam is a literal shit bag as well as Brendan. These twats remind me of the little scummy kids that roam around CT looking for shit to do and people to bother. I remember being parked at some shithole gas station and some fuckwads surrounding my car and touching it and filing someshit. Boy did I put them in their place.

>c-can you not touch my car

Exactly just a little louder and more to the point.

But Cam and orion are the only ones that know their shit and how to work on cars.

also

>tfw im from CT too.

>the content is also getting better due to more rwd drift cars

wrong.

Which part are you from. I frequent ct a lot. Despite my bitching I was practically raised by the sound so I go back a lot.

Milford, how about you?

danbury representing

At least its from the tolerable part of ct. I used to stay in Bridgeport.

Why are there so many car people that come from CT? I'm from CT as well, and with the whole Haggard / Ricer Miata crew, you also have Adam LZ who grew up here.

"That mint is so madded I'm gonna send it dude cause we out here you know I beat the fuck out of it but its my daily gonna keep it clean look at those mean beads on those welds lsd as fuck" - Orion "I'm not going to fuck with my dailys"

well shit, good you got out of there.

no idea but where are you from?

as for CT youtuber, you also have Tommyfyeah.

Don't forget Nick Murray, who is also from Connecticut but from the wealthy part. (fairfield county) with the video that put him on the spot being his Porsche 911 lemon

youtube.com/watch?v=-eXUnZrykDY

also the worlds biggest youtube vlogger comes from Connecitcut as well. Casey Neistat, dudes originally from New London but lives in NYC

You spell onion wrong.

>lives in a region notorious for lack of young adult activities and as a result is plagued by addiction
>gets mad when some people actually decide to pursue a hobby instead of being a degenerate junkie

I see this shit in Suburban MA all the time. It's a good area to raise a family. It's not a good area for anyone after high school. There just isn't shit to do which is why most people here are using heroin or other drugs and shitting up the towns. I would much rather have some ricer faggots that are actually motivated to do something than these worthless piece of shit addicts that will never be clean

so you know about torrington as well lel.

what a terrible place.

So you enjoy people trying to file things off your car?

nigga you encountered one group of retards and are generalizing. they were probably drug addicts

True but still. SOME parts of CT are backwards as fuck...For a Northeastern state they have A lot OF PEOPLE that meet the hillbilly criteria

>slightest bit of acceleration
>scream like they're getting assume raped

I just don't understand how these assholes have so much money Orion seems to pay for everything hes got to have like $3000/mo in bills for apartment and shops and car shit

Hes probably using them all as slave labor

but what is his actual income stream, all his vlogs and shit hes out at all times of the day just driving to bestbuy and dropping money on cameras and games and shit judging by his lifestyle he's got to be making something like 70k/year from somewhere

Hes dropping a shit ton of money on rent/garage fees and also the fucking insane amount of tickets they get. Hes feeding everyone. He has income from two channels and probably is flat fucking broke

same way TJ Hunt is making money

haggardracing.com/

I guess, they have 4 channels and merch

total monthly income from all 4 looks like something around $2000/mo plus merch

Don't forget money changes nothing. These are still incompetent fucking scumbags at the end of the day that is all they will be.

whats not to understand?

Youtube ad sense money from views plus merchandise sales equals money in their pocket. Whats so hard about that?

Anyway pocket watching is pretty corny. You should stop doing it.

>2k

lol,they make more than that from youtube.

Haggard was always shit now I just watched Boostedboiz cause nothing better then watching a hatchback blow by some vapefags, not to mention they keep it real and only recently blew up in the past few months

The burnout build they did was fucking tragic. Haggard boys couldn't even finish taking a whole shit before getting distracted by something else

Agreed.

Hello Orion

?

Im from the same state as these cucks and dislike their channel. That being said I dont understand what you are getting at, its pretty straightfoward how anyone makes money on youtube.

A bigger channel with more views explains their income showing all their CPM and how youtube weighs stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=R8qdOAEQnps

40k/year

I just don't understand how they could be making much more even with all their channels combined

Orion sure looks like he has no day job I just want to know how they fund this shit brigade

they probably sell a shit ton of merch. of course orion and cam doesnt have a dayjob not sure about the others

They also get decent deals on certain things by doing shout outs

And they challenged Motion Auto Tv at a burnout challenge and got smoked
poll-maker.com/results929617x2Bd24cB8-38#tab-2

>Haggard Garage
Who the fuck are these guys?

Are any of you faggots old enough to drive?

>46 replies/18 posters

Someone's same fagging hard

>imblying i wasn't poster 18
aite children. bloke with the porsche was allright. it used to be bmw and porsche knew how to treat their customers without them having to post on youtube.

good thing you can watch your youtube channels on the metro. later dude.