Do you like M5s

Do you like M5s

Mercedes is superior in literally ever single way

No, because they don't offer unique engine just for that particular model anymore.

Also this, nowadays MB seems like a less boring option if you want a luxury european performance sedan.

BMWs look cooler

that looks like if a +-2000 BMW was hit with a hammer a million times and this is its retarded offspring.

I like it

I love M5's but not that one, that one is absolute trash, NA or bust

Only if they're e39s or earlier.

Only if you're underage b&.

Do you like the 3 series

E34 a best

Although I respect the E60.

>bmw trash
No

If by ''superior'' you mean slower, you're probably right.

trips speaks the truth

What cars do you like faggot

t. autotragic used Mercedes owner

Ya but no manuals are offered by mercrappy banez

Yeah, they're pretty great. E46 M3 will always be my bae though.

probably some weeb dick sucking jdm fag

>Not liking both

lmao what a pleb

Can comfirm.

Mine is godteir

e46 is objectively the best looking coupe of the past decade

was meant for

Only E60

>e46 is objectively the best looking coupe of the past decade

>The BMW E46 is an entry-level luxury car which was produced by BMW from 1998 to 2006.

Pick one.

E46 M3, you know what I meant

It doesn't even look like a proper coupe, it's just a sedan with 2 doors.

3>5
First rule of performance and fun driving is that lighter is better
Only niggers and fat people would want a bigger and costlier car

I don't have any particular favorite country. There's stuff from all of them that I like and don't like. For example for Germany, older Mercs I like, but I can't stand BMW, VAG (minus Porsche and Skoda), or newer Mercs. Chrysler is universally shit, but both Ford and >GM make some decent stuff. Honda and Toyota don't make anything interesting right now, but Subaru and Mazda do.

if you can't name atleast 10 coupes that look better than the e46 made in the last decade, you are a tasteless pleb of a fanboy

think of the market and where the money is

You sound retarded.
>I like rebadged vw but i hate vw.
Kys

>likes Skoda
>hates BMW
autism detected
t. tasteless pleb

Volkswagen doesn't make anything like a Skoda Octavia RS wagon. If they brought something exactly like it but with a VW badge I'd definitely consider buying it.

I love The M5

I hated it when I was a preteen because it looked like a normal sedan and not fast. Then 8 years later It's my number one sedan.

The M6 is cool too.

>genuinely liking a rebadged VW with 200hp

220, tyvm. I'm just used to nobody selling wagons in burgerland that have even a semi-powerful engine and manuél transmission.

Who the hell doesn't like m5?

Most of times I'd take Benz over BMW, but when it comes to m5 vs e63 there is only one correct answer..

You can buy a 340i wagon in america though. 322 hp, manual transmission, great handling, rwd, good interior etc.

Idk user. Mercs to me look like 35+ y.o. guy would drive. No offense, but they look like that.