January 14 (Saturday): Void Shiki
January 15 (Sunday): Iskandar

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- [YouTube] Fate Grand Order PV - Epic of Remnant Trailer (English Sub) (embed)
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
exhentai.org/g/1017571/7d79a2fc4e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for best girl

Ash-Greninja gacha when?

>Worst servant in the game getting a Rate-Up

lol

I put all the FGO stuff into one pastebin.

Registered an account on Pastebin so that I can edit stuff into it so it should be perpetually up to dat.

pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>[YouTube] Fate Grand Order PV - Epic of Remnant Trailer (English Sub) (embed)

Nice

>special snowflake memefrog
never hopefully

Rad
thanks

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

exhentai.org/g/1017571/7d79a2fc4e/

Up to date even.

Beaten by a fucking Fire type.

Xth for Greninjafags eternally btfo'd and can never ever recover

Why does censor exist?

>- [YouTube] Fate Grand Order PV - Epic of Remnant Trailer (English Sub) (embed)
redman.tiff

Wonder if it causes charm in lore

He had kids, Arjuna shot the arms off of one of them before beheading him while laughing his ass off in myths.

Mind giving source for that pic

Thanks user.
Is the Agravain and Gareth thing the only note-worthy thing in Mo-sans convo's? she had alot of them.

Why is Arjuna such a dick?

Probably a 4star in the 5star Blaziken gacha.

Is Jeanne Alter the most popular character in doujins with Mashu, Raiko and Shuten ?

Scathach has way more than any of those except maybe Mashu

They both went around killing each other's kids over the course of the war in the Mahabarata. There were about a dozen guys out of millions left by the end of the war.

Off the top of my head

Artoria- The usual

Lily- "Daddy is younger than me!? (Logic error)"

Lancelot- "Adultering bastard! Throw rocks at him! Have Shakespeare write shit about him!"

Isn't that mostly because Ashwatthama went a little mad after his dad bit the dust and slaughtered all the Pandavas in a single night?

>Jeanne
>not Scat

Try bronze. Greninja can't even clear hands and can barely handle Rider Chameleon

Because unthinking brainless obedience to your gods was a virtue for the audience the Mahabharata was written for, and not the trait of a mindless idiot to be mocked and reviled as modern audiences perceive it.

Shakes gets along with Mo-san?

Guan yu 5* when lads?

Scat m8.

Yeah forgot Scat.

Do you think she is cute?

Can't find the source itself, but here's the blank image. Probably sauncenao it or something.
As far as I recall no it doesn't.

>Lancelot- "Adultering bastard! Throw rocks at him! Have Shakespeare write shit about him!"
You'd think they'd get along given their relationships with their families an their roles.

Either way this is some funny shit.
I wonder if she has a line with anyone outside of the Round table.

>beated a grass/dragon type with 4X resisted move

>can barely handle Rider Chameleon
Fuckin' rekt

>Lancelot- "Adultering bastard! Throw rocks at him! Have Shakespeare write shit about him!"

Kek

They were on the same team in Apo so that must count for something

>You'd think they'd get along
Mordred's fucked in the head and sort of a hypocrite. She tried to kill her dad and steal her kingdom but she never stopped idolizing and loving them. But Lancelot broke Arturia's heart and tore the country apart instead of usurping it. Mordred can't forgive that betrayal.

>make a post saying Medb can beat X
>instant (You)'s from triggered cuckposters and Anti-Medbfags
Huh, maybe the Medbfags were onto something all along. It's practically guaranteed (You)'s.

I think she's cute.

but she's a filthy whore I wouldn't touch with a fifty foot pole.

>Died to Blast Burn

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

But she is cute tho

short hair is by far the most fuckable

Cute baby bird!

What about Medb (Lily)?

Shakespeare was one of her allies in London.

What's with all this pokemonspeaks?

delete this

2 is the best, Medb is the cutest, anyone who disagrees is a dumb plebian

Objectively Best Order: 3 > 1 > 5 > 2 > 6 > 4
w-why

Some fag is trying to push that Ash-Greninja is a good Pokemon. Its not

I don't know, but these autistic manchildren need to fuck off to their containment board. moot made a board to contain the original ponyfags for a reason.

pokemon manchildren are the worst, just ignore them until they go back to their shithole.

How do the Japanese pronounce 型月?

>short hair Medb never
This is bullshit.

Would a medb lily even be medb at that point? her entire character is basically defined by what she is. lily would just be some random loli not that there's anything wrong with that

Musashi (True) when lads

Karna only really shot Abhimanyu's bowstring in half, and then in some versions gave him a sword because no one said he wasn't allowed to do that. He never directly killed Arjuna's kids. Arjuna sought out Vrishasena in vengeance for that because despite the killer being the son of one of the Kauravas, Bhima was the only one allowed to kill the Kaurava brothers.

Do you prefer the Quetz we got or this one?

>literally whosashi getting more than one variation

Would he be a *5 Lancelot or *5 Gawain?

>Both onee-san type characters
Kek Both are fine

Medb Lily would likely be Medb before she became Queen of Connacht. So still evil and manipulative. But younger.

5* Star Gawain.

Did you forget this was a Japanese game?

>strongest samurai
Fuck off American

Neither he'll be a better musashi

Its OK user, she wouldn't want us either. Anyone who would get jealous of her fucking someone else is out.

Okita with dragon trait.

BROSASHI WHEN LADS?

Both are good enough
>exiled after getting drunk and violated her sister
Everytime

He'll have Arthuria deck, NP included, but single target. That's why Musashi is a Buster gorilla.

Explain to me why i should not burn Medb if i will ever pull her off.

Hard mode: Without gameplay reasons.

Orion(true) when?

>he doesn't know based Musashi

HA

This is my wife
Say something nice about her

She's honestly cute.

Never burn a 5* unless it's your 6th copy.

Cute.

here

Ryoma soon

You burn her
I burn you
fucker

>those hands
Darius?

Exp hands

EXP hands

>medbfags

As a character she's fun, and you don't have to be a Medbfag or want to waifu her to see that. Shallow yes, but she's pretty entertaining as a villain. I like how unapologetic she is about it, she's not trying to become a nice person or anything, she's vindictive, unreasonable and sometimes outright mean, but she's the Queen so she can be. It's nice to see.

Aside from that, there is literally no reason to ever burn a 5* unless you are a massive whale. Even if you hate everything about her from design, character and whatever, at the very least just having a 5* is better than not having one, and if you decide to level her she might be useful or you may grow to like her a bit more (I didn't care for her at all before I rolled her, but her lore is pretty interesting to read). Chances are you aren't going to roll more than 20 of them, and there is literally nothing worthwhile in the rare mana prism shop.

>tfw my waifu will never be in FGO

>Cu didn't give a shit about Medb
This is wholly untrue. He respected her enough to treat her with the respect a ruler deserved, and in lore he was even going to take her daughter as his own in exchange for him not taking up arms against her army. They just didn't show him the same respect back (they being Alinin and Medb) and that deal fell through.

Just make a deal with her for her to steal any men for herself your other servants might like and you'll be immune to cucking.

I know that feel bro
Who is she?

Waver. Jeanne. Tamamo.

>Cu is a stalwart lolicon

I knew there was a reason I liked him

A bratty ojou-chan.

Nobu a CUTE.