/smgen/ - SMITE General

Phantom queen edition

>PC 3.25 - The Phantom Queen (Celtic Goddes: The Morrigan)
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-the-phantom-queen-3-25-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.24 - Journey to HRX
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/smite/smite-gods-morrigan
smite.gamepedia.com/Arena
smitehentai.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for ({[the}]) morrgian

The

So if you transform into and ennemy god as the Morrigan, ult then transform back before the ult end (like Khumba or Janus one) the ult will hurt your team.
Sasuga Hi-Rez

TERRA'S DONKEY DICK!

>ITS THE MORRIGAN NOT MORRIGAN

>ITS F. NOT FDOT

so what actually causes a meta shift? is it just gameplay that picks up more and more momentum till everyone starts doing it so a single game or person could cause it in theory or is it influenced by the spl pro teams and trickles down, patches?

Usually item changes.

SPL mostly.
Haven't played with a thana solo since the swc though.

The two aren't incompatible, most of the time the SPL meta is created during their preparation so one team will find something good, use it during the SPL and people will copy it after.

Seriously though, it is F.

Sure F;

Is this game still shit?

WELCOME B A C K.

>It's a guy with no idea of positionning pick a mage without escape don't ward and feed episode
Yes, Hel, go ball deep in the lane, what could possibly go wrong?

Cleanse or inspire should give hel some movement speed 2bh

Is this a joke

just a tiny bit.

pcgamesn.com/smite/smite-gods-morrigan
>“We're going to do a Guardian for the Japanese pantheon, which we're missing right now. He'll be our next god,” he details. “And then we're probably going to go back to the Celtic pantheon and do another god there. We've been holding off doing Hindu gods for a while, so we're also going to revisit them in a big way this year.”

So next god will be the japanese guardian, after that another celtic god and probably 2-3 Hindu gods

I want Ganesh so hard. He seems like one of those essentials still missing, along with Vesta/Hestia, Set and Baldr.

> In assault
> Our loki forgets his items
> Not just his relics, all his items
> Still remains alive and picks three kills before being focused and dieing with 7k on hand

low tier.

Is Kukulkan an easy god to play?

F Fullstop

Yes. You can send your clear, and go sit miles away no problem. If there's a clusterfuck, or a support you can react to, ult your heart out. You have no escape, but if you're in the middle of the fight, either you're doing it wrong, or your team is retarded.

I think they will try to do a popular one to see if the butthurt Hindus from last time show up.

>japanese guardian

I sure hope it's cute.

>getting BM'd in duel because I played chang'e

BM is literally the only reason to play duel, little nigger played Bakasura and went 0-5

Varna, Prithivi, Vayu, Dyaus when? I want my Digital Devil Saga team.

>guy goes 0-12
>wait a little and queue up after the obvious loss
>he's on my team again
>picks the same god

Where is that new slut skin for Artemis?

Next week with the new event.

My dick cannot wait one more week.

Just masturbate to the card art

Please explain Arena to me.

>not a single minion got into the portal
>have double the enemy teams kills
>enemy won because somehow it came down to 4-2 tickets and they got a kill
Do you get more point if you're behind or something?

also
>arena

>Just masturbate to a picture of your gf

Once you have less than ten tickets to win, you have to clear a full wave for one ticket.

I actually think it's just the big minion at the end.

>not a single minion got into the portal
That's obviously wrong, your team must have forget to clear the wave at some point or you let some bomb minion go through.

>you have to clear a full wave for one ticket.
Not exactly,you just have to kill the big minion at the end of the wave.

>Not exactly,you just have to kill the big minion at the end of the wave.

Huh, console shitter here so all my friends and I just assumed you had to take out the entire wave as a really dumb comeback mechanic. That's a little better at least.

smite.gamepedia.com/Arena
It's still better to clear the wave because a minion passing through the portal will still make you lose tickets even when you are under 10.

>97/100 for diamond 1
god damnit not I have to win twice in a row

Gambate user-kun!

Hows Jing Wei in duel?

So where are the morrigan lewds?

smitehentai.com/

Keep checking.

MOBA scrub here do all abilities hurt the fire giant/fury or am i better of simply auto attacking them ? do minions and towers deal physical damage or there own unique damage?

towers and minions do phys damage
most abilities hurt FG and GF, if you're really autisitc about it you can go to jungle practice and see. exceptions off the top of my head are ne zhas ult and tyr's 1 if they aren't angled right against the wall since he runs through and misses the second hit.

Sure I'll doodle one up what do you wnat?

>implying you will do anything
Morrigan femdom

Depends if you think frog/turtle demons are cute.

forgot the sucking your insides through your ass part

It's gonna be a Kappa?

Don't they drown people, eat their skin, and rape women?

>rape women
Zeus too what's the problem?

>Don't they drown people, eat their skin, and rape women?

That's pussy shit compared to some of the stuff the greek pantheon does to people that didn't even consciously do anything wrong.

But he was a swan, so it cool.

This remember that Artemis turned a guy into a deer so he could be devored by his own hounds because he saw her naked.

Thanks

>tfw The Morrigan and Awilix will never bully your dick

>elephant god
>remover of obstacles

he's literally designed to be a guardian, if they don't do ganesh for one of the hindu gods they are retarded

>tfw i report EVERYBODY no matter how nice/good they were after the game
>tfw i get one of these every day

god damn i love exploiting shitty F2P's with uncaring staff

>tfw nothing happens to the plebs you report who leave,stay in spawn all game because they didnt get what they want or are losing lane badly and blame others for getting ganked while at less than 50% health and way to far forward

until they put money into handling reports and shitters in a game where you're stuck with them for possibly an upwards of 30-40 minutes, i wouldn't put a cent into it, it's straight dogshit

not to mention the fact i'm IN THE NA FUCKING SERVER AND HALF OF MY MATCHES STILL HAVE JUST SPICS AND BRS IN THEM WHO KNOW NOT A LICK OF ENGLISH

Could be worse. Could be Kurwas.

Which god/goddess is the biggest jerk in all of mythology?

athena; turned a woman into a spider monster just for being better at weaving than her

artemis is definitely a close second

Be glad you're not in Europe

half my players are French Spaintards are Eastern Europeans, they're all dogshit garbage on a hot tuesday. Not even the Brits are good because all they do is scream and wait for last hits

What are some non-warrior/guardian supports that work?

Who is the most moe and why is it Izanami?

Artemis and Apollo.

hera
>zeus cucks her just makes the women/child suffer
>arts mom has to carry for multiple years cant give birth on land
>makes herc kill his family
>tries to wipe out the romans predecessor
>throws her son vulcan of a cliff because hes not pretty enough
>talked one of zeus girlfiend into looking directly at zeus in his true form destroying her
her whole mythology is getting revenge on her husband
zero dont be that guy

Fuck you, I want to be Scylla support.

Fenrir, Thor and maybe Nox, but for that to work you will need to have a tank somewhere else. So don't do that unless you have a guardian/warrior who build relatively tanky in the jungle.

Healers. Namely Aphro.

Well in the same time she was the goddess of marriage so I can understand she didn't like being cucked and she couldn't do shit against Zeus because he was too powerful.

How about Isis and Scylla?

>my nigga Shaggyshenk retires from Smite
another long time pro gone.

>squishy mages built to burst before they get killed as frontliners
do as you want user

how about you kill yourself you subhuman retarded cock gobling turbo autist nigger loser with no skill ?

Same advice, you can try them but (even if Scylla wouldn't be the best choice, you want to be ahead with her to one shot squishies with her ult and as a support you will be behind in both level and gold.) only if you have at least two tanks in your team.

I hope I get you in my matches.

I could see Isis support working in a comp with an Athena jungle, she has a stun and a silence so she can peel, her ult is good for counter initiation/objective securing and teamfigh plus her passive is a mini sovereignty/heartward amulet.
It would stay a meme pick and you would need to build around her but Athena would cover her weak point: bad initiation and not being tanky.

I didn't know there were enough 10-year-old autistic beaner faggots left in the world to keep Hirez in business. In the days of Nazi Germany, they would have all been burned in ovens. It's lucky for Hirez that times have changed. I guess there are tons of ghetto trash out there that need free games since they can't afford to play anything good. You know what else is free? The shit that spews out of a homeless man's rectum into the cardboard box that functions as his toilet, help yourself!

thanks 4 bump

One time when I was in the middle of the desert I came across some kid with Asperger's and a Smite T-shirt. There was nobody else around, so I held him down, took out my rusty knife and fucked his asshole with it while he cried like a little bitch. Then I sliced off his dick, put it in his mouth, slit his throat and pulled his tongue out through the hole, cut out his intestines and beheaded his corpse. After I fucked all his wounds using his blood for lube, I buried his remains under a cactus and nobody ever found them. HAIL SATAN

Be careful with those edge user

Hey, I had this idea for Smite LARP (Live Action Role-Playing), tell me what you think. Basically, you put on your viking helmet, buy a hammer at the hardware store, then you go to the library and start smacking nerds in the head with it. It's a lot more fun than actual Smite, and better exercise.

>start up smite
>see a splash screen saying 50% off vps
>The Morrigan is still 200 gems

Wtf hirez

Smite needs to make that sand nigger god Muhammad a part of the game: he could radiate an area effect body odor attack, shoot lice out of his beard, and throw rock-hard falafels. Maybe his ult would be that he fucks a camel so hard that it develops a hatred for mankind and bites all nearby god.

Well, I've just blown 1800 gems in voicepacks.

Time to play two of them at best!

I've tired. It works when the other lane is passive as fuck, and only then, in which case taking a better tank wouldn't really be an issue anyway. As soon as they start poking you, you're melting on the spot. And if you want to play safe, you're gonna have to steal farm from your ADC, setting them back even further. The increase in power compared to a guardian isn't worth the additional poke damage you're gonna do.

If you want an agressive support, play an agressive support like Xing or Ares. Don't play a mage.

Also, you're retarded.

They nearly always exclude content from the last patch from sale.

Who else used the amzon prime 30 free day trial just to get the event for free?

Damn, Raijin getting a new skin just make me remember that I didn't see one in game since a fucking long time. Is he so shit now?

I want a helmetless Nemesis skin.

I want a topless Nemesis skin.