youtu.be/93LFz_j5fQA?t=31
youtube.com/watch?v=Id96CPBNbLM
youtube.com/watch?v=-9ywYxeCdcc
youtube.com/watch?v=r3HdfzC7Shg
youtube.com/watch?v=N_D548QNx20
youtube.com/watch?v=R6xaY64GNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many "PVP" balance patches did this 3 get? I know for sure there was one when the Ashes dropped.

tfw there will never be a more fun area to invade in than sens

There were a bunch before the DLC dropped. Including shit to nerf 2kats and make great and ultra weapons actually semi-useful.

I wish the Dancer had an attack with her ass like this

post best souls trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5L8j-brgI

Or an attack like this: BBBBRRRRAAAPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=oX0CXWtnwqg

Yeah, that's how she would spit you back out

Should I summon him? He seems like he knows how to handle himself.

>dickwraith sword

No.

You can always use more disposable meatshield slaves. Then BC him right before killing yhorm. It's the right thing to do.

I generally agree with the rest of what you said, but they obviously want you to upgrade a large number of weapons early (or they just literally gave no part of this game any though at all) since the game so obviously expects you to at bare minimum upgrade two things (shield/second weapon/cast item + main weapon) and it also locks good weapons behind progress a lot more than DS1 did where you could get weapons of almost any type that can carry you through the whole game if you know where to look (which means that you'll upgrade stuff you don't really care about just to keep up because upgrading your weapon matters a lot more to your overall damage in a game where many fights are DPS races to take down multiple enemies before you get swarmed)

that last paragraph wasn't ment to be so long, it's just that with ds2 when you talk about one issue you end up talking about half a dozen other fucks that are either directly related to that first issue or make it even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=bWucS7d3uKw
>tfw Sully's second phase theme kicks in

>俺もいつかそんな風にでっかく熱くなりたいだよ

DS2 is a fantasy survival/horror RPG that got butchered and turned into a half-assed souls sequel that no one at From wanted to actually make.

>Every other weapon outside of those 7 gain more from strength, Sacred Oath, or infusion.
>infusion
Enjoy elemental defences.
>Sacred Oath
You need to get 50 fai so it won't run out AND THEN at least 20 ATT or 10 ATT and a ring slot for a buff that can be spite kited. I suppose if you're super MLG you can get 10 att and ring swap, then attune spell after every battle. And then you can't get flame weapon or flesh sweat for buffs that don't deflate your SM. 40 or even 50 dex is a much lesser investment, since bandit exists.
>Poison Manslayer and Warped Sword 4-hit spin causes instant poison with 1 attack.
Also spotted whip can riposte for instant poison. Still, poison infused estoc is a terrible weapon. And those two might not be able to proc depending on opponent's gear.
>just throw poison knives.
I really don't get people that get hit by throwing knives. Maybe if you outspace them, but you won't be able to build up poison like that.
>Ricard's Rapier will do auto-poison if you get most of the R2 hits.
Yes, and you don't even need to infuse it, just item buff. Still, even if you can hit with that attack, which is nigh impossible against passive opponent, it's broken. Last hit does not connect. Opponent can just roll through it, punish hitting him with backstab and use moss

>virtuesignaling on an anonymous imageboard

Nameless King's fight looks a lot better here.

>tfw one shoting people with my minmaxed WOG build

that's a big sword

They give you enough titanite so that if you upgrade an extra weapon you have to basically not upgrade one of your armor pieces. I think there's ~30 titanite shards in early game or so if you include Leningrast and Chloanne. 10 if you don't purchase any (keeping your SM low).

So until you get past the Old Iron King, you are restricted to only ~5 upgrades to +6. Then unlimited afterward.

what is virtuesingling? Some new tumblr word?

Understanding how to fight Yhorm correctly and finishing him solo is satisfying as fuck.
>that fucking second phase OST

Nameless King is the most epic boss fight in DS3. It's the only one you get to slay a fucking god and the arena is awesome. I've been sunbroing there with the dragonslayer swordspear for a while now and the fight never gets old.

It's two words and the retarded user you just quoted don't even know what it means.

>decide to do a strenght build
>get YGM
>pretty good in PVE due to stagger and pancake mode
>try some PVP
>get owned 9/10 times
>get mad and get a heavy longsword just to see if its better
>I'm now winning pretty much all the fights in fight clubs. Even against other YGM users or the dragonslayer axe.

Straight swords OP?

youtu.be/93LFz_j5fQA?t=31

What is this? I don't remember seeing it in the game.

Lindsay and Alex did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Id96CPBNbLM

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ywYxeCdcc
I still miss the mask

>not washing pole

lmao faggot git gud SCRUB xD

>Fighting Dragonslayer Armour for the first time since my first playthrough
Fuck, I forgot how good this fight is.

DS2 is a fantasy survival/horror RPG that got butchered and turned into a half-assed souls sequel that no one at From wanted to actually make.

>2 different people

oh boy a new meme is starting

Yhorm's is pretty good as a left-handed weapon with something like a straightsword on the right. By itself, it gets rekt like all other great weapons.

Yeah, the arena and phase 2 are almost a shame. The fight itself is the best in DS3.

I like the bridge and the increased risk of falling off as more railings are destroyed is cool, though I wish the big dumb fountain in the middle wasn't in the way. The Pilgrim Butterflies are just about bearable - it would be better if they only used the laser attack though instead of that annoying fire rain.

>invade someone
>they die on the other side of the map just as I spawn in
>YOU WERE INDICTED

y tho

It's good to indict everyone regardless of how they actually acted because it gives blues more activity.

Does anyone have a picture of Friede without the hood? She is QT as fuck, also one of the best bosses

>he has never made chaos weapons

the best or worst blacksmith, depending on who you ask

>even if you make frampt leave by siding with kaathe/attacking him, crestfallen will still complain about his stench and go hollow if you talk to him

That's a pretty powerful chair, isn't it?

Frampt returns whenever you're not there to rant about what a fucking asshole you are to anyone present.

anyone else not a fan of multi health bar boss battles?

its cheap shit

youtube.com/watch?v=r3HdfzC7Shg

If only because it's the only trailer that actually explains the appeal of dark souls instead of just showing wacky footage.

>I remembered the first time I died.
>Facing down my foe was to be expected, even inevitable
>Resurrected, my soul awoke and my battles were fought harder.
>Death became my friend.

souls games don't hold your hand because succeeding only matters when failure is easy.

I like it when it is just two. 3 bars or respawning bossing is too much.

Good song. Bad trailer.

it always comes back if and only if you kill emma early
like a reminder of your sins

Lmao 2 kat

>souls games don't hold your hand
*except when it comes to invasions

retoast

How do I make the most out of a Falchion in DS2? Should I dump all my levels in dex?

youtube.com/watch?v=N_D548QNx20

kek

this shit was so hype though when it came out you don't even know

youtube.com/watch?v=R6xaY64GNfs

This is my real pick

youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA
Tarkus for best NPC

Use a different curved sword.

Falchion's innate bleed means it gains less from infusion+buffing than other weapons, so the only worthwhile infusion is pure bleed. Except bleed is really weak. What that ends up doing is just giving you a weaker curved sword even when you put all your stats into dex.

If you want to maximize the moveset, use the scmitar buffed+infused, or Red Rust Sword with strength. Both have same movesets but superior stats. Scimitar has 20 less base AR but doesn't have a bleed penalty for buffing+infusing, RRS has higher AR and strength scaling.

If you want to maximize dex, use Warped Sword or a Katana.

Well, either infuse it with lightning and buff with flame weapon or robflynn it with 40 dex. Better yet, get 2 +10 falchions and switch between them depending on your opponent or mobs that you're fighting with.

This is believable.

*Red Rust scimitar

use dark buffed dark infused robflynn warped sword instead

>All that DS2 bait in the AoA trailer
>Amounted to absolutely nothing in the actual DLC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>DS2 bait
Such as?

Can you specify, I don't watch trailers.

is there any sort of hard mode to enable, where bosses have lots of hp and deal insane damage? or is that just sl1 run? sl1 run i think is just you getting one shot and weapons can still deal lots of damage, so it's not that

ds3

THAT EXPLAINS IT
THE CHAIR IS THE ONE THAT TELEPORTS YOU AND SPEAKS WHEN YOU KILL THE 3RD LoC
DARKEST DEEPEST LORE

CE yourself a calamity ring and NG+7

Does anyone else get pissed that in all the trailers say that Dark Souls is a "Bandai Namco" game, and just "developed" by From Software?

I think you can edit NG cycles with CE, but that also triggers invalid data message iirc.

Burn bonfire ascetics

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T

thanks memehacksucky

>Aldia's sig in friede's theme used for the trailer
>At the exact same time he says "Forlorn" with a capital F
>People thought Ariandel was going to be Aldia somehow because of this

hmm i've got a calamity ring, that could be interesting for ng+

I don't remember Old Demon King being this difficult last time, what the fuck

what the fuck?

You get to see all the remaining areas and bonfires in those areas at some point. Good if you happen to miss any somehow.

You need to meet Nashandra.

happens after you talk to the queen i think. see all the bonfires, so you can look for the ones you've missed

Troubles with Iron Keep? Slow and unfan area? Just get some ratsbane!

>There are people who summon for THE CHAMP

Is this WW2 concentration camp?

Summon any available NPC before a boss and send them back once you're in the fog. Each phantom gives 50% more hp to bosses, I believe they also deal a bit more damages.

>There are people who summon

>People Finger summon for Friede and then go "she was a mediocre boss worse than maria desu"

>enter dlc at sl 200
>hold dash entire area, skip literally everything
>kill only friede, miss gravetender entirely every other area
>"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS BULLSHIT 2 HOUR DLC"
>they spent 2 hours killing friede with summons

is this supposed to look cool

Majority of retards shitposting about DLC never even bothered to 100% it.
Taking all enemy encounters and finding everything took me solid 8 hours during first playthrough, not counting like 10 Friede attempts because i was a little underleveled for DLC.

>there are people who summon

>go to get moundmakers covenant
>hodrick gives me my homeward bone, to ensure I don't get trapped
>wonder if he'll give me another one if I go in the cage again
>go down to the pit twice like an absolute madman
>this time his dialogue changes to "I guess we really are the Dark Souls"

this is all the negative steam reviews. fucktards buy the dlc, only complete half of it then are retarded enough to write that it's "short". faggot you haven't even done everything in it, how can you possibly say it's short or not enough?

>tfw you invade a level 710 character who turns out to be terrible and get 800k souls

>Finish DLC
>Talk to friendly Corvian
>"Ah... I can hear it from here... the fire that will burn this world away... reducing it to nothing but Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel"
Fucking hell, Miyazaki, really?

>go down to the pit twice like an absolute madman

wow you are truly insane. i didn't even think of trying that in all my 3 playthroughs

I cleared everything in about 3 hours on my Pyro, never finished it on my first char. Rapport and CBV just rape everything. Feels like it has the same length with every other DLCs not counting TOH des.

>Gas and Lava
Pretty accurate recreation.

>warped sword

Holy fuck

This is so brokenly good

I keep getting told that arena range is the same as invasion range. How the fuck is that possible? How does it pick which players the host and which players the invader? There are people I can invade whom's invasion range I'm below. A level 6 can invade up to level 26, but a level 26 can't invade down to level 6. Does that mean they can meet in the arena? Does that mean they can't?

>mfw it's a water level and i went lightning build

Is the Heavy Crossbow worth farming for? The Arbalest looks like it's better in every way except for a bit more weight.