>no Channel islands

British/ Roman Empire

>implying they matter on the grand scale of things

Are you from Jersey, lad?

Obvious answer.

Almost all of Western Empires.

Yes and we are more relevant than most of those territories

>falklands

You know I actually chatted with somebody from Jersey on this gaming platform called Steam, and he called me a douchebag and derided me after I tried to be friendly with him.

Are Americans hated over there?

Roman Empire, they controlled so much land in a time were they didnt hold any particular technological advantage like the British over the native tribes.

Plus they controlled most of the known world, and had no threat or equal.

not even the greatest european empires

That time I annexed your mom's pussy and your sisters asshole forming The Most Serene Republic of NTR

>had no threat
Lmao why was Rome sacked TWICE then

I mean during the peak of it rule under Augustus.

this

>Are Americans hated over there?

No, he was probably just a twat. Every American I've met have been nice as fuck

>What is Teutoburg Forest
That bitch was crying for Varus to gibe him back his mommy

Roman empire is synonymous with empire, so...

>
>
>

Will you be my friend?

benis :---D

kys

Augustan internet defense force pls go

>
>
>

The Finnish Empire

The Roman Empire. No question. The Mongol empire was huge, but they only left so much of a lasting legacy. We'll see how well the American Empire does. We might contest, honestly, if we last some hundreds of years more.

Roman empire simply because of its longevity. Also, the roman empire had a profound impact on its conquered territories.

The legacy of the roman empire, is much larger than any other empire.

The British Empire was the biggest of them all and succeeded in making English the Lingua Franca.

The Achamedian Empire was, population-wise, huge for its time bearing almost 50% of the earth's population.

But the Roman Empire reached a one million city population in Rome (not beaten until the industrial era) and created the dream of Rome which was the motive for almost every later empire, and was even possibly a reason for the start of WW1 (discussable). Doubtlessly one of its kind.

We are still living in the wake of the Roman Empire. It's influence was immense.

> one million population

Not the industrial era, Peking had a million inhabitants in the 1400's

Italian empire

foundation of western civilisation

DONT FUCKING BAN ME AGAIN

HUMANITIES CUNT

>
>
>

>any empire
>great

DEATH TO FASCISTS

Mostly because I'm a Germanicaboo

Yellow is allied, orange is tributary states, and red is the a North Sea Empire itself.

>mfw this dynsasty is about 250 year olds

Just how?

I don't recall the Achaemenids ever ruling over the coastal Arabian peninsula. The Parthians and Sassanids, sure, but not the Achaemenids.

Roman were and still are the EMPIRE, no other can compete against the original perfection.

Anglos have usurped them, bringing in a new dawn.

there has been only one.