youtube.com/watch?v=0IB_f-Fjaq8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq165SCbsSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like a-barf.

Looking good i wish i had one.

How's maintenance on it?

Hahaha good one m8

Cuck

It's an Italian car partnered with Chrysler - don't ask stupid questions.

Fuck off mjet

I wanted one, and it was fun to drive, but there's no way I could live with a car that small on a daily basis, I'm not even that tall but I didn't have enough leg room with the seat all the way down/back

I was about to buy one, but shit happened and I didn't have the money anymore.

sounds cool
shifter is a stick in mud
retarded turning circle
numb steering
clutch feel is awful

good car on paper but poorly executed imo

>kfc
nice license plate get.

>not the old Abarth 500

i wanted one until my buddies fiance's 500 engine blew at 40,000 miles

she just drive it to work and maintained it perfectly. makes me really reluctant to buy one

Fix
It
Again
Tony

>Visit the abarth owners out of curiosity
>Lot of current owners are also current or previous owners of ferraris and such
">People don't know how to appreciate muh italian car"
>"Have to drive the car like an italian"
>"The fiesta st satisfies the mind, the abarth satisfies the soul"

?????

means "I'm into bi-gay neutral transgender bestiality."

I like them. I've worked on them previously, and with a silencer removal and a decent remap they're really fun to push on in. Not a motorway cruiser but down a twisty backroad they're brilliant fun. Not the fastest thing by any stretch of the imagination but have an uncanny ability to put a smile on your face when driven as they're intended to be driven.

pennsylvanianigger please go and stay go

your fucking retarded drivers have infested my town and region

No

High profile opinions: the post

I was at a service station at 2am a couple weeks ago after going on a late night autism cruise, a 2016 abarth pulled up in the space next to me
I never thought much of them but they do sound pretty nice

They do.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRNWlVTUxq0

What's an autism cruise?

this

I like Abarth, it's like John Cooper Works but for kids

I wouldn't want to be an abarf guy.
I worked at Volvo / fiat dealership & these Mexican Chrysler Italian cars are fucking junk.
They all came with condensation in the tail lights.... ugly bubble fading separating in the fiat badge..... and a whole slew of other unique problems you wouldn't expect from a new car on the first year of owning it......
an abarf with all the options had a window sticker price of 32,000$ usd .... that's just madness. I can think of a million better ways to spend 32,000$ Than on a tiny Mexican Chrysler Dego mobile .

>They all came with condensation in the tail lights

You are a fucking moron. That's TOTALLY normal because of the headlights-airing from Xenons.
You fucking prick, stop talking shit.

carlightblog.com/2014/06/24/fogging-the-ultimate-guide/

Wow are you mad or something?
Soo its normal to have bubbling shit badges...
Sorry you bought an abarf , fag.

If I wanted an unreliable piece of shit I'd at least get something faster and less egg-shaped

Op here.
Dont you guys love the mini van susprension of the abarf?

> I'm not even that tall but I didn't have enough leg room with the seat all the way down/back

How? I'm 6'2 and while I wouldn't say it had tons of room, I never had a problem with the space. My legs were slightly cramped but there was ample headroom.

>Owned an abarth 500 since 2014.
>No mechanical problems, ever.
>Daily driver to work.
>Driven 2000 miles in a single go across country over 2 days.

Either I lucked out and got the single reliable Abarth that exists in the entire world, or the "horrible quality / maintenance" is just a meme.

>condensation in the tail lights

>You are a fucking moron. That's TOTALLY normal because of the headlights-airing from Xenons.
You fucking prick, stop talking shit.

Abarf owner
Headlights.....tail lights ..... same shit.......my butt hurts sooo bad.

If i bought a abarf
I would just give away alll my money so I couldn't waste it on anymore stupid faggy shit........... then i would kill myself.

I'm a future (European) Abarth guy.
Ordered a new 595 Competizione a couple of weeks ago. Of course with the performance pack which includes the leather/alcantara sabelt bucket seats with carbon backs and most important, the mechanical LSD!

A shameful itialian mexican butt baby egg on pt cruiser mini van suspension......... for 30k
I cant even begin to imagine where & who had to touch you to want to buy an abarth.

pic related, but in record grey

Question: Aren't American Abarths a bit shittier than European? I mean, don't they have less quality/older/less performing components? It seems to me they are a completely different car compared to the European ones.

The 695 biposto

Every single reliability rating, be it jd power or consumer reports, all rated the 500 dead last in terms of reliability

But one 500 fag said he's been driving his abarf for 2 whole years without any major problems!!!
GAWD YA FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS!!!!! YA FUCKING PRICK FUCK PRICK FUCKER FUCKY FUCK PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM NOT BUTT HURT AT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!! FUCK OFFFF FAGGGGOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!

I wish they sold that to us burgerclaps I woulda bought it gdi

It's strange because in Europe we don't have such shitty charts and, guess what, the 500 is very far from being liquid shit.

Keep believing charts where "not enough cup holders" is rated as a defect.

In Europe it's full of Fiat 500 and I'm not talking about Italy alone but "minor" places like UK and Germany...if the car is really unreliable how come is the best selling car in its class since...forever?

Someone ring the hundreds of thousands of people who bought 500s. They have been tricked xDDDD

There's a guy in my town with an Abarth parked outside, but I never see it around town. You bet your ass I'll race him if I do see it though

Here in America we actually have reliable vehicles. You yuros are used to shitty 0.9L cuckboxes that constantly break down because of being forced to constantly perform at their limits, while our cars' drivetrains are understressed because they can make more power and weigh more. There really is no replacement for displacement. It's nice not being completely assravaged by nanny state displacement taxes.

just bought a 500 turbo, aka EU abarth :^)

>EU abarth
>different than the US abarth
lol no

They're simply the pre-restyling models.

>You yuros are used to shitty 0.9L cuckboxes that constantly break down

Sources please.

You Americans have the same engines since forever, that's what.

We don't have a Fiat 500 with the 1.4 multiair.

In USA you can have the ordinary Fiat with the same engine of the abarth, obviously the car underneath is a normal Fiat 500 while the Abarth has some improvements and exclusive parts on the interior

>We don't have a Fiat 500 with the 1.4 multiair.
what engine does the abrth have then

If it ain't broke, dont the fix it. I guess thats why every new bimmer has a different engine than last year's.

Fiat and Abarth are two separate makers in Europe.

The Fiat 500 has got the 1.2 NA, the 0.9 twinair turbo and the 1.3 diesel.

The Abarth 595 and 695 have got the 1.4 multiair with 145/165/180 or 190 (the Biposto) hp.

alvolante.it/listino_auto/fiat-500
alvolante.it/listino_auto/abarth-500

yes that's what I already knew, I wanted to know what engine the US abarth has as this dude said they don't have the 1.4 multiair

I said we as in "we Europeans", the US spec Abarth 500 has the same engine as the European model, but they only have the 160 hp version while in Europe we can choose 4 powerbands: 145/165/180/190

At same cars.
What is that car?

>they only have the 160 hp version
heh

My first car was a 500 Abarth. Learned to drive stick with it and all. They're so fucking great. No reliability issues whatsoever and I put 11k miles on it. The exhaust note is god-tier as well.

>mfw people don't own the godmachines

VW new Beetle (old version)

>stinky fiat and a toyota powered by a different companies motor that's slower than a V6 panel van

y u mad

Fiat ruined ferrari as well. It's VAG 2.0

Why did you sell it?

t. mad
see image of

Because europoors do not buy Honda, Toyota or Lexus as much as Americans do so they do not know what reliability actually means. They probably think Renault is a reliable brand lmfao

Post your car

>11k miles
It's fucking nothing

gud mem

Nope, it's even more sad because we know that said brands are very reliable (we have our charts eh) but the automotive magazines and papers are totally paid by Germans that the regular joe has totally fallen into the German reliability/quality/resale value meme. It's a cancer.

We, as we enthusiasts that are into cars, know reality...the problem is always the same, we are the least part.

t. European Lexus driver.

I don't like the 500 abarth either, but comparing it to an old 1.2 liter punto is dumb. The abarth is actually kinda cool unlike mjet's golf cart

Well the abarth is manual and has the surprisingly reliable multiair engine so I'm sure it's not as bad as the other fiats

Reminder that it does exist an Abarth Punto (discontinued as of today).

youtube.com/watch?v=0IB_f-Fjaq8

Nobodys comparing one thing to another. Guess that was only said since mjet likes to shill shitty fiats including his.

>European Lexus driver
You must be a millionaire over there.

>Europe
550 million cucks and rapidly increasing due to "refugees"
>USA
320 million freedom-loving humans

That car costed me (it's a leasing) at least 12-13.000€ less than a comparable diesel alternative such as Bmw 320d, Mercedes C Class 220d, Audi A4 2.0 Tdi, and so on.

Lexus, in Italy at least, practice heavy discounts. I saw a hybrid NX with a price of -18% from former retail price.

yes, but the money is very concentrated in the western countries. ex. Germany alone has a BNP higher than russia

ITT: Slow unreliable Europoor """""hot hatches"""""

>t. fat unreliable american """"""I can't fit into the car so it's shit"""""

>1.2
>golf cart
Not even mad, but it's a 1.3 and I don't think golf carts can do 200km/h.

Because he's fat.

Wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq165SCbsSw

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Who in this thread actually owns one of these and actually works on them themselves? I'm looking for someone who has had these shits for 100k+ miles.

How easy is it do change a water pump or timing chain/belt on these? Do they burn oil over time? Do cam sensors go to shit a lot? Overheating? Block/head crack?

It's one thing to say a car sucks because something went wrong and you don't know shit about it and you can't afford the dealership to fix it and another when the car requires the whole engine to be dropped and special tools need to be bought just to do a simple thing like a water pump.

>You Americans have the same engines since forever, that's what.
funny how GM's 350 v8 is a 70 year old design and still competitive today

go crawl back in your hole, young'n

neither can a 1.3 diesel shitbox

mjet btfo. how will he ever recover?

Comprati una Giulia scemo

>enthusiast that is into cars
>buys a lexus
That's a bit of an antithesis, isn't it?

lexus has some good stuff.

I know it does, mang. They're great cars. Just not something enthusiast-worthy.

not true, the suspension, dampers, brakes, exhaust... are mostly different too. Even compared to pre facelift.