World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

The Clemson, because you want a knife in both hands.

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb (Kuma) (Khorosho) (Nanodesu) (Poi) (Lady) (BurningLove)

>5.16 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0516/

>0.6.0 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-060-key-feature/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill restructuring+XP caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ak36oGXq8cTaZdv9_i5R-6P407suCshYvErkUVT3E_s/edit#gid=1917108882

>New Year Medals + Missions
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/108298-christmas-hidden-achievements/

>Christmas Luckboxes (Chance for premiums or show love for your favourite /wowsg/ until Jan 18)
santa.worldofwarships.com/en/#/
santa.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Graf Spee and Tier 6 camo+ship missions
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favourite /wowsg/!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista FULL
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare FUYeah right
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121 FULL

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/01/13/long-wows-qa-13th-january-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 threads 14 secs apart.

Bravery notwithstanding, most of them got sunk with no BB's sunk in the process. People wana play BB's because, ostensibly, from a *gameplay* standpoint, this is a game about naval gunnery and they are the ultimate example of naval gunnery. Leme put this another way, this is a game made for Line Officers circa 1935, and if you were a Line Officer in 1935, Battleships were the cream of the crop, DD's were where careers went to die, and CV's were that newfangled thingambob that MIGHT be useful one day but need to prove themselves.

That all said, I want CV's to be back up to being feared and great in game, but I think they need a better counterpoint to dealing with them. Less 1 click die on opponents and something less than just being the last ship alive at the end of a match.

It never gets better.

Taffy 3 did score a couple of cruiser kills, but still at the cost of a few DDs.

1. 2. 3. B the MF OUT. DD's eat a dick.

xth for the cutest /wowsg/s

WG to IJN DD players: GIT GUD

How many people in /wowsg/ actually plays IJN DDs?

2/3 DD's sunk, with the last destroyer damaged so badly she sat out the remainder of the war, 1/4 DE's sunk, with 2/4 damaged so badly they sat out the war. No BB kills. If a stronger argument against the DD vs. BB argument can be made, I don't know what will. They wana buff CV's to be the bane of BB's, fine by me, that makes sense since that's WHAT they were for, but these invisible little shits don't make sense.

Me.

stopped once they added the """"""""""gunbote line""""""""""""

Reminder to team kill Mosh for being an autistic child and an attention whore.

You too, can make /wowsg/ great again!

I just bought Akatsuki for fun

Had 100k dmg loss last night.

Like half of those faggy anime posters do. Because they jerked off to one of those drawing they think it's a crime when the ship it was 'based' on sucks it's like a personal assault.

Did I make you angry or something user?

I do

I play them as gunbotes. On the torpbote line.

But there is no torpedo boat line kek.

>Q: Why has Akatsuki been placed in the “normal’ tree while how she handles would make her a better fit behind the Akizuki, yet Shiratsuyu, that has a better torp potential is behind the Akizuki in the side tree?

A: There are no normal and not normal lines. And no gunboat / torpedoboat branches. Both branches have torpedo AND gun potential.

No, you're insufferable and nobody likes you.

>attention whores
>insufferable
>severely autistic
>bad player
>egoistical
>newfag
>throws a tantrum when someone else makes the general on a fucking ANONYMOUS website

Why do you come here?

Gunboat Minekaze was pretty fun before the line split.

Going off statskun's info, only 4 /wowsg/s have enough games in the Shimakaze to be counted in that, she's one of the least played T10s here.
Going down the list the IJN DDs seem to be one of the consistently least played lines overall.

>Gunboat Minekaze
why in the fuck

You just described most of the people in this general.

Hey, some of them aren't new here though.

Also, reposting the AP Q/A:

thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/01/13/long-wows-qa-13th-january-2017/

Read, cry, and kys DDouches. Also USN CA retiering thank christ, and a Dev admitting we can't watch Dasha's videos and pay attention to what's going on at the same time.

It's fine, except for the disgustingly low damage per shell hit.

Why not? It's hilarious when the other DD in the cap doesn't expect you to knife fight from the start.

Even more hilarious when he gets Detonated.

Just a quick post to remind you guys that Nelson is the ugliest battleship ever.

Name somebody other than Mosh who announces creating the thread, avatarfags, throws a tantrum when somebody else creates the thread, ERPs, is a furry, has an ego, writes "guides" on how to play ships, theorycrafts.

>USN CA retiering

How will they go about doing this? Worcester when?

>and a Dev admitting we can't watch Dasha's videos and pay attention to what's going on at the same time

Jokes on him, I can do both :^)

>trying to trigger mako into shitposting up the thread again

>it's fine except it's not

??????????????? Gunboting in in minekaze is totally retarded. The guns doing fucking nothing and give away your position. There's no benefit to it other than to defend yourself from close encounters with enemy DDs.

>>severely autistic

I'm gona bite this bullet, since I have never understood this insult. I get autistic kids are annoying but how do you figure someone is autistic based on what they said on a website, moreover why is it an insult in the first place? It's like saying, "Look at these crane neck motherfuckers here" or "You can't aim straight because you've got scoliosis as fuck."

There's a whole slew of other things you can be doing instead of getting angry at me, user
Besides
>anonymously shitposting about someone
I'm quaking in my boots.

Oh that's the thing.

We don't call Mosh autistic because he said something on a website. We call him autistic because of his actions and how he acts on a daily basis.

You have to be a special kind of nigger to come to Veeky Forums, force a name around yourself and announce "I'm creating the general" and then throw a tantrum when someone else does.

GayFag

The low hanging fruit is the Cleve getting moved up to 7-8 and (ideally) buffed accordingly, but they should also move the Pensacola down (duh) and the Baltimore too, since she's supposed (and originally WAY back before even the Closed Alpha) to be at 7 against the Moyoko.

Don't worry, you will be team killed by many people here, and you have only yourself to blame.

>There's a whole slew of other things you can be doing instead of getting angry at me
Says the guy sitting up late at night to create a general.

>Cleve getting moved up to 7-8 and (ideally) buffed accordingly
They didn't do anything to the Mogami, so I doubt they would for the Cleveland other than touching on the detection and firing range. They could even meme on it and not do anything to it.

Na but I see it posted alot and I legitimately don't get it (plsdontbully) why >autistic has gone to be the goto insult for someone that, as far as I see, is usually rendered at someone that's passionate about the game.

Also, read that Q/A, DD's BTFO.

>He can't look at a qts body and pay attention to the words she is saying

Multitasking must be hard for you son

Oh look another newfag who came to Veeky Forums and gets triggered by the word "autism".

Fuck off.

It's in the spirit of Matimi0's "Terrible Weapon Challenge"

It's fun in and of itself. Though I use it more to steer them into my torps. Their lower rate of fire is a good way to mask a torp launch without them noticing.

Well if they put her up at T8, meaning she see's Zao's DM's, and Moskva's, and didn't at least buff her range (or make her have DD levels of stealth) she goes from great CL, to middling CL (currently) to throw away on Baltimore levels.

>not refuting anything in the post
>not even denying it

Did your handler leave you alone at the computer again? :(

i have fujin and izokase in expectative to the line split.

as soon as it happened on the real server i NOPE'd real hard and accepted my losses on fujin

Well they can just buff her AA and call it a day amiright?

>WG's face when

Half of them were just insults user, how can I refute >insufferable and >ego(t)istical

I mean the fujin/kam are still as good as they used to be. No reason to stop playing them. They can still seal club with the best of them.

I don't *think* that's what they'd do. They already tried that on the Baltimore to no result. She's still the least played, and worse preforming CA at Tier 9. They buffed her AA a year or so ago and it did literally nothing since CV's stopped being a thing. And even if they were still a thing, I doubt it would make a difference since most CV's, by T9, aren't gona fly any planes over a USN CA in the first place.

>nelson

But the youtubers are saying the Baltimore is strong! Can't be buffing something that strong. :^)

first dd line i played.

Why don't you explain to us why you're a furry, a namefag, roleplayer, always creating and announcing the generals ("Me, Mosh, made this thread") on an anonymous imageboard.

Let's see if you can do that.

>Trying to summon Mako

IKR. Too bad too. She was one of the best designed heavy cruisers of the war and she just doesn't get her due in the game because of design choices. If they gave her IJN quality HE or the tanky levels of HP that something as heavy as her should have she'd probably be okay, but as it stands she's a brittle, low damaging CA with radar as her sole interesting feature.

>EU hour
>more namefag drama

Take it to your own server community please.

They're shit posting there and here
It's like some kinda multi-media shitposting

Im going to do it until i summon the faggot

is there ever not drama about some 'personalities' in the thread?
if it's not some yuropoor stuff then it's something about who NA players div with or which SEA players are shitposting

>Mosh is unable to refute or deny everything said at him

Get a bounty on his head and I'll tk him.

>no drama ever comes from RU

RU confirmed for best server

nigga it's like 4am in aboland
dude's probably passed out in a gutter somewhere

>X is unable to refute or deny everything said at him
You could say that about pretty much any relatively well know /wowsg/, if only because of how many different things some of them get accused of. The only difference here is that they're not usually dumb enough to reply because they know it's just someone trying to get a rise out of them.

I have all day, user.

Accuses?

Mosh himself throws out tantrums when someone else makes the thread, what the fuck are you talking about?

All the drama comes from RU because they're the fags who don't know how to play the game despite being the only server the devs listen to. They're the ones thinking 0.6.0.0 is a BB nerf across the board.

I miss the Hotelposter.

He wasn't obnoxious like these Unryuu and Mosh posters.

I like unryuuposter

I don't care about him, but if you think that everything that people don't go out of their way to refute is true then you must be some kind of moron.

Unryuu poster is a cool guy what the fuck's your problem

The Mosh poster is Mosh.

>"Making the thread tehehehe!" - Mosh
>Spams the thread even though someone already made it before him
>Throws a tantrum unless people abandons the first thread and joins his
>avatarfags

>Hotelposter is gone
we live in dark times

おはようございます

>chasing a Currywurst in my takao through a cyclone
>finally reaching him I angle
>he takes away half of my HP just with the back guns

Out fucking skilled.

How big is your folder, /wowsg/?

So will 0.6.0 hit sometime next week?

Probably a few weeks.

not if assholes keep complaining about a great new skill

Good, still need to grind some captain points

>t. ichase

>tfw you realize you could do the convoy missions and have them done before the they end if you autism grind it

>They already tried that on the Baltimore to no result
They can do it again by giving them 3" AA refit (IIRC made during Korea War) and call it a day.

do you the same "earn a certain amount of credits" 3 times and wow you've unlocked a ship!

It only gives the player the sector that your in, not your exact location like say how arty players in AW can see exactly where the enemy arty is after they fire.

>Play Missouri
>Even on a lose I was able to keep 500+ credits

If kind of felt like cheating tbqh

And it would still nto matter, because the CV still simply avoids the AA.

Or maybe it's a t10 CV and he just doesn't give a fuck, flies in and deletes whatever he wants to delete anyway.

But wouldn't animation of direction jump between sectors when ship moves from one to another?
AFAIK right now it is smooth not jumpy

it gives you a rather precise bearing. It's death to all torp DDs, and all DDs that rely on stealth.

It's displayed a sa rough bearing in your HUD, and fluctuates a bit.

But if you're not completely retarded, you can use it together with the bearing indicator you should have on your minimap to tell exactly where the target is.

it has a ~22.5 degree of lenience

imagine a clock with 16 hours. its like saying ship sighter at 14h. its not that accurate to shoot at them, but with a 10km+ range, i do agree it should end stealthtorp

Think of all the invisa kills to be had on baDDies :^)

RPF really needs some adjustment.

>only works on ships previously spotted
>is a actual skill with CD
>range varies on ship using it, no more that 15km on BBs
>it works on ships doing specific things like spotting for their allies

>starting up a fresh line in Battleships
Fucking kill me.

Which line?

Not royal navy because nelson is ugly

Just finished my first game with the Nassau, hoping to work my way to the Gneisenau

No argument there

So which line?

German?
US?
Japs?