FCA RELIABILITY

Is FCA reliability truly as bad as people say or is it just a meme based on the past

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YaQCsrDfdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also is the difference in reliability from top to bottom really that large?

FIX

>survey maymayers will have issues accepting facts

IT
>UK index
Top pleb

>clearly having issues
x')

But I'm not a fiat

Nah, you're just fat.

It's a meme, when you see those graphics that show that FCA is beyond saving in matter of reliability you have to remind that a bluetooth failing is now considered a major problem

Makes sense people find it hard to let go if the past

>so fucking mad

UP

At least I'm not fat.

That just confirms that Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep and all that garbage are truly shit.

Now you don't only have statistics from the USA market but also from the UK that tell you how unreliable those pieces of shit are.

That only applies to JD Power, FCA shill.

>Ford
>good
Fake graph.

I guess it confirms Porsche is also shit because that's where they are on the graph. Right below Chrysler.

Either that or it just confirms all reliability indexes are useless shit since people will forever and always support the ones that best support their confirmation bias.

All reliability reports confirm that FCA is utter garbage you fucking imbecile.

That doesn't happen with Porsche.

Stay assblasted shill.

I;m not a shill, nor was i the person you're replying to. My point still stands and Fiat was actually rated unusually high in or at least above all the German manufacturers which goes back to what i was saying that i just don't bother with any reliability reports and would prefer to google actual issues.

>highly rated
>literally at the bottom where they had always live.

Considering there were 38 brands rated and it (fiat) came 15th that puts it in the middle.

>Ignores Chrysler and jeep

But yeah, lets ignore reliability reports like you said right? we all know FCA makes quality cars and, literally toyota tier hehehe.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YaQCsrDfdY

Read you're original post
>Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep

So part of FCA was rated higher than Benz, Audi, BMW and Porsche. I don't trust that reliability index or any really.

>But yeah, lets ignore reliability reports like you said right?
If you want to use it i don't give a shit. i was making an argument against all reports on any brand because i prefer to search issues myself. If i want to know the reliability of a GTR for example i'm going to try and search for known issues rather than just look at where nissan stands themselves.

>we all know FCA makes quality cars and, literally toyota tier hehehe.

No, just Grade-A Austismos who have a hard time following a discussion. I don't care about FCA.

You are the who should read my earlier posts when I mention that literally all reports point the fact that FCA cars are badly made, that doesn't happen with the Germans.

Also your argument that "the others are just bad as us" is fucking pathetic.

>I mention that literally all reports point the fact that FCA

Yes, you said all and that report rated Fiat at 15th which is why i don't trust it.

>"the others are just bad as us"
No i said that Graph rated a Manufacturer that is considered bad unusually high and others unusually low which i used as an argument against the report itself.

>that doesn't happen with the Germans.

BMW was rated below some Korean manufacturers on other reliability reports and a lot of people shitpost about Korean cars here saying they are not to be trusted.

>not trusting a fucking fact
Just because Chrysler has allegedly shit QC (like every other american automaker producing in the domestic market), doesn't mean Fiats are the same.

FCA make the most unreliable PoS in the world.

Bump

it's not a meme, their reliability is truly as bad as people say.

>Hey guys our cars break all the time and will last you 5 years at best until they fail inspection, but at least our parts are cheap, so all things considered our cars are actually the most reliable.
Check the TUV report if you want hard reliability facts.

2017 TUV report (2-3 year old cars): Fiat 500 8th worst car (same rank as Dacia Duster), Fiat Punto 5th worst car.
Followed only by Chevrolet Spark, Chevrolet Captiva, Kia Sorento, Kia Sportage.

>1.3 diesel fiat punto
>esse gajo thinks he can have an opinion

FCA is known for having sub par reliability and cheaping out a lot on materials. Even so, I still want a Chrysler 300 as a DD. Fuck if I know why. It's probably some Italian mind control voodoo.

>Bentley
>SUPER POOR
B-brittania rule the w-aves