Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/ymjfrOa.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/749385-the-glast-gambit-hotfix-1961/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for the cure

umbra is nothing but a skin that baro will bring

2Nd for be st legs

>still haven't been bothered to open my pistol riven that people have called "easy as shit to unveil"

Why am I so tired all the time, where did the WF passion go. I only started in November

I hope he streams today.

Why is everyone such shit at this game? I can't stand all these people complaining about Nullifiers.

I got back in august, I've caught up with all the new warframes since I left in 2013 except mesa and nidus, I got up to MR 19, and I'm having a lot of trouble caring about what I still have left to do.

Post yfw primed warm coat

How old is steve

Nah, it will be behind a half-assed quest, have retarded build requirements, yet still play exactly the same as a prime. This would have been fine because they could have used umbras in place of primes for frames that should not have a prime according to the lore.

However they got greedy and jumped the gun with Valk and ruined that.

desu I have no trouble with them and dont understand why people complain either, the guy himself is really weak I just rush in there and beat his shit

Nullifiers are total bullshit though.

From a gameplay perspective they're blatantly only there because the devs couldn't balance against our powers.

From a mechanical perspective they're bullshit, the xXx1337deth666killer420xXx crowd are always "lmao slide attack you scrub" which is fine in theory but in practice they're surrounded by Sapping orbs in Corpus missions and Bombards or Gunners in Void ones and *will* fuck your shit up for trying. They actively punish anyone who didn't bring a rapid-fire weapon thanks to their bubble mechanics too.

Then there's the lore perspective. If the Corpus can cut us off from the Void so easily, why didn't the Sentients do it and why aren't they just blanketing the ships with that tech to screw us over properly?

They could be salvaged though. If they only projected the front half of their bubble and didn't cancel powers they could be like the Corpus version of Grineer who carry Brunts for the others to hide behind. Then tweak the spawn rate of Combas/Scrambas for power cancelling.

Sounds like you are literally retarded. You don't have to have trouble with them to see why they are unfair, unfun, and make no sense.

But I think they're fun and fair.

Thanks for confirming you are retarded.

Finally

they already nerfed the sniper to not one shot you
there is no excuse anymore

That was never the problem.

I can see why people might find them unfun, but unfair?
How is it unfair if it can be taken care of easily?

One Nullifier by themselves isn't a problem.

But when you play the game you frequently get 2 at once standing on a carpet of Sapping Osprey orbs and surrounded by trooper types who will end you if you try to slide melee the big boss.

Popping the bubble is unfairly favorable to rapid fire weapons.

Going inside the bubble screws over self-buffing frames or snow-balling frames.

but it was 'a' problem and it was fixed.
the only reason people are now complaining about nullifieres because the entire community switch from rifles to shotguns.

Thanks for confirming you are shit at the game.

Also summons, for Atlas.

Who has no way to control where his Rumblers go and can't re-cast to bring back the dead one. He has to wait until the other Rumbler suicides or times out.

Then there's Snow Globes. Sure, let them cancel active void powers. But how the fuck are they magically dispelling an orb of actual ice and shit like that?

A single nullifiersisn't too bad.
It's when theres fucking 7 of them standing next to each other and you're playing Inaros or Chroma.

>Weapon Requires a forma to build
>Doesn't have an innate polarity

Explain this bullshit

Trying to recast rumblers makes them explode and die, then you can redo it, last I checked
It's still dumb that they run headlong into nullifiers though

Time gate.

But it wasn't "the" problem.

>Then there's Snow Globes
The worst part of this is that they don't even have to tough frost of the center of the globe. The orbs barely graze one another and the bubble pops. It wouldn't even be that bad if Nully bubbles couldn't also pass through walls.

Sunday afternoon. It's pretty enjoyable if you keep chat closed

>"the" problem

chat is not nearly as bad at 100k people from trannygamesdonequick

Came across to some guys idea.
Like the Nidus change where he slowly loses mutagen stacks for being in a bubble. Frames that have cast and forgets should follow the same.
>Frost Bubble instead of outright disappearing, degrades in health the longer the Nullifier is there
>Same process for Iron Skin, Warding Halo, etc.

Does it? That helps a bit. I don't remember it always doing that though.

>built-in high heels

What a great idea user. I hope you're fine with never seeing that implemented into the game.

Nidus has them too :°]

Saryn has them too, it works for her tho

The moving shield projector on Corpus seems like a good idea. gonna suck when it clips through the roof/walls though. Maybe they'll add one on every cardinal direction of the Nullifier just to give it some tech feel to it compared to "lol it's a bubble"

but should it degrade at all? its not even a power anymore after casting it. pure elemental. inb4 magic jew magic since normal nullifiers are tuned for tenno powers yet infested nullifiers require constant up keep of power cells

How solid is this theory

>paper thin bubble of ice you can move in and out of freely w/ Tenno passkeys that resists bullets and rockets with hundreds of thousands hit points worth of health
>not void magic/nanomachines son

It's a shit flow chart so I'm gonna give it a 0%

It would be more fair, and would make at least a little sense if you ignore that corpus shouldn't be able to disrupt void energy at all.

Color code your shit or something, I'll waste my time reading your headcannon if I didn't have to wade through the process if sorting it out first.

But second dream pretty much says "you hate that you're a wimpy prepubescent kid"

Ballas was also high orokin, not low guardian.

Didn't someone say something about that chucklefuck Brozime being in the chat acting like a faggot?

if it was truly void magic DE would allow you to shoot through it :^)

fine tuned corrupted nullifiers
actually. a special corpus unit that goes around giving nullifiers powercells.

Okay, but what about my warframe moving on his own to dunk the stalker to protect the potato kid?

You can run on a pool of custard but not stand on it.

Eximus units and Nullifier tech certainly don't fit in the "Tenno are invincible badasses that do what they want and give no fucks" but I mean come on - they have some inkling of orokin technology and there's relics and shit lying all over the system. Lotus "balance murder steal" isn't a foolproof net to keep technology from progressing or little hints from leaking out.

Why do non-endless missions have shit rewards? Also, Uranus defense is what mobile defense should have been.

What do you suppose is the item baro is bringing?

Warframes are candy coated infested.

If you could just turn off void energy, why wouldn't the sentients have done it forever ago?

forums.warframe.com/topic/749385-the-glast-gambit-hotfix-1961/

called it

go fuck yourself potato helmet

Primed Rifle Aptitude

not very solid

I think DE do not know themselves what they want Stalker to be. Stalker may be a creation of Ballas though.

But why protect the kid?

Sentients are a different faction and not comparable to Orokin tech. Anything else for what they are is just headcannon, be they thinking corrupted terraform machines or what.

Either it is hard-coded, or it just likes the kid.

>The Orokin Derelict will no longer be selected for Alerts and Syndicate missions. This resulted in loading into the normal Derelict mission as opposed to the Alert or Syndicate mission.
Fix it then?

>Fixed the Vaykor Syandana FX appearing laggy.
Took them a while at least.

Where dem /Lotus/ datamines at.

Ribbit.

>Tweaked visibility of Frost’s Snowglobe when a dark Energy color is used.

don't tell me black energy no longer makes snowglobe invisible

I love Ivara's chubby cute cheeks
and her chubby cute butt cheeks

Why would you want it to be invisible?

A 0.86 on the Preston Jacobs scale of confirmation biased asspulling.

i almost wish they'd fuck up and make it opaque.

we were kings and stuff

She...certainly has the assets

>Fix it then?
Imagine taking the user manual for a boeing 767, and it is in an another language, some of the pages missing, they are in the wrong order wihtout numbering, and between the pages are scattered and in an airbus, and the spacehsuttles manual as well, also in difrent languages. scattered within these pages is an another boeing 767 manual with dfirenet pages missing form the original, also in wrong order, but in the same language as the first one.
Now one of the pilots reported that following the instruction linked form the 5th paragraph of the airbus manuals 745page, red by switching every third letter form the entire books every prime numbered letters, then ran through an another similary messed ub books equivalent lettter but in reverse order, results in in one of the blinking lights go off.

Do you try to solve that shit, or just strip out the light and be done with it?

so i don't get eye cancer while sitting in the globe

They were able to defeat Orokin tech.

The Orokin had to turn to the Tenno and the technological equivalent of sharpened sticks to beat them.

So you can fucking see out of it while inside, my dude

[Primed Regen]

[Primed Reflection]

Yeah but at least she has the booty/spoiler] for it.

You have a point.

>my op ability was countered waaahhh

[Primed Stretch]

what else he's got?

>rumblers are OP

please be fucking this or streamline

I can't tell if it's suppose to be a good thing or a bandaid.

>>>rumblers are OP
I laughed. I am convinced he is just a really dumb troll at this point.

Requesting Primed Disappointment.

Considering uninstalling over this... fucking DE is so out of touch with their player base it's not even fucking funny anymore. Primes are now used to insult the players instead of being used to close gaps in shit stats.

Fucking hell DE

my sentinel doesn't even die and i don't even use carrier

Neither, it's shit

Sentinels are useless without Regen and Vacuum so having it come back a couple more times is okay

I was talkin about snow globe dum dum

See you in a few days

As someone that was never really into melee weapons (I got Broken War for melee-only sorties as Excal mod carrier), how do I mod Nikana Prime if I want to go to town with it? Would a full crit/combo stack build (Blood Rush, Drifting Contact, Body Count and so on) work for it? Tossing everything on it leaves no space at all for base damage mods outside Pressure Point.

He hasn't even arrived yet.

I'm not expecting Primed Blunderbuss or something awesome but we don't even know it's that yet either.

>primed regen revives 3 times instead of once
>regen doesn't even proc spare parts
>even if it did, spare parts only procs once per mission
Fuck, I just want spare parts to be viable, is that too much to ask?

>this is terrible and you should feel insulted
>this is also necessary equipment and you should get it
warframe, everybody.