Personal accidents

Car accident threat. In honor of the drunk asshat that ruined my day yesterday, post yoi own person wrecks.

please part out

Had it for two weeks. In the shop fir ever a month.

>dorito on the hood

Stupid coworker backed into my car, luckily most of it came out with a good compound. Got 300 dollars cash to not involve insurance

>buying a new econobox
got what you deserved fampai. Should've gotten a civic for 3k.

Just a tiny spec I filled in with touch up pen

I wasn't in the car at the time, but it was crashed into

>drunk asshat
Story time?

>brz
fag.

The only fag here is you sir

>caring about other peoples cars

Kill yourself

Lmao had to check what you meant but I think just a leaf

I was driving to a job interview actually , was meeting them across town . We have roads here (California) where the right turn lane has an extra lane of space between it and forward traffic. I was in the rightmost forward lane slowing down for a red light. It's rainy here so roads are pretty slick.

>asshat appears in turn lane at 50

He gets about equal with me and decided to merge into my lane, got within inches of me to cut me off forcing me to turn away. The moment i turned the wheel front tires lost traction and even carefully pumping breaks broke the back 2 tires free. (At this point im like halfway over a lane, now with 2 cars in front of me, reducing space to slow down by like 30 feet)(car I hit is suv bro and took such minor damage pic related.)
>oshit.jpg
>fuckmecantstop.webm

He proceeds to fun it through red light and take off into the distance unharmed as assholes somehow usually manage to do.

I pumped breaks and turned in an effort to dodge a dead center blow but naturally still collided.

>itsovernowyay
>rearviewmirrorohshi-

Two cars behind me slams into Car behind me, pushing them into me and me further under suv guys bunper.

Suv bro was cool about it
He left before police arrived actually and has agreed to let me repair car outside of insurance

dude who ran into me was fucked up on like 6 different things

What's the model and year OP? I had a 1999 SL2 that I had to send to a scrapyard last year because the engine was kill. If I still had it I would ship it to you for parts.

>I had to send to a scrapyard
should've picked out a replacement engine for $200 at the scrapyard.

I wish I could have, but I needed a working vehicle immediately and I was planning on selling the SL2 anyway. I should have kept it and parted it out or used it as a project car, but I had to get it off the property and I currently wouldn't have anywhere to keep it.

I'm sure everyone wants shitty wrecked saturn parts.

>swerving away
you dun goofed m8.

>old lady ran a red light
>Same day I bought it
>3 hours
>65miles on the clock

That fucking sucks

Got hit by a woman driving some group home kids in a GMC Savana. Somehow she didn't see a bright blue car right in front of her.

Hvor lenge hadde du Saaben?

Did you buy the same car?

Should've rented a car dumbass.

Nothing of value was lost.

Var'kke min gitt - modern sin

Forerkort som bare var et par måneder gammalt, glattis, kinesiske piggfrie dekk og for hoy fart etter forholda - går jo som det pleier å gå det

Og hu hadde bilen i 14 år faktisk - fra 2001 til 2015
Egentlig en veldig god bil

>16, fresh license
>driving back from the lake at midnight
>gravel road middle of nowhere
>a wild herd of cattle appears on the road!
>shitshitshitshit.wtf
>slam brakes but still tap a cow
>keep driving
The bumper was dented and the driver door would pop when opened. Fixed on insurance with $700 deductible

Ever had a bunny hit by the person in front of you kicked up in the air and hit your windshield?

did it get in your mouth?

That is gorgeous. I miss my Saab :(

No, but it gave the kid quite a shake

holy shit. Was it totalled from the cleaning bill?

You can never really appreciate how much blood a small mammal has until you see it splattered over something

We opted to clean it ourselves and just get the windshield repaired from insurance.
10 hours of scrubbing and shampooing had me wish i just burned the car

Heh. Hearty chuckle.

Holy shit what did this smell like

dude in a pedo van totalled my rental

Is that thing between your steering wheel and the dash whats left of it?
Jesus dude, that must've fucking sucked, I'm sorry.

It's cool man, it was a while ago. and yes. It was more confusion as of what just happened and wondering why i just got showered in warm mist and chunky shit. I think i drove a quarter mile in shock before i pulled over

fuck dude that's brutal

studs are a scam

desu it wasn't an accident, but a fucking close call

>two days ago driving with my parents because of personal matters
>it's dark, foggy, I am kind of tired and listening to radio transmitting ski jumping
>doing like 50 mph in 60 allowed on a limited access
>bus is driving in front of me and about to get off on a ramp
>suddenly someone honks
>the bus moves out of my lane and i can just see white reverse taillights
>my father grabs my wheel just as i pull to the left
>miss the fucker by a hairlength
>car obviously starts skidding, but ABS + ESP manages to prevent me from going sideways
>pull up onto the emrgency lane
>father rushes from the car, I want to do the same, but my mother holds me, because there are cars on the road
>guy screams sorry and drives off

We need to make this dorito on hood a thing...fuck bread...cool ranch doritos on hood.

>that little damage
>fucked up on like 6 different things
you bit the bullet and won there, friendo

Dont you ever clean your fucking car??
Fucking disgusting.

Lost traction while turning at a red light, driver tire gripped sidewalk and rolled it into a oak tree, all because I was pissed off for working a 12 hr shift and then my relief not showing up that morning, making me stay longer.

>floating truck in back
this was no accident user....

was very salty that day
yep
true, but I like it

How much did insurance cover?

I don't know what the fuck happened but it looks like someone in a truck or suv decided to park dangerously close to my front bumper.

The one fucking time I don't park in the back away from everyone else..

They would. Those plastic body panels are becoming hard as fuck to find.

Ran into an old cunt driving in thick fog at night with no lights whatsoever on. I know it's hard to see in fog but you gotta have something on you fuckin pick.

Got a $300 fine too for failure to give way.

looks exactly like my tahoe

Holy shit brutal

I once almost crashed my (to me) new car bought for 4500 Eurodollars into standing traffic. My brakes and ABS saved me by a hair. Made me much more cautious about traffic jams etc.

Just turn it into a truck with a roll cage for reinforcement.

>that moment when you realize you haven't had a major wreck yet and you've finally made your way to a car you actually like
>and you live in Michigan
>in an area with a shitload of FIP's
>who don't know how to drive in the snow

Every time I see an Illinois license plate my asshole puckers.

Naw i ripped the drivetrain and suspension out and put it in a truck, body was fucked.

>Poorfag detected

Are they traumatized or did they get moreof an excited kick from it

Fifteen y/o girl on her phone runs a red light and smashed into I turning left. Her faggot father comes up to me like "there's no way my daughter ran a red light. I work for the city and I'm going to pull the traffic tapes to prove it". Meanwhile my gfs in a fucking neck brace in an ambulance. Worse kick in the nuts was because her daddy was a fucking priest, and a firefighter, she got a 73$ fine for ignoring a traffic control device. Lo and behold, however, the police report made the mistake of including their address on it and they live on the same street as me. Now he has to replace his daughter's car, and his windshield.

They were horrified

Old people and yielding. It's fixed now. No hard feelings.

Wasnt my choice, got rich parents and they were tired of old stuff rusting in michigan.

I'd rape both of them, murder them then burn the house down if it were me.

Is the bunny ok?

That's impressive af

I could just imagine seeing all that blood and thinking I've been fucked up and just couldn't feel it from shock.

nukkui pois

Not very impressive but the only accident that I've been in since smartphone cameras were a thing. Dude reversed into my car in the line to exit a parking garage.

too much motive to get away with that fampai, but he certainly could have gotten away with more property damage

What was the other guy driving?

Something with a tow hitch by the look of it.

I've posted the story here before but I'll do it again. Guy made a left turn across my lane into a shopping center, didn't yield. I swerved to avoid t-boning him and went off the road. I was going about 60mph and the car spun when it went onto the dirt. The front wheel went into a ditch and the car rolled.
I was with 3 other people and we were all okay, the worst injury was a scratched arm because all the windows were down and his arm hit the ground.

Had my e39 528i for about 3 months, was out for lunch one day and on the way back someone came flying up behind me going at least 15 over my speed. I sped up to avoid having them crash into me but my exit was already coming up. Went into exit too fast and rear wheels completely broke traction, went over the median and smashed a gaurd rail head.

It's at a shop now, I'm parting it out and putting the engine in a 325e.

It was a 500 dollar BMW anyway, but I still loved that car. Basically scrapped it because the cost to actually fix everything was over $4000

Oh come on man you can buff that out and make it a convertible

I wish man. I wanted to turn it into a race car but the front suspension is completely destroyed and the footwell is like crushed in.
I'll probably just destroy the body for fun and sell it for scrap.

That reminded me of the dissolved body scene in braking bad

what kind of car do you drive?

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.

>i can just see white reverse taillights
That happens with teen drivers who miss the ramp. They reverse on the freeway shoulder back to the offramp. In your case, the bus was using the offramp while that jerk was illegally backing up onto the ramp. Thus forcing the bus back into your lane.

On the freeway, most bad things are done by the usual variety of drivers. But if it is stupid things like backing up on the shoulder for an offramp, it will be teenagers most of the time.

>I'm sure everyone wants shitty wrecked saturn parts.
The parts network will ship parts all over the country as needed to body shops wanting them. It's only a matter of time especially if your area has no "pick and pull" junkyards like mine. These places no longer stock cars but merely strip parts off them to go into various large buildings. Then the remainder is crushed and sent off to be recycled as scrap metal.

So in my area, there's very little hope of getting that interior trim piece to replace a broken one. Those items aren't stripped off. They mostly take off body panels and the typical parts that body shops want when doing collision repairs.

>

Priest == Liar (how typical)
Using his contacts to cheat the system sucks. I hope their next car gets brake fluid on it. Except if they have your address they'll find some way to attack you.