How did they do it without puking their guts out?

How did they do it without puking their guts out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
youtube.com/watch?v=DykpMcrVtR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would imagine they did.

Their heads were filled with spooks

They did puke their guts out. Also every platoon had at least 1 veteran in it to set a good example and prove that you could survive

Why are they all wearing nets except one guy?

It wasnt exactly like saving private ryan.

Okinawa was more brutal tho.

They puked a lot

amphetamines

>Okinawa was more brutal tho.
>muh PTO brutal jungle tenno heika banzai
Will the retarded niggers of this board please stop this meme?

Wow, a bunch of US queen-soldiers had to live for a few hours what Yuros lived for 4 years before no man's land charges during WW1?
How awful!!!

They don't tell you this in the history books but pretty much every soldier on those boats were jacked up on amphetamines.

Maybe his broke

Because that's Netless Ned. He was one crazy motherfucker, I tell you what.

Kek

Go dig yourself another hole, Yurotrench. You're lucky we even had the decency to take a side on your pointless fucking war.

You're right, we should have just let the Germans keep sinking our ships and provoking our enemies.

t. Uneducated faggot

You type like a 12 year old.

I wonder more how they did not shit themselves. Whenever I'm nervous, I get the urge to take a shit, especially in situations where I can't escape to the bathroom. I imagine being stuck in a cramped boat, filled with horrible expectations and being petrified about what's waiting for you when those doors open, I imagine I wouldn't be able to hold my shit in.

This. That 'unspoken rule of the internet' about people with animu or pony profile pictures having only 2/3rds the the value of anyone else's opinion counts for people who spam nigger thinking it makes them sound cool.

>That 'unspoken rule of the internet' about people with animu or pony profile pictures having only 2/3rds the the value of anyone else's opinion counts
No u

>we
>implying (You) had a choice.

probably got drafted and got malaria too Lmao.

>How did they do it without puking their guts out?
>They did puke their guts out.
>They puked a lot

Read a First Hand account OP.

Floors of landing crafts slick as ice with vomit.

>t. Uneducated faggot
Okinawa had 10% KIA over 2 months.
Explain to me how that is worse than D-Day.
Stupid nigger.

Thanks for proving his point.

On both Iwo Jima and Okinawa, the Japanese had a defence in depth rather than on the beaches. The reasoning was because the japanese did not have shore bombardment at hand, so any attacking fleet could just ride up and shell the fortifications from sea before setting their troops upon the island. The germans, however, had more resources to defend their beaches.

While I'm sure they were nasty, I doubt they were as nasty...

and
but nationalism is a hell of a drug

(OP)
as said before, they did and they were scared shitless, and every side was guilty of this.

German soldiers were given a special serving of Schnapps before every major battle, which Germans liked to call it "Liquor that steals the soul" as one last drink before you die.

one they received their liquor, Wehrmacht soldiers would just throw it right back out knowing what's coming in a few hours.

>mfw modern man can't comprehend the disposition of a man who has acquired and fully intregrated the warrior spirit

Heroism truely is dead

The Werhmact were the most drugged of them all en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX

There is always the one retard who forgets about it

Go join the fucking Army you fat ass and say that again.

God you're a faggot

interesting

did the allies ever get ahold of the formula for that drug? seems like something pretty valuable to take and apply to your own soldiers.

> formula which contained in each tablet: 5 mg of oxycodone (brand name Eukodal), 5 mg of cocaine and 3 mg of methamphetamine (then called Pervitin, now available under the brand name Desoxyn).[3]

>Nazi doctors found that equipment-laden test subjects could march in a circle for up to 90 kilometers per day without rest while carrying a 20 kilogram backpack

now I just need to get some Desoxyn

kill yourself

faggot

some did, but do not forget that the vast majority of the landings were nothing like SPR

40% of the landing force died so I think it's safe to say the vast majority of the landings (at Omaha) were indeed very much like SPR.

ehh fuck u... you would still be sucking stalin's nutz if it wasent for peeps like my grandpa

??? even at omaha, the bloodiest beach by far, only about five percent of the troops were KIA
unless you mean the first wave only, in which case see the "vast majority of the landings" bit as it comprised only several companies

4000 dead from 2 divisions and 1 ranger battalion.
So out of about 8000 combat troops plus a handful of engineers, 4000 died.

Kek dank meme.

they did puke their guts out

>why didn't people defending democracy and a german-free europe puke their guts out int he face of death?
Gee faggot, I wonder why

People like you were lining up to fight WW1 and came back as pic related.

They did puke their guts out.

When they finished puking they went in anyways.

In the Pacific it was common practice to feed the Marines a heavy steak and eggs breakfast prior to landings, the idea behind to fill them up until rations found them.

Usually ended up on the deck.

The Brits used amphetamines, mostly in the air forces. America didn't authorize it until Korea, though US pilots based in England had access and used them. There were even bootlegging operations to send them to pilots transferred to Africa.

The biggest users were Japan (by far) and Germany. There have even been studies that attempt to link some of the excesses and atrocities committed to the use of amphetamines. It makes Banzai charges more understandable at least.

We still use "Go Pills" today, though again mostly Air force pilots. They were also common in bail-out survival rations.

If you watch Steve1989's MRE reviews he pulls them out occasionally;

youtube.com/watch?v=DykpMcrVtR0

I've understood tha the Finnish army was actually the most drugged as in rather freely amphetamine dishin' out kind of way

Kek

Are there any books written by soldiers from the european theatre.

I've read In with the old breed, and ai really enjoyed it.

No, not a single one.

They gave them these

Now calm down everyone

Landing craft come out of ships that take days or weeks to get anywhere. Sea sickness tends to last about 3-5 days in the worst conditions so they were probably all enjoying good sea legs by the time they got in the landing crafts (after all they're not going to deploy the landing crafts in bad seas anyway I would imagine.)

Also sea sickness is psychological and if you're brains scared you're sea sickness will be held at bay at least in my experience and i get very badly sea sick.

Those cause drowsiness. There's no way I'd touch antisickness medication before going into combat. Almost certainly those were issued for the journey not the landing.

Sea sickness in a sense could be a blessing in these situations because part of you would be really looking forward to hitting the beach.

they were drugged out of their mind on kike lies

It's possible we with our upbringing find this scenario much scarier than they would have.

Obviously they were scared but to us Landing craft mean Saving Private Ryan mg42 murder holes and Stuka easy targets.

It's possible to them especially those who were landing for the first time which was essentially everyone involved except British Commandos the landing craft were decently armoured and well armed launches that were a pretty safe place to be.

They had a huge breakfast before landing. Many soldiers barfed and diarrhead on their way to the beach.

Imagine having to crawl up a beach with liquid shit in your pants.

>Landing craft come out of ships that take days or weeks to get anywhere.
>crossing the Channel
>take days or weeks

What does that pic mean?

To this day, Americans still commemorate these brave soiled pant heroes by sharting in mart

He's a Republican probably.

What a colossal faggot you are.

Quite the opposite? A hero is not a faggot. Ideals like glory and victory, and disregard for danger or personal safety are virtues in any given historical society. I guess i just triggered you because you realized you don't posess these virtues yourself.

Spooks and ideology

Not everybody gets seasickness, OP...

proofs

>implying this isnt propaganda

kek
absolute madman

>throwing up schnapps

PUSSIES

Pervitin addiction is pretty well documented in collections of letters send home by Wehrmacht soldiers, as it they were requesting more.

It's not propaganda, but people who bring it up typically leave out the fact that drugs weren't exactly regulated back then, and their use was pretty common regardless of military occupation.

Then you have people like mentioned, who have tried to explain some war crimes as being the result of drugged soldiers.

Fake and gay.