PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-bossbannerhax (menuhax for 11.2) has been released.
-freeShop now has its own website. freeshop.pw
-Soundhax, the new most accessible entrypoint, has been released. soundhax.com
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released.
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v6.6/Luma3DSv6.6.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B A N N E D
E D I T I O N

I think my 3ds got stuck during fasthax it's been saying beginning attempt 0x0 since 20 minutes now.

Can i get out of it safely somehow?

Switch uses MicroSD as the extra storage, so that's a win for us at least.

third for shitendo

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD is not worth waiting for

Xth for Day 0 Switch CFW

Nutendo

This may be something I can google, but I feel like it'd just take me to a GBATemp thread somewhere anyway, so I might as well just ask you lot.

My 3DS is hacked. I have an AceKard 2i from back in the days of the DS. Is there anything I can do to make the AceKard play on the 3DS?

Freeshop is just kicking me back to the home screen after an error, any help?

anyone ?

Im have i bricked this shit?

FREESHOP IS DOWN
FUCKING PANIC

should just werk

Follow the troubleshoot section of the guide for DS fixing.
Otherwise your card is too old and needs the Launcher.

I have a leftover 32GB card.
Now that my Wii U is hacked with haxchi, what can I do with it?

I hax all systems I wanted

who cares about switch/ps4

>tfw dead general because everyone managed to hack their systems already

homebrew menu is just yellow and says ropbin is ready what happened?

Is there a way to download all Nintendo Badge Arcade bages for CFW?

I AM! But seriously, I downloaded one thing worked then the next one kicked me out.

I didnt i got stuck in fasthax and nobody can help

Yes. Mega link was posted in a thread from within the last 24 hours.

restart, it just hangs sometimes.

MAYBE IF WE SCREAM LOUD ENOUGH THEY'LL REMOVE THE ONLINE PAID SERVICES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sucks to be you, amirite?

>Hold select when you turn it on. OR just drag and drop the luma payload onto the sd card.

Luma overwrites any other past CFW?
Yeah... I guess I'll have to wait until next week when she can bring her stuff over and I can do the former part and test out what she actually has. See you guys there then.

So I have to buy a DS virtual console game to hack my Wii U?

:^)

I'm gonna laugh if it uses emunand instead of a9lh.
Maybe even rxtools.

I would help you but I have no idea since I lucked out and it worked first time
Get luckier senpai

You don't have to. It's more convenient to though.

So can I play vita games yet past 3.60.

I just took a risk and restarted the device like 5 times it works now

Is there no other way to install the homebrew channel?

No

I downloaded the things posted in the thread, but where do I put the stuff on my SD card?

the vita still needs a cfw.
Also do we have a one source for vita games yet.

Is Luma still down? Updater tells me there's a new hourly but I'm getting a 404 for this:
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v6.6/Luma3DSv6.6.7z

meant to reply to

If I install CFW on 11.2 can I still access the e shop or will I have to use the free shop?
Could I still play online multiplayer?

>Taihen isn't CFW
getting real tired of this meme

There's a mai dump torrent out there with 100s of games, has every Vita game ever worth playing except for super niche Japan only games.

You need CFW to /install/ it. You can just run it with the browser though.

Why cant I play ggen genesis yet then. it better be ready for srw 4. that 160 or more fucking dollars for TWO games.

Like where please.

It's a cia. Do what you want with it.

>Being CFW means it must support
user fails to remember 9.5 N3DS emunand
Or PS3 CFW before lv0 keys
Or basically any CFW ever

Google it nigger, it's on Reddit and piracy sites.

Would the new vitashell offer any benefits if I was connecting my pstv to the computer through the network connection? Wouldn't that only work on direct usb? Can I connect the pstv to computer with a direct usb?

Maybe I'm spoiled by the goddess of cfw called psp.
Man why couldnt vita be like that.
and when we get a real good cfw will we be able to transfer games via usb.

*it must support latest firmware

Any homebrew to stream Vita to pc monitor like that 3DS application?

In that case could I install Mocha CFW first and then install Homebrew channel from there to have it on the system menu?

Newest Vitashell lets you transfer games via USB.
You always could with QCMA anyway though

does it have all the eng versions?

You can still access the eshop. You can also update the firmware whenever the 3ds gets a new firmware update.

That came out just a few days ago faggot

wait are you serious.
fucking finally. gonna try it out.
what version is it I got version v0.95. sadly im having problems with firezilla so this is a godsend.

It doesn't have every single Vita game ever released but it's a huge list, so look through it and see if it gots what you need.

let's hope

Well no because you need the HBL/coldboot to boot into Mocha. Coldboot haxchi puts you into CFW right away anyway but that needs a DS game.
Just use the browser if you want to pleb it.

Well i was very nervous, but after 3 hours of playing around in the guide I finally bricked my 3ds. Thanks /hbg/. Gonna play some rom hacks.

is is possible to install & play wii vc on HaxchiFW? or do you need Mocha to do with without bricking the whole thing?

>I finally bricked
w-what

only problem is im gonna need to use something like FZ to transfer the updated ver fuck ill try someone elses pc. or does it update along side henkaku now

It probably does though, she mainly plays DS games on that, so it was hacked a loooong time ago. The dude isn't that tech savy from what I know, probably just followed a youtube guide. Not that I'm much better, but at least I know where to look and ask.

Managed to talk to her, we'll probably be getting a new sd card and just transfering my stuff over to hers.

Silly question: Will using the info from my 3ds interfere in anything, since there will be two simultaneous 3ds with the same data?

1- How do I transfer saves from card to another. Is it as simple as a drag & drop?

2- When copying/pasting my stuff to a new correctly formatted sd card, will stuff like my installed .cias like FreeShop be transfered as well, and working?

Any CFW should werk.

So is the flow close to cracking past 3.60? who is working on it?

Is there a way to hack in all the official Arcade Badges?

Yiffag is trying to crack F00D which should potentially let us go past 3.60.

>theflow doing anything difficult
lol

When it's ready it will be ready. There's no ETA on these things as they take time. Flow, Yif, and other people are still working on the Vita but finding a exploit for 3.61+ is tough and we probably won't see anything for a long time similar to when PS3 was in its early CFW stages. Couldn't play 3.60 games on 3.55 for months to 2 years until people figured out how to decrypt and spoof the eboots.

How to overclock pstv?

Give it amphetamines.

Better Amphetimine Plugin
Press start+select while in-game and adjust

Whats up with freeshop?

Nintendo pulled the plug on it just like they removed the Wii U website

If I get The Switch will I become a girl?

HELP

I wish

Absolutely nothing is wrong, I'm using it right now

If only.

how big are 3ds games? would 32gb be enough?

Thanks. Is there a guide for installing it? Where do I put the amphetamine.suprx?

On the newest release I just see
>To install the new config put amphetamin_config.txt into ux0:/plugins

you need 512gb to hold 10 games

well he did just do one thing that was fucking really important, being able to transfer directly which is amazing for me.
and I noticed vita shell just updates thank god.
so do I just plug it in and it picks it up?

woah that's too big. why is that?

kys retards

does anyone have Luma3DSv6.6.7z ?

more than enough. I'm still struggling to get mine even half full.

because you can't even use google

Is aurora still compromised ?

play it safe and use cakes for now

>cakes
You've got better chances of not bricking by using the compromised code

last thread, Ctrl + f for Luma 6.6

also pls respond

lol

Should I update freeShop to the new, non-github version? Still on 2.1.3, I think.

no reason to

why not?

can i delete the files9 folder from the sd card or do i need to keep it?