Hey guys

Hey guys,
Did you know that Toyota isn't reliable?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/plurals.htm
google.com/amp/www.autoblog.com/amp/2013/06/21/million-miles-family-truck-7-years/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

um wot

um wot

Yeah guys. Didnt you know?
This guy said so!

No new car is reliable. Buying a new car is for fags that can't fix their old reliable car.
BMW was really cutting edge at that shit though.
Have fun living in some kind of passive aggressive denial about that , OP

>Recommending a Cressida over any other Toyota that isn't a FWD Celica

I regret my Cressida every fucking day of my life.

You regret 7mge huh, user.

I guess you mr2 fags are hyper sensitive cause you must get picked on pretty heavily around here.....it's ok, I understand.
I said I think the car looks cool.... if that's not good enough for you then I don't know what else I can do to help you fags out....I don't want to be an enabler cause that's not healthy either.

Had two Camries that both had catastrophic engine failure, one at 106k and another at 140k

That's what happens when you go 15k miles between oil changes and treat your car like shit

You wouldn't happen to have a high melanin content in your skin, would you?

nope, around 7k between oil changes

>camries
>expecting someone who can't spell to maintain a vehicle.

I suppose you spell the plural of Prius as "Prius's" and not "Prii" or "Priuses"?

Holy fuck you're stupid...

Look, I know you dropped out of high school but it's customary for the plural form of nouns ending in "y" to be modified to "ies"

Not in this case
Your a terrible troll

It's a Camry. Plural form, Camries. Much cleaner than Camrys or Camry's.

Christ user, it's not like the Camry is a model you need to venerate like it's a real person.

Their pre-2005 trucks are f. great tho (minus the rust issue)

Your in full on parinoid schizo mode now huh, mr2 fag.
Now Anyone who makes a comment is your enemy... lol.

>drive 7m poopra

No, I didn't know OP

He didn't though.

He said the AW11 does poorly in a crash which is true, and that Toyota is a shit company. If you're going to be this assblasted about it at least complain about something he actually said.

>Grammar doesn't apply to car model names

>Prii

I had a good chuckle last night thinking about that.

I'm not a huge mr2 fan..... theyblook cool, but Toyota isn't shit..... they have had some not so great products and they market to demographics that piss memoff like Prius bites and Camry drivers, but they used to make really cool cars. Yes rust isn't their friend, so you can't have one of you live on the east coast or near salt water.
Rust isn't any cars friend though and all cars on the east coast rust out weather it be a GM or some Eurocrap.

>name is Geoffrey
>plural is geoffreies
No

Geoffri

>7k between oil changes

Seriously? And you blame the car? LMAO

It is Geoffries.
Goddamn, nigger get it through your head. It doesn't matter if it's a proper noun.

It was synthetic oil though.

And what about the maintenance cycle, did you follow it and get the service done when it was needed?

You know hes going to lie and say he did everything by the book.

>It doesn't matter if it's a proper noun.
It does though. You've been to school, right? Proper nouns ending in a consonant and Y aren't change to "ies", you only add S.

grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/plurals.htm

For nouns, yes. For proper nouns like "Camry", no.

There's one common denominator here, and it's not the cars.

Hey guys, did you know that American cars are really good?

Yep, I've never owned a Toyota but I know how good they are from family members ownership and friends and their experiences
>muh anecdotal evidence
Word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertisement and if enough people come to the same conclusion about a car, it's highly probably that their conclusion correct

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this garbage thread

I've always shit on Toyota, but since I got my Scion xA i've been considering getting another toyota in the future. Dat bulletproof engine and 40mpg tho.

>but you look like a fag.
I know.

>See some fag fly by in a Scion XD, lowered on Volk TE37s
>Who the fuck would spend money on a box on wheels
>See a bumper sticker on the car, all it says is toaster
>You're alright, guy

Or for people who aren't poor like you.

Ex Cressida owner here it was the worst car I had ever owned so I got 4 of them and put a million miles on them combined between the senpai then we sent them all to the crusher a decade ago.

Good times but the engine is a horrible 80s nightmare and blows more heads than a gay gasket gronk

You look like a cuck on wheels.

I dont know my 30 sum year old beat up toyota is pretty reliable

foundthepoorfag.jpg

>Buy Lexus
>Bimmer friends laugh at me
>Bimmer friends in shop once a month, losing thousands a year on repairs alone
>Not even a check engine light in 2 years, just oil/gas/tires.
>Friend has Camry with 283k miles
>Guy I work with has a 4Runner with 267k miles

Who let this douche out of the bag? Either he just wanted to stir the pot, or he bought an American car and gets mad that it breaks down 3x as often as a Toyota/Honda.

>worst car ever
>so bought more of them
>they lasted long time
>piles of shit
Wtf am i reading?

These are the people that ruin the image of beemerfags. Fuck them.

Most of those miles where with a bhg and tonnes of other issues cars on their 2nd motor swapped in that kinda thing

There's no image left to ruin.

But the headgasket fix is easy.
And why buy 4 of them when they didnt like the first?
And why complain about a vehicle that traveled 250k miles.
Sounds like a good car

Probably never turned a wrench on them and got pissed when the shop told them what the bill was

Reminder Toyota has never won Le Mans.

but they have won wrc a many times

Who /1MZFE/ engine here?

Literally nothing wrong with a FWD Celica.

This.
My mk3 NA poopra with the exact same 7mge engine has never had a single issue after preemptively doing a headgasket job BEFORE anything blew. It's been bulletproof at the correct torque spec. Just burns a bit of oil because its almost 30 fucking years old.
Just hit 200,000 km's, still runs like a top.

t. 17 year old

t. 14 year old

this, it's a reliable daily that happens to have two doors.

Anyone who thinks it's rasekar is a moron.

I had an 89 camry throw a rod at around 180k miles or so. 3s-fe.

>Toyota ist reliable
Try saying that to a Tundra that reached 1 million miles with the original engine. You can't because your burgerfat car can even survive 250k miles.

Are you one of those normies that calls someone a troll if you disagree with him/her.

that's just heartbreaking man..

This is some /g/ tier autism

google.com/amp/www.autoblog.com/amp/2013/06/21/million-miles-family-truck-7-years/?client=safari

Chevy Silverado reaches 1.2 million miles.

On a Diesel, but try looking for GAS ONLY truck.

Kek my aw11 blew a head gasket this year and it's at +300,000 miles on the clock. The head and block have no signs of warping. But one user did have a point about the crash rating on it and that's that it sucks chars have head first and you're fucked but then again almost all mid engined cars from that era sucked ass I mean look at what happened to Paul walker kek

>Look what happened to Paul Walker
Pls tell me you're being retarded on purpose

>my toyota only made it 300k miles
What a pile of shit.
Who would ever buy such a terrible car?

>defective head gaskets on each generation for decades
>class-action oil burning
>defective basic parts (valve springs, piston rings, ECU, injectors)
>heads warping so bad it strips head bolts from the block
>sludge
>spends billions to hide their problems and shortcomings
>defective airbags from TWO suppliers (a design specification problem from Toyota)
And that's the tip of the iceberg, as I post this there is a brand new Toyota recall right now. Toyota is solidly THE SINGLE MOST OVERRATED AND OVER-ESTEEMED brand of automobile, hands down.