/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shorte Dragoon Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

Discord: discord.gg/TSAYU
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Stormed:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML5iqSn2sh4
strawpoll.me/12084827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

play Hearthstone

dorke daragoon

lol

>Playing dead game
?

private match daily

-7 days until i craft my Darias
Please Seraph of Glory, give me the Darias before i craft them

I think most of us came/played HS and can confirm how garbage it is.

Wtf legs, I'm usually quite permissive of blizzard anatomy jokes but srsly?

Reroll?

youtube.com/watch?v=ML5iqSn2sh4

xth for

S E K K O
E
K
K
O

Why are people making threads so early? Fuck off.

I would, yes, though create a link code and write it down in case you don't get anything better.

>post chinese artist

Post depressingly garbage packs. I need to know that someone else is getting horseshit like this.

Thanks Israeli Kun

Post elf

You can almost make a seraph deck with that. 5/8 legendaries are good too, I'd keep it since you get so much gold for private matches and elite ai.

>complaining about getting based animated felpurr

How do i create a link code?

a-at least you got an animated, that's 20 vials more than the worst case scenario

angel is underrated. very strong card, especially with so much aggro blood. most trades from evos leave the target at 1 hp too.

How about making sure you're fucking ass doesn't get stopped by wards you little shit.

You could make a seraph deck or aggro sword deck with albert. Bahamut can also go in seraph deck

re roll shit legos.

Only tribunal and sevin is good.

> mfw aggro blood is auto pilot

Its pretty fun deck must admit.

What goes into a seraph deck?

>start doing dailies at 1130 am
>finish at 218 pm
>whole evening gone now for 2 card packs
RANKING PAST B WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE I WANNA GO BACK I WANNA FUCKING GO B ACK

Why is there so much great Paizuri art of this/Granblue?

>evening

>go second
>win
nice game shadowbabs

>tfw can't get positive winrate with unga vampy

>Its pretty fun deck must admit.
not when you brick and have to concede on turn 1, which happens too frequently

This only happens if you use brick lancer

速い

>When the bloodfag's Fortress math is off by 1 and you win

>that big frog
Literally what the fuck did that Haven?
That frog can't get to 14 in one turn

Shit. I just want to get a decent start and make a decent cheap aggro blood deck. Getting sick of rerolling everything.

No, you're doing just fine user. Unless you're playing daria rune or aggro blood, then you're a shitter.

>On a pretty good winstreak
>Have a really close game as bats versus Elana with a powerful draw
>Down to me with 3 and them with 4, them with a follower that can kill me and me with two bats, oen evolved, and a demonic storm in hand
>hoping to top another burn spell, nothing
>tab out to see what happens when both players are burned out at the same time
>Takes a little time and I decide if I don't win in that situation then I would have lost anyway so I tab right back and point my attacks, then demonic storm
>Didn't notice unstable connection
>It doesn't register the attacks, but it gets my demonic storm
Just kill me, thatw as such a good game too

Something along these lines. Feel free to correct me though, I've only started playing it.

You can stick with what you have.

Aggroblood only uses 5 golds and that's all.

seraph,bahamut,tia and matriarch,albert are good.

Pact is actually useful in some newbuilds.

How you fuck run a Blood Aggro without 3 Imp Lancers?

When the dust clears, only Small Forte remains.

I left it alive 'cause I could ward and go face. Figured it was the only way to win at that point and I was right.

Rare victory for Luna chan!

hes retarded, just ignore the D rank shitters.

>14/? toad

That's a big toad

UUUU

Shadow Reaper-san will protect Luna's smile.

t.beginner 2

don't listen to the broke-brained NEETs about what a good reroll is or isn't
you have a 95th percentile roll for quantity of legendaries
just vial pluto, orb dragon, and a bunch of silvers to build aggro blood

Playing multiple Elanas is always a risk
He paid it

Do you keep posting the same image, or is it just that every time someone posts a face dragon win, it looks the same (almost dead, nothing left in hand, only won due to topdecking storm)?

what did you replace her with?

>complaining about anime best daughteru

Dark general and Blood Pact.

Thanks. About fucking time. Should I try to vial stuff to build too?

I haven't gotten a gold or legendary in 6 packs now. Kill me

and only in D rank lmao

jesus christ you are retarded

So, how is this game? How much money would you have to spend on average? I've been looking to get into an online TCG game. For reference the last time I touched anything TCG at all was playing Yugioh during my middle school days.

Good legendaries
Tia, Albert, Sehaquiel (she will probably get better next xpac too when they add stronger neutral cards but she does combo well with your bahamut), matriarc, seraph and bahamut. madness can be good too

good golds
pact, tribunal, selwyn's, valhallen, neptune, mord

to me it seems like a pretty good roll

My sexton gets banished and there is no shadow, is this normal?

>Not running dark general AND lancer
Might result in some bad hands but damn if it isn't fun to blow people out when they think they've stabilized.

post smug elves

>running a card that's desert rider against control decks and most decks other than bats

shit atm, literally only two unga decks see play on the ladder

wait for next expansion

Aggro bats isn't as scummy as pirate warrior is it? I think it has considerably more distinct weaknesses that make teching easy (like all the 1 hp followers).

You can usually build at least one good deck just with your initial packs by liquefying them and crafting the cards you need as long as you aren't trying to build a deck with like 8 legends. from what I can tell. So really nothing more than you want to spend to get more decks.

Daria is Pirate Warrior

It's fun and 100% F2P friendly unless you're impatient and want to create every single deck. Give it a shot.

Is there a win condition for runecraft that isn't dimension shift or dimension witch? Or am I stuck playing netdecks for rune?

>How much money would you have to spend on average?
You really don't need to spend any money on it you get so many free packs it's easy to make a to p tier deck for free. Rerolling isn't that important, you should just get all the free packs and do the story mode to see what class you like, then do things like beat the elite ai for 1.4k gold and the 20 private matches for 2k more then buy packs and work towards building a deck for the class you like

good, none, do it

read the card text

but instead of a 0 mana 1/1 you get a 0 mana 5/5 that comes with draw and lots of extra bodies

Don't listen to him, you won't see those two meta decks much in the beginning ranks and it takes a while to get out of those. Might as well start now to build a collection before the next xpac hits. The earlier you start the more free goodies you'll rake in. Cygames is super generous and you can craft a t1 deck on day one if you want, read the rerolling guide.

You don't have to spend anything as long as you stick to one or two classes and if you play everyday you can eventually play more classes due to free card packs.

That said the game is kind of at its low point right now with an oppressively fast meta.

no, but they're the two best win conditions in the game. although if you love memes you can try snowman p2p or penguin otk I guess.

>new shit
>first thing he heard is some garbish "unga bunga"
Laughing muh ass off

Anyone have a control blood list running CoC + Demon Commander Laura? I know it's bad and a meme but it's a nice meme and I'd like to try it out.

It'd be weaker if people used Angelic Barrage again. Blame Dorothy for making that card dead again.

>you won't see those two meta decks much in the beginning ranks
>you can craft a t1 deck on day one
???
IME decks like daria/dshift/roach/bats show up reasonably often in the low ranks but they can't mulligan or play for shit so they're vaguely beatable with jank decks (especially dshift idk what those people are thinking)

vampy is best girl and did nothing wrong

Not him, but that card pool is really good and neets are trolling you hard. Melt all the animated golds and make a cheap aggro deck to start so you can clear dailies and beat the elite AIs for 14 more packs, do the PMs for 20 more, and then see where you stand.

i wish i knew anything about the rage of bahaaamoot characters or granblue ones.

the only good vampys are the ones who play the thinking man's deck aka control blood

>migrate from hearthstone
>only craft that is fun is sword
what does this mean

absolutely best girl

Vampy is scary but did save the meta with Yurius

>Next restore haven I play
>Locks themselves down with 3 elana's, aria, and rabbit healer
Ok

is the most generic craft desu.

Even with cygames making cool stuff the identity is "dude buffs dudes"

Which craft attracts the most autists?

strawpoll.me/12084827

laura should be a 2 mana 1/1 so i can make gobu find her.

>dragon not the top

shit poll

Draw your last pathetic card so I can end this duel

Vampyposters are a miracle of the universe