Veeky Forumspparel

Show off your Veeky Forums-themed duds, user. Pic related.

only acceptable items are racing fire suits and apparel of a team you are affiliated with

then why dont you show us some of your apparel meeting those criteria

Goteem

Get a haircut, hippie.

Post apparel you autists

toyota jackets

Unless you want a pic of my uniform
I'm not at home.

Is it Veeky Forums-related?

did you cop those from constantcollection or yahoo.jp auctions?

shits sik famo

Those look nice senpai

got them all on ebay
i see them shipped from the UK and eastern europe alot

It's my favorite shirt.

Maybe one of you computer savvy guys can help me? I wanna make gift shirts for my group of wrench buddies that say Drunk Mexican Automotive with a typical looking beaner with a Sombrero and maybe like a wrench and a beer mug. Have been toying with it for like a year now.

Subaru uniform lol

Do want

i have 1x 1320 videos baseball cap , a Canadian themed 1320 videos t-shirt, a Green Callahan auto parts t-shirt, some old Dale Jr pit crew shirt that i use when wrenching and used to have a t-shirt from my local drag strip but i gave it to a friend because it wasnt long enough

Wow, those look great, user.

i dont get it, are they on the floor?
if so then why is there an air vent? did you hang them on the wall? the only thing i see are tiny nails holding them up, did u nail your wall just to take this picture? i dont understand why would you do that, theyre not even aligned. now youre going to have 3 little naols on the wall just cause you wanted to show off your jackets

Boots are pretty Veeky Forums, also a carhartt jacket

Moms friend gave it to me 15 years ago, he used to work at a datsun dealer in the 70's as parts dept. manager.

Nice high heels, fag

pretty sweet

Logger boots are good stay mad

holy shit that middle one looks great

i drive

maybe he had paintings hung up, took the paintings down and hung the jackets for the photo. The world may never know

that looks like its honestly made for a woman.

throw those away you look like an 18th century ireland street kid with those

Yeah, your boots get worn out fast working on cars every day, that's why you wear boots.

I was looking at buying a jacket like the one on the left a month or two ago, nice collection user

>this nigger can't even shine
>playing some faggy game of footpic with yiffer
KYS furfaggot