/lidg/ - Let it Die General

Music-themed Weapons and Armor When Edition

Last Gig: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif (embed)

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The not pretty sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/XtyIdjp.png (embed)

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

monstervine.com/2016/11/let-it-die-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ded game

heres to hoping there is Guest characters as event boss fights from NMH

If you log out with a haterfied character, do you lose the character?

no

Cool. Thanks

where the red hot iron blueprint at

9 yonneguchi

>feb
"sempai I built a whole new tower just for you, I hope you rike it"

What floor could they throw u10 on in 21-29? I think adding u10 earlier would make the milk black metal famine less fucking insane. 20+ kawabe runs and like 2 black metals total

>more Candle Wolf domination

Fuck that shit.

Ho shit son
>bout to get off
>see I've got 250k in my bank
>decide to waste some off so I don't lose 25 grand overnight
>buy a whole new set of fancy armor
>decide to gamble the rest of it on soup
>finally got my serial killer

First for Decals that alter the moveset for Fists.

Boxing Style Decal and Kung Fu Style Decal.

Why do I sometimes get decals for successful Fights with enemy teams and sometimes I don't? Does it have to do with my amount of Fight Points?

I have a feeling we're going to get a new Don. Maybe even a new set of dons if we're lucky.

Idea - What if collectors had a chance of collecting building materials on expeditions?

I'd fucking love a chance for bullet metals or even just basic shit like rosewood

I'd rather there just be a slim chance of any class being able to pull it off. More detailed mechanics on expeditions would be appreciated. I'd like it if the stats screen mattered, for instance. Or a way to tweak your Hunter's AI.

I just got an mail from Captain Yotsuyama apologizing for emergency maintenance. I also got one regarding linda the legend

What happened this time? Or is it a bug? I got a free DM tho.

so I beat the game, here's a list of things I think could benefit the game besides obvious shit like more levels :

-make expeditions more unique for each character type. all arounders get some of everything, collectors get regular the and a chance of rares, lucky stars get extra money and a more substantial chance of rares, etc
-u10 shows up in 21-29 with black metal drop
- some sort of PvP store with resources and blueprints purchasable with a PvP currency
-mushroom farm that you can use to specifically grow mushrooms you want
-make corpse retrieval cost a death metal as an additional alternative to coins

This just being the basic shit that wouldn't take a ton of work like co-op or invading

Direct PvP would be retarded; this game isn't at all balanced for it and I hope it's never added.

Anyone has the mp3 for the track number 225 (floor m 06)?

Does your characters level, rank, stats matter when buying mushroom stew?

What was yesterday's login bonus? I missed it.

No.

one crushroom

And nothing of value was lost.

>direct pvp
kys
this is pretty much guaranteed to never happen and good thing it is because last thing this game needs is more soulsbab retards and streamer cancer

I just want Co op.

Best place to farm bullet metal?

Gyakufunsha

F6 Mekakaru-Go 3 Bullet Tubers next to an escalator guaranteed. USE THE GOOGLE DOC SHITTER

thanks buddy

>THIRTY aluminum for a jackal head
uhh no????

>????
kys, you don't deserve jackal anything

>Equip treasure Hunter
>Only two of my gold chests have garbage in them

Luck's looking up!

Desire sensor

good list but pvp would be pretty bad

my wishlist:
-BUGFIXES and LOADING TIMES
-shuffle mode on radio
-useful inventory sorting

i already give up attempting to farm this shit. gyaku it is

I've noticed a total lack of spoilers regarding the ending being posted. Why? Usually fags love to spoil shit.

Do you realize that people won't force themselves through this shitty grind if they know what awaits them?

This game has a story?

This game is LITERALLY about the journey, not the destination.

Because it just doesn't matter. You're in an arcade and the point of the game is to climb the tower. The wacky ending is unpredictable and weird, but ultimately irrelevant.

is this game and general LITERALLY dead?

Luck factors into expedition reasons. Fighters with higher luck come back with more stuff

No, not that statscreen. The screen that tells you the results of how well your Hunter fared in the other players tower.

For me personally it's turning out to be that way. It was fun up until the game required rare metal for every upgrade. Now it's not fun anymore. I was even willing to spend money on death metals, but fuck this shit. I've got more interesting ways to spend a day off than running the same hallway 100x, this is Korea shit.

Anyone who cares about the story either beat the game already or watched it on youtube or both. And the general is too small to have its own faggots who spoiler shit because they are le ebin and le chaotic

Getting there. A lot of people here already finished it or couldnt handle the gold chest farming and left. The Feb update could save it or kill it. They better do it right because nioh is getting close and I am playing that shit too.

My Autism won't let me put this game down.

The entire story is LITERALLY in one five-minute cutscene at the beginning and one five-munite cutscene at the end.

The game is LITERALLY dead because all players and enemies are undead

the comic books about the dons are there tho, pretty fun read

Players too busy fapping to NMH3 news and teaser image.

>fapping to teaser aka literally fucking nothing

The yotsuyama bionics are also really cool. That comment from a soldier on the design of bullet tubers, god damn

kinda suspicious desu

Let it multiplat release confirmed. Pc, Xbox, Switch.

>Pccucks
rip general

You guys remember how we talked some days ago how you could afk just by opening a menu, like the freezer or tdm and putting the ps4 to rest?
Well it doesn't work. And I was raided. A lot.
Don't try to sleep while doing this.

>pc
imagine the fucking hacking and shit, cheatengine etc

>believing shit tier memes

just spend your gold on stews

Do you seriously need "Perfect" for each stamp for it to even matter?

Holy shit fuck this game. No way I'm ever beating it. The amount of bullshit you need to go through, the amount of time it takes to reset one of those machines and go back...fuck it

Fuck it all

It does work for lower times. But I left it for over 7 hours

I usually do, but yesterday I had to leave in a rush to go to a birthday party.
And when I got home I was too tired to play too.

For scythe you just need stamps and the perfect reward is likely one death metal as usual so you better just wait until some japanese autist gets perfect and we know the reward for sure

HMH1+2 port when
Killer 7 port when

Download Dolphin.

Let it R.I.P.

>hacked haters
That would be literally unplayable.

But you can hack too :^)
Don't forget to add le epic nude anime girl mod, no true pccuck can live without one :^)

I'm so glad I joined Cali.
I'd be either selling snails or climbing as lucky star now if I didn't have dev raids.
But I got 100k in 3 raids as a bronzie. This is ridiculous.

>If you look at a weapon from your inventory below the picture of the weapon it tells you your mastery and progression of that weapon

Anyone know what the lightbulb looking thing on the right means?

>i don't want to play the game so i will play the worst and most boring part of it and be proud for being a faggot

who cares, some people are on a budget, so the free storage space and cash flow cannot be beat

>implying spending an hour doing boring activities is better than expending 5min doing so
>implying raids are not a main part of the game
Are you French, English or Brazillian?
I'm betting on the latter.

>not swimming in dosh while farming for metals
>unironically thinking TDM matters
I smell a soulsbab, why don't you go back?

what grade of fighters do you need for dev raids?

thinking about switching to cali

you need ten T5 fighters

>farming for metals
Poor you.
Have fun. I have fun fungus.
The best way to farm kc/spl is raids.
The best way to farm food items is expeditions.
Mats aren't needed when you have fun fungus.
I'm just farming effectively better than you. Doing what you do in a fraction of time.
You reek of sports game loyaltyfag. Go back to fifa or something, filthy brazillian.

You just need this Then you wait until someone from the yotsuyama team appears on the random list.
The names are the same of the dev haters.
Don't forget turtleshrooms.

Dear Suda, please make the radio stations play songs on shuffle, please thanks.

>what is needle sounds

thanks

use needle sounds dingus

wow he made my wish come true

suda had barely any input in let it die

yet his influence is still somewhat there

>hobo talking about fun
Wew lad, how """fun""" is using the same old ass garbage instead of varying shit over and over again? How fun is to not even own the equip you use?
>I'm just farming effectively better than you.
Farming for what, to sustain your crippling addiction to waiting station running simulator?
>You reek of sports game loyaltyfag.
Says the retard who unironically thinks tdm is fun or good
>Go back to fifa or something, filthy brazillian.
Show me on that screamer where BRs touched you, you seem to have issues

does LiDv4 music collection ever exist?

It represents the page you're on from clicking RS baka

>source: my ass

i think you should suck start a pistol jimbo, you care way to much what people find fun, in a game type what i call a shitty grinding game

Unfortunately, I can't find the interview with him from a couple months ago where he specifically downplayed his own involvement, because there are dozens of Grasshopper Manufacture interviews over the last few months. However, here monstervine.com/2016/11/let-it-die-interview/ is an interview with LID director Hideyuki Shin where Suda's role is described as more of a creative consultant than his typical very hands-on approach.

So do the myriad of songs they've put into this game only play in your saferoom and once you're out in the tower it's back to electronic fart sounds or am I missing something here?

>implying tower ost is not great as well
jpop fag detected

I want that 31-40 combat musics tittle

I'm not far into the game and the lower floors basically don't have music other than the generic stuff that plays when you have aggro. That's why I'm asking.

Dead general, dead game

dead orbit