/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Buy a Shotaro Edition

old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
{LINK REMOVED}

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F74GZ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=lzQZfO-Bc_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PC,
Bati Afterburner: 1.39.3
Bati T1: 1.05.043
Shotaro on T1: 1.06 something something, barely makes the 1.05
Haven't bothered using Drag or Shotaro on Afterburner yet, cause they both lack top speed.
>I've been beating/smoking etc. Batis in that race all the time with Shoterdo. That is because most people can't get a 1.07 (even in premiums)

Kill-on-sight list (updated):

>French/Brazilian/Russian/Chinese players
>Gang/Stoner/Military/Mafia/MC/Reddit crew players
>Beggars
>Squeakers
>Anyone who leaves their microphone on without speaking (produces static)
>Anyone wearing all-black operator gear and/or driving an all-black car
>Anyone wearing a Rebreather
>Anyone wearing a Doom mask (specifically black)
>Anyone wearing a Pogo/Skeletal mask (unironically)
>Anyone wearing a police uniform (unironically)
>Anyone resembling an urban hood/stoner
>Anyone wearing a fedora/pork-pie/top-hat
>Anyone bearing a face tattoo
>Anyone wearing contacts (red, black, white, etc.)
>Anyone driving an obscenely-colored car that does not fit any notable references
>Anyone driving a gold-plated/chrome-plated vehicle
>Anyone driving a Penetrator/Itali GTB/Futo/Blista Compact (those not officially approved by GTAG)
>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Zentorno (outside of races only)
>Anyone driving a Kuruma (armoured)
>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
>Anyone driving an Insurgent Pickup (2+ players only)
>Anyone driving a Turreted Limo (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Valkyrie (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Savage (low-flying only)
>Anyone operating a Hydra/Lazer (approach with caution once airborne)
>Anyone who uses pink/gold weapon skins
>Anyone who uses 'luxury' weapon skins (Regular Sniper Rifle, Advanced Rifle, SNS Pistol, and Pistol .50 exempt)
>Any non-friend and/or non-member with a red blip
>Any player associated with belligerent Organizations and/or Motorcycle Clubs
>Any player heading toward you in reverse
>Any group of players heading toward you in a convoy
>All players with marijuana-related names
>Anyone with a minimum of four X's in their name
>Anyone performing TT (heavily-populated public lobbies only)
>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is omitted from the list.

Someone redpill me on the tursimio r. Is it decent for cruising around? I know it won't win races...

best sounding car in the game

no turbo right?

any modders on can drop me monies?

>tfw one spot to fill in my garage and I don't know what to buy

Is the Carbonizzare fun to drive?

>modders

can you do a money drop for me?

>Anything you need boss.

what did she mean by this

No

yes, and it has a sexy retractable roof

regret selling mine

In general, a lot of people forget about tradeoffs and the real fun in this game is figuring out which car will win the specific track youre playing. You dont pick an re-7b on plumett, and you dont pick an 811 on cutting corners etc.

Cars and bikes with good handling are never going to get the best lap times on your average track, but they are more reliable, and sometimes do better on weird tracks.

Like how the tropos is top of class if you do a tight winding track. Its no elegy, but its super short wheel base can make it king for a day. I like that stuff.

The double t and carbon rs have always had better handling than the akuma and bati by a good margin, they have more forgiving suspension, better grip, lean faster and turn tighter overall. On certain tracks, they could win- and were always easier to drive which is nice for some players even if youre an edgelord.

The shatoro and haku drag have horrible handling, but their speed makes up for all of it no matter how bad- they win on tight winding tracks anyways. Bike races are DEAD DEAD DEAD

the assistant acts more like a boss than the ceo.

Trophy Truck is BEST truck, even for non-snow conditions!

>Turbine
>not using a BF400

>The shatoro and haku drag have horrible handling
confirmed for never driving a shotaro

Sometimes looking good is more important than winning, user.

Except in races, obviously, and this was a race, that I finished 3rd in. feelsbadman

>use glides to get in first place and just keep pulling
>have obscene advantage and place first
>realize racing in GTA is a complete joke and freeroam is about as fun

And then you can be happy like us!

>tfw nobody does regular races anymore
>tfw you will never again see anyone take a sports bike to an offroad race and suffer for it
>tfw you will never again be the one guy skilled enough to use the sports bike on an offroad track

Is there like a Discord or smth?

Take the shatoro in a circle, it has the second widest turning radius after the haku drag (also, these new bikes turn even wider when you hold shift- the old bikes dont).

I know you think I'm saying

>BIKE BAD! UGA BOOGA!

but I'm actually saying

>Worse handling and that doesnt matter because its engine power is just rediculous

Holy shit this was a blunder. Is it good for anything? I'll probably sell mine. It even looks terrible with it's stupid bodykit

Shotaro's gay though

discord.gg/F74GZ4w

you're dumb.

The shotaro isn't good because of it's turning radius, it's good because it's HIGH SPEED turning radius. No need to wheelie, no need to slow down, the shotaro keeps its speed on corners while the drag falls behind

turning radius =/= handling though

you can take that thing through sharp corners at full speed, no deceleration required

Is there any way to prevent or reduce the likelihood of smashing your face against the ground after going off a huge jump on a bike? Seems like half the stunt jumps I try end with me dying on impact upon reaching the ground again or at the very least getting thrown off the bike.

Sankyou

Nah it's fine

xth for 0 damage

Is the Shitzu Drag any good?

It's amazing and people who try to tell you the shotaro is notably better in most situations don't know shit

Only on a straight. It's the 811 of bikes.

What makes it so good?

>implying you can catch my futo on the switchbacks of vinewood hills

1/10TH OF A SECOND
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

What's a good bike for speed AND handling then?

Nothing, he's shitposting. Drag is faster on a straight but there is no better bike than the Shotaro for turning and acceleration. You can take a turn at full speed and it takes no time to reach full speed. Meanwhile the Drag handles kinda bad and spins out whenever you push the gas

Shotaro or Akuma

Are there any other fun cars like the Futo?

the Raptor

>win nearly every race in my X80
>lose to other X80s only
>see the hate here
>decide to try the lumpy shoebox again
>lose every race I use it on to X80s
>lose to a damn 811 once
You fuckers are contraction imbeciles.
Or poor.
Likely both.

>You fuckers are contraction imbeciles

You take that back.
I'm a complete imbecile, I'll have none of that thrown around here thank you very much.

Were you driving it like you would drive an X80? Don't do that. You actually don't have to slow down at all on the majority of turns, and you can do it with less room than the X80 or 811 would require.

>contraction

Nope.
Race turning and optimal path.

Yes. You've contracted your idiocy by falling for the memes here.

yeah, in rockstar races.

Was it a stunt race? If so, which track?
was it a street race? If so, which track?

Please respond

Stunt Race, Double Loop.

What kind of response is that?

Comet

Have you ever even used it senpai? The drag works way to fucking well around corners and accelerates out of them like a nigger shown a paternity test. Try not flying into corners at top speed

>Try not flying into corners at top speed
are you telling me to do this? i don't have to worry about what speed i hit corners at when i'm on a shotaro.

hold a wheelie and land on the back wheel while still moving slightly. you have ~80% chance to land it.

That's because shotaro is easy bake, and even despite how easy it is, it is still barely better than the drag on circuits

banshee, comet, 811, x80, pheonix, carninozzare, Mamba, and of course the rumpo custom

why would i gimp myself like that if i'm using one of the two top bikes anyway?

Because races are as much about being able to make a corner and speed toward it. A bike that has to slow down at corners will get caught up to by a bike that doesn't, especially if ketchup is on.

when i'm on the buzz list for maze bank west i hear some really freaky electro music i've never heard ingame, anyone else heard it and wtf is it called?

I don't know, I guess some people like a challenge

>get booted out of online into singleplayer
>kill my wife and children in rage every time

post pix

I don't think you can kill them.

You can, you just have to use explosives or run them over.

Kill-on-sight list (updated):

>Everyone
>Everything
>"KOS creator"

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is permanently added to the list.

You remind me of those retards from years ago when I called them contrarian edgelords and they thought I was saying they were contracting edgyness. Needless to say, Veeky Forums is full of children and complete retards.

Holy shit all I want is a massive 20 car garage without spending millions on being a CEO then the Import shit. That's all.

I have too many cool ass cars I want in a big showcase for the love of cock.

Stop being poor.

Go be poor somewhere else.

anyone? next time i hear it i'll try and fraps it but it doesn't happen every time :/

KILL-ON-SITE-LIST (FINAL REVISION):

>All non-GTAG members.
>All GTAG members that crew kill.
>KOS Creator
>KOS Editors

Suggestions? Feel free to fuck off. For the sake of accuracy, this list is now permanent.

>Rockstar official race

Nah.

The final list is:
>all of everyone everywhere

Rockstar sucks at checkpoint placement, we've known this since day one when we first went through Mall or Nothing.

Is there anyway to stop myself from constantly dropping from sessions if I'm stuck using a wireless connection?

Once you install turbo on it, it becomes louder than the engine itself.

It bothers me, but since it is for cruising, you can live without the turbo upgrade.

>menyoo

Does a turbo actually do anything for the 811 or X80?

Are you actually retarded?

Turbo makes all cars slower but it makes their engines sound better

Someone redpill me on the 811

what?
it doesn't change the sound

fast as fuck but handles like shit

>it doesn't change the sound
kek stop trollin

>poor
Nothing about being poor, I can make the money but I'd then blow millions on stuff I don't need. I'm saying I want a garage that's 20 cars without blowing millions on pointlessness.

Stop eating cum.

Dude, it's a game.

Want the dope shit? Earn it. Go be poor somewhere else.

if the hiss when changing gears is what you're talking about, then that's not engine noise

I missed that exact checkpoint recently with my too good lines. Who's the chucklefuck that places checkpoints on the outer area of a curve?

>that one motorcycle stunt race where there's literally holes in the middle of the track after jumps

What skill is this supposed to be testing?

which one?

Memorization

Wait, what does poorfag have to do with the KOS list?

>Progen Itali

>proGEN ITALi

>genital

wrong person, brb killing myself

upvoted

Reminder that crew killing session starts soon. Everyone, get a tank. We're killing comfyfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzQZfO-Bc_Y

forgot i had this screenshot laying around