>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

what are the easiest titanite slabs that can be picked up in a semi-speed run?

depends on the game

the only fucking relevant one

The one from the asylum then.

Will we ever see a blacksmith that actually does something other than hit a cold weapon with a hammer?

>cold weapon
Well shit, now I can't unsee that.

would it be so much to ask to give him a forge and a random sword each time?

is NG7 journey 7 or journey 8?

It's NG+ cycle 7, but counting NG it's technically journey 8

so im on journey 16

that means i'm on NG7 + 9?

neat

>NG7 + 9?
means you're on journey 17.

Can't you count how many times you've started the game?

ded general ded game

It's been five bosses since I sent that faggot Greirat out to the Lothric castle... He's not coming back, is he?

lel, I put my sign down at Deacon door for laughs, and someone actually summoned me.

YOU STUPID FUCK I TOLD YOU TO RETREAT SO I CAN HEAL YOU AHHHH.

everything is fucked, i can only see constant defeat right now.

First time player here for the first game, I am going sorc with a halberd. Probably the BKH if I can get my strength high enough so I can get through the game easy

If you have the DLC, then just run through the forest in the Painted World, activate the bonfire in the little cave, cross the bridge, then break it and head down to the frozen river bonfire. Then you head left and kill the tree at the end of the path near the frozen weapon sorcery. You can attempt this right when you reach the cathedral.

Without the DLC, you can try killing the Dancer and Oceiros early, then nab the broken bonfire sword and trade it to the crow.

I refuse to believe i was the only one to follow his quest until the end were he gets ridiculously killed.

BB will probably be emulated in the year 3017 or something so either wait until then or buy a PS4.

I bought one and it's really damn good (the game). Sony might also buy another exclusive from From so...

I am using DSM to make my parry and block my mouse button 4 and 5. However in game it is still alt and control. Is this normal?

>want to run a Londor cosplay that uses hexes and the Londor miracles
>All the weapons of Londor are either meant for quality or hollow builds, no int/faith scaling weapons

MIIIIIYAAAAZAAAAACIIII

Is sorcerer with a halberd a good idea?