Hotdog exhaust noise

So I am thinking of welding a hotdog exhaust on to my 93' Pulsar. It has a stock muffler. Will it be too loud if I replace the muffler with the Hotdog or should I weld it on behind the Muffler, which may be too quiet.

Need answers guys!

inb4 get a real car u rice pussy lmao

>he thinks this is called a "hot dog" exhaust

When will Normie's stop trying to get into cars?

Holy
Kek
Hot
Dog
Exhaust

I live in Australia. Thats what we call them here

this is maximum stupids

Come back when you have your "full license" Australian koala cuckbear

Yoh have to replace the muffler with it for it to have any effect.

Americans call this a glass pack. Canadians call them cherry bombs or blue bottles I believe.

>the more you know

>Australian
>Made fun of on internet
:(

It's going to be fucking loud. It's essientally a straight pipe.

Cheers for helping mate. Will it be really obnoxiously loud or just your average loud?

I have seen it on videos where they compare it too straight pipes and it didn't seem nearly as loud. Plus my exhaust is only 1.75 inch so I doubt it will be anything too bad. Just want some "friendly" help before I go and waste my time welding :)

It's going to be pretty loud m8. Like buddy said earlier it's pretty much just a straight pipe just they typically resonate a bit more and cut the volume a bit.

get a real car u rice pussy lmao

it's not just a straight pipe you dope
it has fiberglass packing and baffling

I've used one on a rwd 4cyl car and a v8 rwd car. All they really do is take out some of the really high pitched noise. Other than that shits still really loud

I have one on my v6 f-150. Doesn't fuck your air fuel ratio like no muffler and cuts off the shitty high end crackle.

>muffler fucking with your AFR
this is the dumbest thing I have read on Veeky Forums all month

If it fucked with the O2 sensor it very well could fuck with the AFR

>muffler fucking with the 02 sensor
what are you on about m8. the 02 sensor is at the front of the car near the manifold and the muffler is at the end. top kek

>what is backpressure
All I'm saying is that it COULD affect the o2 sensor.

back pressure in exhaust system is a boomer myth. its been debunked for years now. A muffler wont affect your 02 sensor

Itt
>Tripfag trying to fit in with the community
>Tripfag fails

its called a wog cannon mate. it will sound like shit, However if you like the sound of shitboxes with wog cannons then better hurry up and do it

>Will it be too loud if I replace the muffler with the Hotdog

Depends on two major things.

WHERE will you drive it?
If you intend on parking in a parking garage a number of times, it will echo and roar in there very fierce. Will the attendant call police to come ticket such a car? If you drive with your GF or wifey to a restaurant, will that sound disturb the ambience at the restaurant? Will everyone give you dirty looks? Will the staff spit in your food?

I don't know about your australia, but here in the usa, it can be legal in your neighborhood. But if you drove into my HOA neighborhood, I can evict your car and you simply on the noise and even if you were invited as a guest by someone else, that will not let you into the neighborhood.

WHEN will you drive it?
If you drive in the evening and night time, many people do not appreciate that kind of noise. If you drive your car after 10PM, then you may annoy a lot of people. If you drive after midnight, you may get your car keyed.

Night time driving can get you cited for disturbing the peace. Some cities still enforce disturbing the peace laws for loud motorcycles and cars. My usa city does which is why there are zero cars or motorcycles that have a blat blat blat or REEEEeeeee sound. If the police hear those cars driving on any city road, they can pull it over. Because of the police, that's why people don't do a lot of publicly irritating mods like HID headlights, cherry bomb mufflers, or excessively bright running lights.

>can't tell the difference between a namefag and a tripfag
i don't even like wolfy but you are a full-blown retard, stop posting before you hurt yourself

ITT: newfag shitposting
(This is a trip)