Why do people deny climate change?

Why do people deny climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Veeky Forums wtf

/thread

its a scam to tax people off carbon footprints. Just let market forces deal with climate change

This. If there's an issue serious enough, you won't need government to intervene. Multinationals and such will be scared of losing investments and they'll figure something out.

Naive moron.

To promote capitalism, energy consumption, oil, etc...

People getting concerned about the environment = decreases in profits for many major industries.

Because there are lots of conflicting reports and only the ones supporting the theory are sensationalized by the liberal left

Because the US isn't even the problem

China, India, Russia, and volcanoes are what account for 99% of pollution.

The only solution liberals have for the problem is raising taxes on consumers

because nobody fucking cares, we'll all be dead by the time we care, obv we don't care if our kids sweat and have to grow tofu

>Because there are lots of conflicting reports

There aren't.

Google it

even if it is man made, why does it matter?

how does us gimping ourselves affect what other more destructive places like china and india help anyone?

Climate change is a hoax made by the Chinese to make US manufacturing noncompetitive

There aren't.

It's been revealed that the leading studies denying climate change were financed by the Koch family.

You must truly be vile reptilian scum to supress knowledge that may save humanity from eventual destruction.

Also this. China and India are doing most of the damage.

> Citation needed

Google it

Globally cooling is a scam. I know cuz it's cold here.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Source: President of the United States of America

www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/oct/09/why-is-antarctic-sea-ice-at-record-levels-despite-global-warming

IMO, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. We should be putting money into renewables anyway. It only makes sense for the long term.

I'd rather have a new fangled solar panel on my roof that covers all my electricity in the future for free than continue to pay electric companies.

Lol. Yeah im sure corporations will let that happen

>rare earth metal reliant "green" tech
Might as well just having a kerosene stove and a coal car. Solar will not save us if we're using the same solar panel methods we use today.

The bigger question is why can't we control the weather yet?

He said new fangled dumbass

Jesus I thought biz was better than this, it's a fact that climate change exists, it's not man made but we're speeding up the natural process.

Go look it up the great dying, which was partly due to climate change.