Why do people cuck themselves by buying an underpowered shitbox for $26,000?

Why do people cuck themselves by buying an underpowered shitbox for $26,000?

>I posted it again XD

Nobodys buying into your faggotry alphonse

>buying

I think you mean financing.

believe it or not, there are more factors that go into the $26k price point than just HP

>tfw I'm going to buy a used FRS for half the price of a new one and I'm going to enjoy it for many years and there's nothing you shitposters can do about it

Good on you for buying it used. I just don't see the appeal of spending that much for a new FRS/BRZ/86.

i'm waiting till '13 brz's drop to 13-14k (probably 1 more year), I'll have enough money saved for some sick mawds by then too

good choice

>Why do people cuck themselves by buying an underpowered shitbox for $26,000?
>Cuck themselves

You can't cuckold yourself m8, cuckoldry implies an unawareness to the fact you are being disadvantaged and humiliated. If you know the facts to a situation and chose to go along with a disadvantageous choice you are merely debasing yourself which is not a humiliating show of cuckoldry but rather proof of the post enlightenment free society we live in where a man has the right to forge his own destiny.

I have the power of choice for me, my wife, and her children. My choice is mine as a free man, not the church, not the "community", and not the State, unbarred by the silly ideals of "manhood" or "morality".

>pretty good looks
>low to the ground
>light

basically this or a miata are the only competitors for a rwd 2 door car. However, the miata is better in most every way. I'm sure Veeky Forums will love the toyobaru twins when they drop down to under $10k used or so.

How hard is to turbo the FA20 and get some real power?

Why would you spend a few extra grand to turbo a car that should've came with that option from the factory?

Frankly I have an absolute disdain for Scion, because too many poorfags (specifically Mexicans) try too hard in their TCs.

by my calculations you need around $15k to turn a brz into a great car - home brewed brz sti if you will

$6-8k for reliable f/i
rest into supporting mods/unexpected expenses

That's exactly my point. People who already own BRZs need a way to uncuck their car.

Fucking hell m8. Might as well just get an STi at that point.

>GT86+Turbokit= $30,000~33,000
>STi= $45,000

it's not a bad bargain if you get your used 86 at below $15,000

and it'll definitely be faster than a wrx sti when you're done with it

The 86 is 700lbs lighter, faster and can drift.

I get 60 miles to the gallon, what do you guys get with your little kiddie ST200's

Aren't you the same guy who posted the pro-86 thread?

>60 mpg
cute

:)

No? Lmao

The new honda accord hybrid is like this and it gets half of what the insight makes.

yep, cars are much fatter now

Because it's brand new and hasn't been crashed ten times already like a 240sx.

Cause then nobody can buy it used.

Because they cannot understand that an e46 is much much better than this ugly piece of shit.

These are pretty cheap modded in aus at least but I'm not into the Subi engine in a Toyota body it just doesn't feel right

>my wife and her children

>her children

Wew fucking lad