Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Meh-dusa Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed) (\~[Embed]~/) [embed] {embed}

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb (embed)(embed)(embed)

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>Bendi-I mean, Ironheart's 7 Day Check-In (6* thiccet at the end)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=662631

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=666336
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5nrkyw/meanwhile_over_at_marvel_heroes_2016_uniform/
youtube.com/watch?v=W70G_5r46J4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fLlr28uipH52RGyDZHyMOGNuM1PSa7wjOnN9QABQypg/edit#gid=1342974933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Elektra good now?

>floor 15, villain rumble: Ironheart (L)
>went with this over another rocket boss. first time I really got to use her. She's pretty good even at T1, can be more or less permanently untouchable.
Gears, Obelisk, iso set?

Sorry that's a fucking terrible mistake. It wasn't villain rumble it was a female relay.

My setup is hawk's eye with 4* isos, max def pen 4th gear. Obelisk is GBI, crit rate, 140% damage increase proc. GBI seems pretty important, first time I tried her was on corvus in WB and she kept getting guard broken during her 6* laser.

removed some deadweight from my friends list, got a couple of spots open if anyone wants to add.

no worries, it was more that she was good that far in. Thanks.

Ok, sent ya an invite.

IGN: HGMIsac94

Yes, I know, I know, >using real name when playing, but my other name ideas somehow had been used already.

GIVE ME A VIP0 TEAM THAT CAN KILL iTHANOS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Dinastia X
Hablas, o eres español?

>TAO/Clea/Strange
>Team Pym, with at least YJ at T2

I'm sure there are more options involving Sharon, Loki and Proxima. Also, a mugga did it with T2 Carol.

Si, hablo español, pero tambien hablo muy bien ingles, de hecho soy de las personas que he estado en /co/ con lo que era /maag/ (antes de que muriera) y trato de brindar informacion del juego a este general,

Anyways, I'll help you out if you're having issues with rifts, team-ups and the else.

First try. Less switching edition.

no, si no tener problemas con el ingés se te nota

Well, my friends list seems to be infested with freeloading shits, so i'll gladly take someone willing to run them.

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=666336

>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

>We have detected large seismic activity in the English Channel, as it seems that the lizard people in charge of the U.K. took the term "Brexit" a little too literally. It seems they are currently pushing themselves right in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so they can truely be alone.

>We are not ones to meddle in politics, the movement has seemingly released valuable items from beneath the UK, and we are quite interested in "investigating" this issue. For a small fee, we can unlock a lot of wealth for our agents.

>Please note; This is not a pyramid scheme.

CAPTAIN BRITAIN INCOMING !!!!

>Atlantic Ocean
>post yfw NAMOR

I don't know what the pyramid thing refers to, though.

It'd be reaching, but Rama-Tut is one of Kang's aliases. But, y'know, Kang

So how long before Future Fight ends up a dead as Marvel Heroes?

who knows? if they keep pushing upgrading bs like the uni upgrade... soon®

well, for me it's right now, keep getting unable to establish network connection, error code: SIGN_0x10004

Either restart the game or disable/enable again your connection. It usually works for me.

Is this a good deal, worth buying?

So did anyone get around to trying her in shadowland yet? How does she fare?

There were a couple of posts last thread detailing about it. I don't really feel like linking them.

huh, thanks user

i know i posted the link, but I can't remember. Is it the tiered mega rank up? If so yes.

bunch of people used her on various different floors, not going to be good in rumbles, could do well if you can target well in relays and shines in 1v1. iirc

so she isn't a meme?

what's a good iso set for medusa?

Kate seems better right now, wait for her MU uni

mid tier Universal for SL. Good for 1vs1, could handle relays if played well it seems.
from what others' said

Hawkeye (bishop) is the OG

oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to say about the uni.
She's farely mid tier for now, but the MU could change that.

>want to upgrade some unis
>afraid they gonna introduce better unis down the line
The whole logic behind uni upgrading is fucking stupid, practically introducing a T3 to things that can get replaced at a moment notice is really fucked up.

>93% of damage
>white chest

Can I get help with SL? the previous week I reached floor 12, not sure how to distribute my heroes.
Also not on the screen are iron heart and thor at *6.
I think I can do it with a good strategy and good distribution.
Also what other heroes you guys consider worth farming from the story?
Are cap, bucky and doc ock worth farming if I get their latest uniforms?

Is overdrive for wasp good?

>that freeloader that spent the whole fight running on circles and doing nothing probably got a purple chest

>Are cap, bucky and doc ock worth farming if I get their latest uniforms?
Only if you upgrade their unis ',;^]

[Baron Mordo uniform intesifies]

When doing rifts are you supposed to clear all the numbers or can you just repeat 6 till it's over?

Is an ignore dodge Obelisk good for anyone? I got one from check-in and I have no idea what to do with it.

>10 WBI since the week reset
>all whites
all smiles

>tfw forgot to do ab wb and wbi today...

It's why I'm only focusing on upgrading YJ, Ronan and Elsa. And maybe Silk too, since they're either the only choice for a uni for that character, or it's pretty damn hard to top it.

BuckyCap is pretty good, and I'm not sure what other uni he could get, so he's a safe bet.

>inb4 he gets a uni from his original look that makes him a meme

That would be hilarious.

Some people said Elsa could get new uni in Monster Unleashed update, so I wouldn't be so sure about that. Not to mention Silk has her Silkworm outfit in the comic.

Yes, but I'm sure it'll be like Fister, where the uni has the same bonus as the first one, with some minor differences. I mean, the current bonus is pretty damn good already.

elsa and silk are already too good with those uniforms.
My main worry comes in the form of heroes that even with uniforms can still improve.

>using marvel heroes to compare anything
my sides
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5nrkyw/meanwhile_over_at_marvel_heroes_2016_uniform/

look as MU elsa have same bonus but new better skills

>elsa with better skills
how can a meme become a meme?????????

why are people so on panic about the game shuting down? it's making more money than CoC or any other marvel game.

Pls respond

never underestimate our korean overlord

Is bullseye better than chulk, rulk and cap now? I need a good combat

Fags complain about needing crystals to get uniforms but a bunch of heroes are totally trash without them.

>inb4 it's exactly the same skills as Zombies, but with a different color

farming bullseye and elektra, yay or nay?

>T2 Red Hulk is Shit
what did they mean with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=W70G_5r46J4

One look in preview skill and you could tell he'd be a meteor magnet with those animations. Stick to Moonman.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fLlr28uipH52RGyDZHyMOGNuM1PSa7wjOnN9QABQypg/edit#gid=1342974933

Save these guys for as late as possible, they will solo floors easily.
Elsa - Raccoon bosses or Female stages 9+
Enchantress - any Blast floor
Moonknight - High Hero/Male with phys lead 9+
Carnage - Any Villain clear 11+
Dr Strange - Any floor thanks to debuff.
Ironheart should be able to clear any Blast floor especially the Hulk Rumbles if you're stuck (12-14)

The rest
Sif/Blingpin Floor 1
Loki/Clea/Hype should be able to solo Uni Relays 2-5
Hellstorm should be able to clear Hero/Male 9-12, struggles without backup if you need him for Uni Relay thanks to Ghost Riders fire immunity.
YJ on a Blast/Villain stage 7-10
Sharon Rogers on Female 9/11 or Blast clear without Phys reflect
Songbird on Blast Relay 7/8 or Female 9/11 with Energy% Lead
Satana can do the Female 9/11 same as Hellstorm for Relay clear.
Silk can do Speed Relays on 2/6-8, female clears and I've had luck with Raccoon bosses

Ghost Rider I've struggled to find use with personally, so many Fire immune bosses/stages.
No experience with Spider Man/Black Widow/Green Goblin but some Anons praise them well. Could probably combo for early speed relay/rumble.
Thor I've not used either, probably a combo here with Hellstorm or Satan for a Uni Relay
My Ironfist is T1 and just sucks pretty sure he needs T2 to be viable.

Black Panther/Black Bolt are worth being in your story farm, though they're a longterm fix.
A13 can do well if you learn her 5* cancelling trick. Also heard good things from people using Lincoln.
Not Story but White Tiger/Wiccan are useful too.

Hope that helps some from a shitter who hasn't cleared floor 20 yet ;_;

Sure thing she wants that sweet damage buff.

You clear 1 through 6 if its your first time in the rift, otherwise its common decency to run 5+ level 6 rifts in hot time for the rewards as teamwork.
You can run level 6 for the entire 30 mins if you have energy to burn and you're farming dd/cards/BiosUUKs

Not normally unless you're gearing someone specially to clear Raccoon/Iron Fist/Spider Rumble floors in Shadowland

If you've nothing else in Story to do. Yea

He was never gonna be great in ABX

cynicalex told me he was shit, how can one man be so right???

>Not normally unless you're gearing someone specially to clear Raccoon/Iron Fist/Spider Rumble floors in Shadowland

Thanks user.

If you find Guard Break Immunity or Defense Penetration as first stat they're worth keeping.

>shitter left as soon as he saw "Mission Objective Failed"
>didn't bring any blast types himself
really made me think

Talk me out of hydra and MO uniforms for chulk and cap.
Also talk me out of getting them to *6.

>tfw you kill villain siege boss before even switching characters
idgaf anymore

for VS 3rd stage I always use doin lead and 2 recomended chars for bonus loot

>usually use Blingpin/Destroyer/underbuilt Goblin to beat Destroyer boss in floor 8, though with several tries due to the cunts moving all over the place
>shit RNG this week
>Destroyer boss shows up

Goddammit. Do you guys think he's able to do it that high? Or should I just go for the RR boss with Silk?

>tfw SL rng fucks you over

Fug

>shows up in floor 15

I forgot that part.

what did you got and on what floor?

what gear do I need on songbird to get the rumble of floor 2 done? I get melted before I can even do something.

nvm just added a few jobbers to draw aggro.

Do you always get an universal relay on floor 4?

Just started a few days ago but I think I messed up, I think I used up the 20 biometric subscription on someone that wasn't Hyperion, however I got Carnage and Enchantress, so how important is Hyperion, can I just forget about him?

hyperion isn't good
you used on riri? she is better than him

Can't remember who I used it on, wasn't paying attention and only just realised what I'd done

He's a solid Universal that doesn't afraid of anything. Other choice is Ironheart who's arguably better for WB clears and more.
If you ever plan on Biosub for paywall gears you might end up with a spare day to unlock Hype anywa.

who the fuck do I use on the wasp rumble? nico reflects my shit with elsa.

Took a while but oh well

Either ANTS or GP, I don't know any other speed that can do it.

Don't do that stage
Don't do any of the Reflect stages

is it me or riri is fucking shit?

Just you.

>mfw not enough crystals for Katefu's mega ticket
Feels bad man.

I have enough materials to rank up another character, I don't really give a fuck about Shadowland and I-Thanos anymore as I can complete both now. Does Gwenpool get a decent upgrade when T2? I'm in lack of good speed characters, I only have Elsa, Goblin and Ant-Man maxxed

Go for Kate.

>mega rank purchases
>only 3k
IT'S OVER, NETMARBLE IS FINISHED

can shang chi and armored chulk solo anything at t1?

Yes

what floors can they do?

Hell no, I will get her maxed in 6 months by only playing Villain Siege

>clear x10
>7/10

C A N T
A W A K E
N A U P
T K P
E

I enjoy that picture every time I see it

>had 2x 4 Kate bios from VS rewards
Saved a couple days already

>getting story bios outside of hot time
You deserve it tbqh

Same

HydraCap is ugly, Chulk isn't any better with his uni

How are you guys getting past the enemies in SL that have reflect damage? I hienlsty don't even try going past Floor 5 because it seems impossible

lol

Don't do those stages user
Unless you have no better choices
Avoid all reflect shit
I've beaten the wasp reflect one with elsa before but it was a huge pain in the ass