Tiny penis land barge thread?

Tiny penis land barge thread?
Tiny penis land barge thread.

Did you make that image macro yourself? Because it's terrible.

You don't need a big dick if you're 80.

Show me on the doll where the alpha male touched you.

Fuck off, OP.

>insecurity
>alpha
No

>if you don't drive a geo metro you're a cuck
good thread

this nigga will have the biggest dick in the world when everyone else dies in the zombie apocalypse

You do realize you're driving a land barge and have a small penis?

Top Kek. Is that what you people think?

>you people
>implying

What do you minn yu ppl?

I'm gonna be sooo sorry when the zombie apocalypse happens that I don't have a land barge & the insecurities of a small dick that caused me to build a fallout shelter, buy a giant SUV I double park and drive head on into oncoming traffic and spend all my money on freeze dried food that I can't stop eating right now in the present .......... then I'll be sorry, neck beards.

triggered by zombies. kek.

Freeze dried food is awesome, though.

Yeah .... add hot water and continue being fat, unhealthy and stupid.

Wtf t you taliking about ,OP!?!?
This tribal paint job is fucking sick af.
You're gonna be begging all our small penises to save you when zombies start taking over! Cause zombies are allergic to massive land barges full of small dicks.

God dammit did your post make me angry & butt hurt!!!!!

everywhere ;)

You guys are admitting to molesting boys now , huh..... I mean I suspected it but your providing the proof.
God job I guess.

if the alpha male touched me then he molested me not me doing him you retard

Is English new to you?

si jefe
i am drink

Manlet: check
Roidhead: check
Big truck: check
Tiny testicles and penis: double check

Hella ass mad: check

Thats... actually impressive. F650 front, excursion rear, f-series dually fenders?

>land barge
>posts a brotruck

Bro trucks are land barges .
Denial ain't just river in Egypt

That truck would have been the coolest thing on the planet fifteen years ago.

Providing you had a small penis.

Anyone that's not a broke loser eating ramen noodles every night and struggling to pay his mom $25/w in rent is just compensating for a tiny dick. Trust me, ladies.

I agree. you have to waste a lot of money on gas , tires & stupid ed hardy clothing to drive one of those things.

That's silly, though. Land barge is typically a monstrous four-door American sedan driven by geriatrics. I don't think Uncle Fudd is gonna get a stepladder to get into his truck to get to the turkey dinner at the church.

I drive a tiny car and have an average penis.

How does it feel being so obsessed with dicks that you literally cannot stop thinking about them and equating everything to them?