strawpoll.me/12098643
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHROM IS....

Azura and Chrom are shit

Agreed.

A good lord in a shit game

Niles!Lucina

Gross.

Sadly this. Chrom is the only character I like in Awakening and he gets shafted for le ebin plegian man

youtube.com/watch?v=xh_ihGQizYc

How will Pierifags and Camillafags ever recover?

Where did Fates go so right with its characters where Awakening went so horribly wrong?

Fates was just as one note but Awakening characters were lacking in both design AND personality.

Characters like Stahl, Kellam, Cherche and Sumia just look really really generic. Fates character designs sorta pop.

>Camilla and Peri are irredeemably shit characters
>But le ebin meme not-loli is so AMAZING you guys! xD

Guess we found out who this faggot's waifu is pretty early on.

To be fair, Stahl's thing was being the only normal guy among an ocean of le ebin gimmicks.

Fates aren't all one-note. Nyx is among the better waifus, for one example:

Okay that's it, it's gotta happen. Ophelia fags are going TOO far last thread. DECIDE TODAY'S BLACK-ENING

strawpoll.me/12098474

After act 1 when Robin starts becoming centre spotlight as dragon anti-christ.

Good taste desu. Nyx doesn't get anywhere near the credit she deserves, and Camilla is overrated as fuck because DUDE BOOBS

Peri is a horrible person who is a psycho murder bitch whereas Nyx actually regrets killing people in her past and wants to be redeemed.

That's not fair, Sumia won the spare vote. You were supposed to skip her !

Wow that redpilled user really wasnt lying when he said Nyxfags never shitpost

Please don't give attention to Drill, if he keeps up staring at black dick all day long he could turn into a homo and we don't want that. Do it for him.

>that one vote for Chercheanon
What are the chances he voted for himself? I heard his love of Cherche is rivaled only by his love for sausage of african american descent.

>In-depth character analysis that arrives at a conclusion that hurts your feefees is shitposting

So are you a Camillacuck or a Pericuck?

FIRE EMBLEM WARRIORS ON TREEHOUSE STREAM

TWITCH TV NINTENDO

FIRE EMBLEM DIRECT NEXT WEEK

>this one triggered whiteboi
Did you ever think for a second that maybe, just maybe the guy making these edits is black?

Where do I petition IS to get Nyx in FE Warriors? She's earned that spot.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/819963941422059521

Fire Emblem Direct on the 18th

Uhhhhh uh oh

What did they show? I missed it? Also Fire Emblem is getting it's own direct next week?

>tfw my first day of work is on the 18th
God fucking damn it.

J U S T

>because DUDE BOOBS
Whoa there, hold on a second. Camilla is great because of her motherly personality AND her boobs. Not just the boobs, even though they are great.

I'm not even going to argue that she's a deep character but her personality is also part of the reason why she's so good.

>FE15 incoming

Oh shit

I wanna cuddle up with this snuggly tsun and watch the big Direct next week!

>Niggers being able to use a computer

Pfft.

>Fire Emblem Direct

So it's not just going to be about that Musou game?

well user we still have a big fucking mobile game we still know absolutely nothing about that is supposed to be on the way

We are going to GET him.

>mfw it's Switch garbage

She's a crazy bitch with shit supports. Get a load of this: youtube.com/watch?v=AF97hm3SqjI

Super Mario Run didn't need it's own direct. I'm guessing FE15 is here baby. FIRE EMBLEM 15 IS HERE BABY WE'RE BIG TIME NINTENDO IP NOW

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that.

>Super Mario Run didn't need its own direct

Counterpoint: Hyrule Warriors did. Therefore FE Warriors does, and it's not ridiculous to package FE mobile information with that and call it an FE Direct

>is Camilla mentally ill
>mentally ill
Hmmm. Where have we heard this sort of critique before? Could it be that ghast is SEETHING and SHOOK?

Hyrule Warriors got it's own Direct, so I imagine it might happen again for FE Warriors

Has he done a video on Beruka yet?

What are the chances we get the last Fates' DLC announced at the Direct?

Belkafag literally said he lure Camilla into the bathhouse and murder if she tried to get in between him and Belka. Ghast confirmed? Ghast confirmed.

100% my dude, get ready for it.

But..... when it comes..... you'll wish it never had.....

Sorry, insider info and I've said too much already. Can't say any more.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god i fucking hope can warriors and FE mobile really fill a whole direct?

Nah, that guy is trying too hard to overinterpret something into a terribly flat (lol character

We're gonna get HIM. Ghast fucked with Peri, /feg/s OFFICIAL mascot. He's going down.

What's the gameplan to kill Ghast bros?

Yeah, he might be spending more time on her than she's really worth, but he's just trying to give her a fair shake and see if there's any good in her. Not his fault Camilla is such a shit character.

Uhhhhh uh oh the localized DLC convos could STIR up some shit....

To be fair Camilla really is shit and mentally ill. Her bringing one of /feg/s worst shitposters here even makes her shitty on the meta side of things.

strawpoll.me/12098643

If you're talking about Florafags, I doubt anybody actually cares about what they think at all so they are free to bitch all they want.

You may only post your waifu if she's #SupportScience approved aka not shit

Still doesn't compare to Tharja and the shitposters she attracted.

>FE15
>FE Mobile
>#FE
>Fates DLC
>FE Warriors
>Remake

What's gonna happen, user?

Whatever happened to Raddnonymous?

As someone who loves the Musou series like one would love a child, I can say for certain that this game won't be trash.

As for the roster, I'd say every lord has a chance. My interpretation of the teaser is that the five swords used are the most iconic designs right now, excluding Ragnell and the Sword of Seals. Tyrfing, Durandal, Sieglinde, Light Sword, etc. don't really have definite designs at the moment, which is probably why they weren't shown. Maybe I'm just being hopeful, but I think Koei will utilize the cast to it's full potential.

That said, as with Berserk and Gundam, expect a LOT of your favorite characters to get reduced to NPC roles. Though, one could argue that with a potential cast as big as FE's, even being an NPC could be considered a great honor.

I just want Inigo, Owain, and Hinata to be playable

Being a horrible person doesn't mean she's a bad character, you don't have to like a character for them to be passable

I really love Hinata but him being in Musou is impossible, he's not even popular in Japan.

>Owain
Opinion invalidated. In a series with much more memorable and better myrms than le reddit meme man, I tell you : go fuck yourself. On behalf of the series and it's fans.

Is Azura really our only choice for playable dancer?

I feel like Olivia was popular, but not Cordy popular. So good enough for maybe a cameo but not enough to stand alongside what's likely to be a bunch of other prominent Lords.

What about the mysterious dancer in Conquest?

Peri is a horrible person that not only has no intentions of ever changing, but her horrible psycho behavior is played for laughs and she's never really held accountable for it.

Nyx had a dark past, but she just wants to atone for that and become a better person, and struggles with the curse that's put on her as repercussions for her actions. In a way, she's a little like Peri if only Peri wasn't so shit.

It'll start with a trailer for FE Musou
Then the Corrin Amiibo date announcement, both Male and Female versions available
Info about FE Mobile
A new line of Amiibo for FE Musou, including Chrom, Xander, and Ryoma
Interspersed throughout the direct will be character trailers for FE Musou
It'll end with the release dates for Musou and Mobile

Roughly 45 minutes long.

Azura is the only dancer who has at least some popularity and relevance

>implying we won't have Reyson going Fists of Fury on everyone
I mean, Agitha was in HW.

#2 most popular Awakening Male in Jp
Did well on the Fates poll
Can have an interesting moveset with dark attacks and sword skills
He'll get a slot, just watch

I really hate Awakening fags. They're already begging to eat up all the slots with their shitty characters and are willing to bunt off Navarre, Karel and fuck even Lon'qu for silly hand man.

>le reddit meme man

That's Gregor though

Azura is bad characterwise but as far as a musou moveset goes she has better gameplay potential than most

That's true, but Takumi and Oboro are, and Koei LOVES their 3-man teams.

Hinata might just end up as an NPC, but he has better chances than most.

They're going to start with FE Mobile and then the rest will just be going more in-depth about FE Warriors.

It's going to be sad seeing people's hopes crash when the direct ends without a FE15 trailer.

His support science isn't actually very good. Seems like when it comes down to it he just hates Camilla and Peri because they are flawed characters that aren't specifically endearing.

What are the chances that the royals AND their retainers are in? It hardly makes sense for Xander to be playable without Peri and Laslow.

People should know not to expect FE15. Mainline FE takes years to make and SHOULD take years, they need to learn their mistakes from Fates, it's just too soon.

is actually very realistic for expectations. We'll obviously get news for the musou and mobile, and we do have Corrin amiibos we know fuck all about, and new amiibo altogether is a safe gamble.

>It's not very good because he insulted my waifu

He spends over 20 minutes giving them a chance, dissecting the characters and putting forth mounds of evidence as to why he arrived at the conclusion that Camilla and Peri shit and this post is the best counter-argument you can muster? Wew lad.

Can't wait for him to cover the rest of the waifus so I can see you faggots cry more.

If the retainers aren't in the game to start with, expect Nippon Retainers and Gaijin Retainers DLC character packs to show up shortly after release.

I like Hana

Pls be merciful to my waifu

Because that's WAAAAAAAAAAY too much people. Also too many retainers have the same class as their lords. They'll probably just be costumes. Do you really think they'll give Fates alone 16 people PLUS their lords?

This is sorta plausible though.

His dissertation is very clearly biased to begin with though, and people like it because he's just saying what they want to hear.

Remember that Animal Crossing direct that was solely about amiibo support
Anyone getting their hopes up for more than Warriors and mobile stuff is begging to be disappointed

>nothing FE to look forward to but a shitty musou and a shitty japanese mobile game

Time for real FE fans to go to sleep until 15

Hell, they could even sell them by Royal. All of HW's character DLC packs added two each, save the Legends pack for Wii U version.

>real FE fans
>posts Shitlecia
You're just asking to get BLACKED.

He'll mention that she has a great character background and motivations, but that her supports are really samey. Charlotte is one of the few decent female characters in the game, you shouldn't worry too much.

Given how massively fucking popular Camilla is and her waifufaggots who love to scream "MUH CONCUBINE WARS", it's clear he doesn't give a fuck about saying what people want to hear. He's right about your shitfu, and you can't stand it. Like I said, I can't wait for him to cover more of them.

How does it hardly make sense? They're not fucking physically conjoined to him. Main characters only, get over it.

>a lord fighting without his retainers
>making sense
You know retainers exist to PROTECT their lord, right?

Why is /feg/ only active during shitposting hours

Yes, Camilla is so popular that she gets two whole youtube videos dedicated to shitting on her.

Nobody's even shitposting at the moment.

the fuck is FE:Warriors

a fighting game? no one wants that shit

Fire emblem games are once every 2-3 years. Them announcing it now isn't abnormal

I wish the full roster is announced really soon so everyone will stop arguing about who should be in and who shouldn't

>who's Drill a.k.a ProfessionalNiggerDongCockSucker

She's popular but she's also a shit character. Not hard to comprehend, amigo.

I could see a rerelease being in there. FE9 and FE10 seem like obvious choices considering Ike's popularity.

What if FE warriors has every FE character who ever existed. Would that make you happy?

What even makes Charlotte such an amazing character? She's probably one of the better females but she really isn't all that deep, largely because as you said, most of her supports are samey. We know that her family is poor and as a result she became obsessed with making gold, which she does send back to them, and that she thinks acting how men want will let her exploit them for it. We still don't know THAT much about her backstory otherwise and beyond those things we don't get much more around her.