Dodge ram myserty thingy

What is this hook thing below my passenger air vent, also qtddtot i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-generation-ram-non-drivetrain-all-years-101/interior-hook-question-82122/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A literal purse holder

Inside of a purse holder

Which can carry a purse in the back

And also tow a considerable amount of purses .

>auto
Git out

Looks like a handy-dandy place to hook you handbag or grocery bag so your tampons don't fall out while you're rushing home to your waifu.

Are you guys serious? Or just being fags.

>Which purse is the cuter purse
>Which back has the egg bag
>What dress is the cute dress
>Will billy ever notice me in my dodge ram purseman edition

Apperantly you guys are right, also im suppose to have a lipstick holder somewhere in here too if my truck came with the purse hook, wheres that located

Lel ok

It's to hang plastic grocery bags to use as a trash can.

dieseltruckresource.com/forums/3rd-generation-ram-non-drivetrain-all-years-101/interior-hook-question-82122/

>Driving a dodge ram
>With a purse holder
>Calling others fags

Looks like a mic holder for a cb radio

Looks like you bought a woman's car.

It's to hang all the headgaskets your going to need :^)

I have one of those in my Grand Marquis. I assumed it was for a catheter bag.

>Southern Cuts
My motherfucking man, supreme taste friendo. I was beginning to think I was the only one. Also pls post state

Southern cut is all i smoke, also texas

i accidentally let air into my tie rod end link's bushing. is it bad or can i just jam a flat head between the rubber and steel to get rid of it then push it down until i get grease? it doesn't have a grease fitting by the way, if that makes any difference

In all seriousness OP how many purses can your F model fit in the back?

Mine and my boyfriends plus my ex wifes sons

Serioisly tho, any other things in here i should know about?

...what?

i fixed it

parts guide says M8x55 for an exhaust flange bolt. should look like my pic if i'm not wrong

not sure what thread pitch should be like m8x1.25. can't find anything other than m8x55 online parts sites.
anyways anything wrong with using the zinc coated hardware stuff I can get at home depot? thinking i'm going to install it and then spray some high temp black paint over it to prevent rust

also- reusing metal exhaust ring flange gasket yes or no?

It's a hook. For whatever you want to use a hook for

It's M8 thickness or bolt size, 55mm long. If it is simply a nut and bolt setup, pitch does not matter so much per say. That is simply the requirements to have it fit.

M8x1.25 is the most common automotive pitch for m8.

Standard hardware bolts are fine, although no as good as OE. Gaskets can typically be reused, look for high-temp copper silicone.

Also, checked.