byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/index.php/home
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
stats.ss13.moe/
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13449
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Purge HIppie, TG, waifufags, and deathmatch shitters from this server, make Veeky Forums great again.

2nd for Brian Bell he pumps in and out of the xeno's ass

2nd for autism

>implyign hippie and TG are bad

Hippie and TG make this server better and drive the bayfags and heavy RP memers out, fuck off.

Hippie and TG make this server worse, fuck off.

Don't unban 2hotdogs

you know what would make the server better?

u n b a n n i n g e v e r y o n e

this is your home
>>>/bay/
fuck off this isnt a heavy RP server

Post your ckey.

Apologyman and Sawbones are Funmins

FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN

mikecari, now fuck off back to bay faggot

>banned and still posting
nah don't believe it, it's bait

thats the meme you dip its like answering 2hotdogs or sarcalogo or killette

See, you said it as a joke, but you're unironically as dumb and as big of an asshole as he is.

>seriously believing hippie isn't good for the server

seriously, fuck off
hippie and Veeky Forums are literally the same and built on the same principle of validhunting and winning the game, if you want to erp in the bar, fuck off to vore or bay or some shit faggot

Bay ain't that cancerous as Para. At, least on bay the shitbirds require clearance to play them. And, you rarely ever see them on station.

>literally plays bay
fuck off back to your erp shithole and stop trying to fuck up Veeky Forums

>hippie and Veeky Forums are literally the same and built on the same principle of validhunting
Post your real ckey so the admins can give you an award for being the wrongest spessman ever.

>assuming I play bay
Yes, because reading the shit eaters wiki now constitutes as playing the server. Do, me a favor and fucking walk in front of a train.

user its a circlejerk of the same 2-3 people who probably don't play here every day. They're desperate for attention and you give it freely.

Here's a picture of a ballsack.

probe do you agree that baybie high RP fags should fuck off

probe isn't stupid enough to give you (you)s.

God no. We came from baycode and we've always respected the tenuous, unsustainable balance between high and low rp. Some of the best times I've had were roleplaying and some of the other best times I've had were fighting for my life against a station of cultists that wanted me dead.

You should find what you enjoy about the game and embrace it. Don't be afraid to try to roleplay. Don't be afraid to fight an assistant thats breaking into your department. Try everything. It's fun.

I enjoy roleplaying. It's easy to do. Just decide how you feel about people. I used to always give skeletons and vox a hard time and only do what I was obligated by my job to do to help them and talk mad shit in Sol.

Look at this image. I stole the captains UI/UE after promising to make him an army of skeletons and spent the rest of the round impersonating him over the radio and driving him mad while operating a mechanics workshop on the sly when he and sec weren't around.

You can be robust and RP too.

>been playing ss for 3 weeks now
>learn there is a thread on Veeky Forums
>they can't be worse than bioware's games generals right?
>right.

desu you sound like a gigantic faggot and you shouldnt be an admin we have enough problems with pain and his lackeys trying to force his bay shit on us we dont need you doing it too fuck off

I will never put my faith in probe again, he is an idiot

Who are you quoting?

I really dislike how because of the refusal to give (You)'s to retards that hippie shitters think because no one's telling them how retarded they are that they're welcome here.

Myself. Talking to myself in front of my computer.
You dense mister

Our server is different from the thread.

when someone griffs the server they aren't banned from the thread on Veeky Forums so they stay here and shitpost till they get bored.

it's probably kingston posting, that guy has no life

we'll never know or care

I don't know i consider myself a newfag. How many players are playing on this server?

6 million

>Please help me become a pretty human girl
I fucking love you probo

that's life ain't it

see ss13.moe/index.php/home or join the discords and do "@mommi status"

>headpat simulator is a thing now
What a time to be alive

right now at 4:31am on a Thursday, and school just started: 25

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
(it'll say how many players are on. Right now it says connection error because a new round just began)

I think the peak today was 55. We vary from 50 to 80 at peak and 10-30 at deadpop.

I love you too user

is Boxstation still a thing? stopped playing after maps started changing but have been interested in starting again if there's a way to play on it.

When the hell did you stop playing?

Box is played 80% of the time Metaclub and Defficiency are played the remaining 20%.

Thanks it seems kewl. Will check later

Also check it we have a stats page
stats.ss13.moe/

It's a fun server. I've spent a lot of time here and enjoy it. The threads hit or miss. Mostly people talk after a round finishes and the conversation between it is from people that aren't playing or don't play here and shitpost.

Right, well it seems paradise is considered cancer here but i've been playing there because it was on top of the list. How different are this two servers?

Apparently Apologyman is a huge powerlifter and Sawbones is a skinny college student.

Smut when

Paradise condones furries and is the default Reddit server. We do not.

I can't really go tit for tat on what makes each server different because I don't want to play on their server. I don't even look at their server for code since they usually port from us or Veeky Forums.

You should play where you enjoy though. There are MANY servers and almost all of the popular ones have their own unique codebases that are slightly different takes on the game.

NO DELET THIS

>playing Warden for first time ever
>SIR DON'T LEAVE YOUR OFFICE, GUARD THE ARMORY
>spend majority of shift sitting on my fatass decked out in gear I'll never get a chance at using
>watching cameras
>no AI chamber camera
>no one has access
>no AI
>no one thinks this is a bad thing

then the bridge exploded and we all died

leaving the brig as the warden is a dice roll.

if nothing happens to the brig (or in the brig) then fuck em.

if something does then IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BEING THERE.

around 3 or 4 years ago. I used to play on Veeky Forumsstation a lot. Will look into the link btw, thanks!

Oh wow you've been out of the world for a while.

1. Veeky Forums switched to Metastation. It's different. It's good but not Box.
2. We (Veeky Forums) have a vote at the end of every round to pick the new map. Box is the 2Fort / De_Dust of SS13. We almost always play it. But like the link says sometimes we play Metaclub (our variation on Metastation) or Defficiency (our variation on the old Efficiency station). It's good to switch it up now and then but mostly people just wanna play Box.

What exactly is a "unary" vent and what makes it different than a passive one?

Passive Vent: releases any gas that is in the pipes its connected to.

Unary Vent: Automatically connects to atmos alarms. Can be connected to the AAC. Programmable. Stops working when it reaches its checks. Almost all the atmos alarms on station are preset to fill their rooms to 101.3 kPa 80 Nitrogen 20 oxygen.

If you had a passive vent it'll just keep pushing out gas till its empty, even if that level is above 101.3. Since humans don't do so well in high pressure (or low) it's good to use unary for anything normal.

But passive is useful too in engines or waste disposal.

>>>/gmodg/

this is where you belong

oh wait there isn't a garrysmod general

because it's a shit game

SS13 is great and I love all of you guys.
Pls be gentle to the new guys.

>shocked by a door
>eat some food that might have been spiked with plastic I extracted from plants
>start throwing up
>fall to the ground
>black out for the rest of the round
Such is the life on Space Station 13

My sides

HUBRIS

thanks for probably trying to save my life while mulebot was running me over

although i can't tell if you were trying to help or just moving me out of the way to pick up a duck

Alright. So I l'm now pretty comfy as a cargo tech and somewhat botanist. What is the logical progression from there? Should I try get into exotic botany? I've tried to be a shift miner yesterday and it was fine, but R&D did nothing that round and no one needed my materials.

I was trying to move you out of the way to save you but the shard was fucking me up pretty bad when it was sticking around.

Dear Manny Pardo;

Next time you sign up as engineer and subvert the AI
please
PLEASE
set up the power first.

Sincerely,
WELCOME XP
AI with a grudge

I started at cargo went straight to engineering, it's nice having the knowledge to break open any door/wall/floor/anything and know how to repair/reassemble it and save the station from any of the engines

makes you pretty robust too

Which did you like more, cargo or botany?
If cargo, try QM, potentially Engineering, or maybe give Medbay a roll.
If botany, try all the other service roles, and probably R&D, robotics, etc.

Is it safe?

>tfw HippieStation's dying

Is Veeky Forumsstation good? I tried TG but the admins have sticks up their asses.

I liked cargo more. More toys to play with and more interaction with people.
I guess I'll try to look into engineering. Thanks.

It's fine if it's what you want. It's not hippie. No one wants to be hippie.

You wouldn't fit in here.

>more toys to play with and more interaction with people
If you want toys, robotics has the biggest, shiniest toys on the station.
As an added bonus, rogue cyborgs kill you 10% less of the time!

Considering the recent influx of refugees, he will fit right in with the rest of the silent crew.

What's the RP level like?

Light/Medium. Depends on who you're talking to.

Whatever you feel like.
Nothing stopping you from either going silent robustmode or interacting with the crew with emotes.
Just don't jump to valids and powergame/metagame too hard and you will be okay.

New (old PR revived) Vox Tradepost. Feedback is appreciated.
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13449

Light to medium. We tolerate a level of graytide and fuckaround. We don't allow non antags to remove other non antags from the round. We don't go for "My character is crazy so I'm going to stab everyone in the eyes CAUSE I'M CRAZY!!". But generally we live and let live. We roleplay, we validhunt, we do what we enjoy.

The thread and some players are discriminatory against Hippie because Hippie has lower standards than Veeky Forums, and we already talk shit about Veeky Forums. But we aren't a heavy rp server by any stretch.

We have our own secret Veeky Forums roleplay lingo that you need to learn to fit in.

We say things like ''I am having space-lag'' when we have lag.
When someone is griefing you, you don't call them out on it OOC, instead you say ''He SPACE-griefed me!!!''

Just add ''space'' in front of everything and you'll fit right in.

Saying space lag is ock ick, and bannable.

You mean space-bannable

HOLY SHIT ITS ASS DAY ON GOON!

EVERYONE CONNECT TO LLJK #2

Son, are you gay?

Real men love asses. Also Ass Day is basically what they call Purge Day

Have you yet gained from the thread that we are not actually hippie?

How do we fix the science problem?

This

By killing ourselves.

Alternatively, looking at Xenobiology and Xenoarcheology as successes. They are very lackluster but they are successful. On the other hand Robotics and RnD are very refined but are unsuccessful.

People don't really want to do the same thing every round for small reward.

The slimes should be made much more usefull. More unique transformation and chemicals should be possible from slime extracts to make more fun shit and generally become more usefull for the station. Also give the xenobio lazarus injectors.

I prefer saying stuff like "a strange anomaly has caused my body to cease responding to my brain properly" and shit like that

There should be more useful stuff early on in the slime lines, instead of "you are useless until you get the final color of a color branch, then you become useful"

>be assistant
>follow people around
>hand them items they need
>do things before they do them
>get them banned for metacomms

yea?

why not just Necrosis?

How do I pull someone into a meat spike or the grinder?

William Makepeace Thackeray once wrote, "To love and win is the best thing."

I think that will just make admins do a metacomms test on you, and if you somehow manage to fail it, you'll get banned as well.

remodel the research outpost when?
even the vox trader outpost on box is now better for Research Botany than the Box Research Outpost

also Welcome XP thank you so much you were a real Lad this round, couldn't have diostended without you

Thanks Meowster for being a fantastic Pai, sorry I died.