/svg/ Shadowverse General

Siff Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Current streamer online: /nl_kripp

___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed)

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/dv1pj1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dead thread

first for rune

Anyone got a good bloodcraft deck?

>Just liquefied 5 legendaries to make discard dragon

Im ready to meme and lose

this is the one we're using since it was posted first. lurk moar faggot.

Just make unga bats and pray. Unless you are willing to join the CBlood patrician race.

>Made and posted early
Eh, whatever.
Sets a precedent though.

Climbing through AA3 and I face 12 Daria rune players in a row. Every game I lose 3/4 of my hp from blank board states. Even the games I win are unsatisfying because it's gotten so fucking repetitive.

this wolf doesn't even look like a wolf at all

a weird reversed fang, body built like it's some elk, too small head...

what precendent exactly? the earliest thread is usually used unless people object against it for some reason, and i see no problems with it

roach is a very meta deck, you prey upon stuff like bats, daria and other decks that run next to no wards, wards in general fuck it up pretty hard

the refined version also feels very much like a one trick pony compared to pre expac forest which had a much bigger toolbox

>just woke up
>want to check /svg/
>4 fucking threads
Jesus fuck, you no life sacks of shit. Is this gonna be one of those fucking generals that needs designated tripfags to make the thread to prevent thread wars?

Why is forte so flat

You could be playing with us right now.

come on it's only 2000 crystals for a good time

Oops, that was the old list. Mastemas turned out pretty bad.

she is a dork

Okay Im gonna take a trip and make all threads forever.

Bet that discord faggots are gonna throw a fit over it!!

It also doesn't contain discord shitposting in the OP.

Anyone else want Yurius to be the next Blood leader?

His voice and design is so good, especially the voice.

fuck it
If i play a Control that will be Sword

Thanks
I'll try these out

Making early threads is why we had 3+ threads up on some days. It's pretty silly when people start making them 5-10 posts early just to beat each other.

Blame the faggots fighting over the inclusion of the discord link. They're literally sitting there ready at the 750 mark to make sure their thread is first.
Superior aerodynamics. They tried to give her tits in GBF and she's useless in that game.

>No Yurius
>Medusa's Gaze
>Angel
>3 Fortress
Excuse me

awoo~

gaze and angels are pretty much tech cards

no excuse for 3 forts and no yurius tho

Already am.

No crystals needed.

>started saving up coins in HS and SV at the same time
>600 coins in HS
>2000 coins in SV
How does Jizzard keep getting away with this shit?

>dragonrune lesbian leaders
What did Cygames mean by this?

That announcement isn't real

I want to know what Vampy's love juices taste like

>tfw keep falling for Aggro Blood
Why i can't just let it go?
I can't win with it and yet i keep smashing myself on it like the fucking retard i am

angel it is probably from one game-ai netdeck, it included 1 angel of the word, i watched k4sen yesteday, he played vs some aggro urias and hop, angel of the word. not like it is bad though, imo

You can't prove is not real

Jeez, and I totally forgot that SV just gives out straight up packs for dailies. So in all that time I also opened a bunch of cards while didn't open a fucking thing HS.

scans when

>No Yurius
This is the defining difference in this list from the standard netdeck. I decided to go with this because Yurius is a weak topdeck in the midgame where you're trying to apply burn, and the deck has plenty of 2-drops anyways: Yurius is honestly only really as gross as people make him out to be when played on curve, after all. By taking him out, I can have my Goblin Mages only draw me Vampys and Wolves, which are the midgame burn you would want to draw from them, thus upping the deck consistency considerably.

>Medusa's Gaze
I was sitting on a 39-card deck and decided to put in some anti-Ancient Elf tech, it's been working surprisingly well so far.

>Angel
Since I'm not running Yurius, the deck would seem to be weaker in the aggro mirror, so I swapped Mini Soul Devils for these in order to get some sneaky value trades in and steal the tempo needed to go all face.

>3 Fortress
Since I'm not running Yurius as forementioned, the consistency of finding bats is high enough in this list that I decided to try 3 Fortress, and it's been doing great.

>not Albert

If you're going to make a fake then make it one that I'll enjoy want.

This image doesn't even make any sense
>All characters from Rise of Bahamut
>and Ceridwen for some reason?

it is not on the official site, it was made by some user from the previous thread

friendly reminder that sun satan is a fun and viable deck in this meta

remove darias, roaches, and bats with ease

post deck

did you go first or second?

if neither of you bricks a turn first player almost always win in a mirror

>mfw Kripp thinks this is one of those games where it's very good to go first
>loses with all 3 evos left
god this guy is fucking bad

One game is the most popular digital card game in the world which brings in millions of dollars with little to no effort from the dev team.
The other one is a pedophile weeaboo honeypot mobage with 10k playerbase which has to bribe the players so they keep playing it.
It just works.

Now i am shamefully trying the game ai netdeck list
Willing to try out the 0 Yurius list of the user above

Valid points, thanks for an actual explanation in /svg/. I'm pretty suspicious that your early game is inconsistent since you don't really want to be playing wolf/vania on curve and you only have six 1 drops but if you know what you want to do with it god speed.

What cards are the best fake wards?

she is not that bad, she just shpuld dress more cutely

also post deck pls

list please

Anyone got a good sword deck to get me through these missions at B2?

Reposting from previous thread about an aggro shadow that scored 71 wins out of 100.

In AA0

If you ask /svg/, they'll tell you that Unica is neutral Veteran Lancer

Why do they have a card of Lucifer, Odin, and even Jeanna d'Arc, but not Amaterasu? I thought this was supposed to be a Japanese game?

>trying to do rune dailies
>all this batshitters in ranked
Make it stop
Let me do my dailies in peace

copied the deck from some japanese guy, original had +1 odin and +1 satan but no lucifers

currently 32 wins 20 losses

>Playing in Master
>Literally every match is against Rune
>Every match is a coin flip
Yeah this is getting ridiculous

They do have Kaguya if it matters.

Reminder that sword has to have at least this much to be competitive compared to other crafts.

I think that image gave me cancer

>win condition is Satan
>ONE copy

Reminder that there are people that literally crafted 3 legendaries for a 45% winrate

3 lyrial 2 lesser mummy

ok i guess

Devs are westaboos

>only two monika

It has confirmed 5m from Japan. They already released the starts for this.

They are also making bank with it.

I can count more than 10 opponents that I've fought with that had the Daria sleeve which costs $200+.

tfw you miss yugioh but not enough to put up with the garbage online clients

Need help, what all should i change
prntscr.com/dv1pj1

satan isn't necessary a lot of the time with how fast the meta is

against fast decks like bats and daria your win condition is generally them running out of steam. playing satan is risky against these unless you know they can't kill you through him

1 satan is completely viable, if you have 2 satans in your hand against bats you're gonna want to kill yourself

No need to lie user.

We all know that NOBODY on this general is on Masters.
It's the only explanation for all the awful decks and predictions posted here.

That's not true, an user posted it but he didn't claim to have made it

Lyrial is actually good especially when used in tandem with conjurer. I will need to try out angel of the word. At the very least he's a rabbit necromancer that can deal half of her lastwords before she gets blacked/balded.

>That feel when proudly been with Luna since day one, having fun and Nep is a very welcome and appreicated addition to the deck

rabbit is 3/2 thoughh

>tffw

sure

Dshift and Seraph get exponentially more popular once you hit AA as a warning, that deck isn't going to last forever. You're going to hit a point where matchups you have a sub 35% chance of winning become more common.

It doesn't matter if the follower gets removed. That's the point I am trying to make here. You will still get a playset of wabbit.

and if you have olivia, satan and odin in your opening hand you don't? :3

Banner with Albert. It gets the job done.

>tfw everyone here is either an AA cuck like myself or a newbie

Who is the character in Piercing Rune?

They exist, there's only like a dozen of us though.

somebody post the fortecraft decklist for this fella

I really doubt you're playing against Bats and Elves enough to warrant three Angelic Barrages. Consider Dragon Warrior, Ironscale Dragonfolk, or Breath of the Salamander as replacements.

Thanks

yeah can't wait

i would be happy with that hand against seraph

my wife

Another match like this and not only i will dust Matriach Queen Vampire and Bloody mary
But Vampy too

>tfw no 12 mana and dead on board

we're way more than that

levi's wife

>Vampy too
NO!

What the hell is lyrial and angel word supposed to improve the deck against? bat? roach fetch? Aren't these not so great against the real coinflip matchups like haven and rune?

>not dusting elana instead

It isn't that bad of a hand in the first place.

There's like an insane amount of people in general that are in masters.

Takes like a month or two of grinding, a lot of people that started when steam client came out hit masters by now.

>tfw soon to join an elite club of shitposters